1548 Jefferson Highway, Fishersville, VA 22939 Map · Phone number

About Take Out 250

We at Take Out 250 pride ourselves on making each of our clients feel like they are part of our family. We specialize in "rustic" weddings with an array of rustic wood pieces for display. Our food is as pleasing to the eye as it is to the palate.

img2088
13b106b1f85c00ae lemon bars and flowers
wed mozz

9 Reviews for Take Out 250

Jeanette Hershey · Married on 08/07/2019

Pam put me at ease Instantly

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Pam and her staff for my daughters wedding. Pam is organized and responsive during planning and her calm confidence put me at ease. Even though the weather through a curve ball at the schedule. Pam and her staff presented a delicious and beautiful cocktail hour and meal to our 130 guests. Takeout 250 worked behind the scenes to make the reception go perfectly. I wholeheartedly recommend!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Erica

Erica King · Married on 07/21/2019

Would recommend!!

We used Take out 250 for our wedding in July 2019! They were awesome! Had great communication! The staff at the wedding were super nice and friendly! Things moved kinda fast at the ceremony because we did it outside and it was about to storm so everyone went inside and wanted to eat and they had it ready right away! Over 30 mins early for us! Also used a bar tender to pour drinks for us and she did a amazing job! I heard about Take Out 250 though my daughters school because they did a fundraiser for the school and I couldn’t have been more happy with my experience!

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Peggy

Peggy Desibour · Married on 06/08/2019

Let the experience guide you

You could not ask for a better caterer. From pre planning to the event wonderful. Most important the bride was very comfortable in talking with Pam. No Mom helicopters 😂.
    Thanks Pam.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Take Out 250 FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 40.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 25.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 33.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 35.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Server(s), Tastings, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 22.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Limited Bar, House Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Local, Southern, Southwestern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• 1548 Jefferson Highway Fishersville, 22939 See on map