13027, Baldwinsville, NY 13027 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About MC Carlo

Carlo is an event designer and agent for qualified DJ's and musicians serving the Greater Central & Upstate New York. He's been at the helm of over 900 events for Black Tie Entertainment, The Historic Kallet Theater, and Syracuse Weddings, and best male vocalist 7 years running --Just Joe!

He's also a brilliant planner, MC, and provider of some of the most elegant lighting decor you'll find in this market, not to mention hand-lettered wedding signs and a host of other essentials! You can find clear upfront pricing right online at www.mccarlo.com!

f0a16ab47b2dca48 1514918801360 2017 09 13 13 42 20
Low-profile dj booth
f0a16ab47b2dca48 1514918801360 2017 09 13 13 42 20

88 Reviews for MC Carlo

Jerrica · Married on 09/09/2017

We honestly can't say enough good things about Paul and his services! He was always so flexible with meeting us and super detail oriented! He made planning the best part of the day - the partying part :) - very easy and complete prior to the day. A DJ can make or break a reception, and he made ours incredible!! He was knowledgable of all our requests, and he is so passionate about what he does. We would recommend him to anybody we know that is getting married!!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Katrina · Married on 07/29/2017

Absolutely the best part about planning our wedding!!!!! Syracuse wedding helped us sooo much with so many different services!!! Such as uplighting, host, DJ and just made everything so perfect!!! If you work with Paul from Syracuse wedding you will NOT be dissatisfied!!!! I can not say It enough with how much it meant to us with everything he provided!!! You are the best!!!!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Rashelle · Married on 07/22/2017

Everything that DJ Paul Manzari did was AMAZING! From the light fixtures, to the quality of his service, to the fact that he kept EVERYONE on the dance floor all night long until the reception was over! He flowed the songs perfectly and knew exactly what everyone wanted to hear to dance. There were no pauses which is exactly what we wanted! He played the songs we wanted, introduced everyone correctly, and you could hear the excitement in his voice which made everyone know it was going to be a great time! People have told us that our wedding was the best wedding they've been to and I wholeheartedly believe he is a big reason for that! Thank you so much Paul for all of your work, you are AWESOME!!!!

Sent on 07/26/2017

MC Carlo FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,749.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,849.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 849.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Hip Hop, Indie, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

Real Weddings

• The Story Photography
    The Story Photography Wedding Photographers

I've never seen Carl put in less than a 100% effort to go above and beyond his clients expectations. I wouldn't hesitate to work with DJ by Design because of his professionalism, attention to detail, and care for the bride & groom's needs.

• Creative Assistant Invitations
    Creative Assistant Invitations Wedding Invitations

I was so fortunate to meet Carl by happenstance. He overheard me saying that I sold wedding invitations, and asked if he could show me some of his calligraphy. Wow, I was sold right away. What an amazing job he does. I've since referred my brides to him, who wanted traditional calligraphy for their wedding ensembles. Little did I know that was only the tip of the iceberg. As I got to spend time with Carl, I learned about his many, many talents. This guy is non-stop in bringing the latest trends to local events. He can turn a plain old room into an unbelievable fantasy land, with lighting and music that will awaken all of your senses. When I need that certain atmosphere created, I'll call Carl. There's no one like him this side of the moon.

• JH Weddings / JHatchDJ
    JH Weddings / JHatchDJ Wedding DJs

DJ By Design is a first rate professional organization offering top notch services to Central New York Brides & Grooms. A fantastic selection of services coupled with a commitment to quality makes carl naples and DJ By Design an exceptional wedding service professional!

• 13027, 7271 State Fair Blvd Baldwinsville, NY, 13027 See on map
    315-510-4210 (Phone number)
    We happily meet all interested couples face to face at our studio or through online video conference, by appointment!