1548 Jefferson Highway, Fishersville, VA 22939 Map · Phone number

About Take Out 250

We at Take Out 250 pride ourselves on making each of our clients feel like they are part of our family. We offer full service wedding catering and enjoy customizing the perfect menu for you and your guest.

wed mozz
img 5326 51 940685 1569587193

12 Reviews for Take Out 250

Drew Spitzer · Married on 09/21/2019

Perfect in every way

Pam was incredible for us. She went above and beyond. The food was delicious, they were with us the entire evening and even got the dance floor packed when our DJ couldn't! Pam is the total package and we loved having her be a part of our special day!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Jeanette Hershey · Married on 08/07/2019

Pam put me at ease Instantly

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Pam and her staff for my daughters wedding. Pam is organized and responsive during planning and her calm confidence put me at ease. Even though the weather through a curve ball at the schedule. Pam and her staff presented a delicious and beautiful cocktail hour and meal to our 130 guests. Takeout 250 worked behind the scenes to make the reception go perfectly. I wholeheartedly recommend!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Erica

Erica King · Married on 07/21/2019

Would recommend!!

We used Take out 250 for our wedding in July 2019! They were awesome! Had great communication! The staff at the wedding were super nice and friendly! Things moved kinda fast at the ceremony because we did it outside and it was about to storm so everyone went inside and wanted to eat and they had it ready right away! Over 30 mins early for us! Also used a bar tender to pour drinks for us and she did a amazing job! I heard about Take Out 250 though my daughters school because they did a fundraiser for the school and I couldn’t have been more happy with my experience!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Take Out 250 FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 40.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 25.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 33.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 35.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Server(s), Tastings, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 22.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Limited Bar, House Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Local, Southern, Southwestern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• 1548 Jefferson Highway Fishersville, 22939 See on map