Sylvia Guardia

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,600 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,600 Most Popular Price

Sylvia Guardia M. - Photography is a professional wedding photographer in Guanacaste, Costa Rica. She has been living in Playas del Coco for more than a decade and has spent over 14 years specializing in destination wedding photography. Sylvia loves using natural light in her photos and uses it to create something unique for each couple. She is constantly inspired by the venues, sunsets, beaches, and couples that she has the opportunity to work with. With a focus on the details, emotions, and moments that occur, your wedding day will be beautifully documented.

Sylvia uses a contemporary and natural style while photographing her couples. She covers one event per day to focus solely on you, and carries liability insurance to give you peace of mind. Sylvia Guardia M. - Photography can travel for your wedding, is willing to add additional hour and, shoot at multiple locations, and will bring a second photographer upon request. Other photography services include an engagement shoot, a slideshow, toning, a trash-the-dress shoot, video, and wedding portraits. You and your loved ones can enjoy your high-resolution images as:

• Albums
  • Proofs
  • Save the dates
  • Thank-you cards
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,350

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,600

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Toning
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Natalie
    Natalie L. Married on 07/01/2022

Such a talented team!

We are so happy that we chose Sylvia as our wedding photographer!! She did such an amazing job and we love how our photos turned out. They caught the emotions we wanted and really listened to what was important to us. We were also worried about finding a photographer who knew how to photograph an interracial couple well and she did a great job and we’ve found it’s not easy for most photographers. Super talented!!
  • Sam
    Sam W. Married on 04/08/2022

Excellent demeanor, super professional!

Sylvia and her team were thorough, flexible, and made the take magical! I haven't even seen all the photos yet, but trust that they will be fantastic. We felt very taken care of by her team. The team even stayed late to accommodate our schedule. They were kind and professional and I enjoyed working with them!
  • Madeline
    Madeline S. Married on 08/13/2021

Highly Recommend

We came to Costa Rica for a vacation and decided we wanted to have some photos taken while visiting. Sylvia and Josue were great to work with. They were responsive, on time, and we had a fun getting our photos taken. We got our photos back in a timely manner and we are very pleased with them!

Sylvia Guardia's reply:

Thank you Madeline!!!!! It was a pleasure to work with you as well! Hope you enjoyed your stay in Costa Rica !!! Please visit us again soon :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

93 photos · 11/23/2019

Deals

Sylvia Guardia 1
Gift
When hiring our services through Wedding Wire, you'll automatically receive a free canvas print of your favorite wedding photo, shipped to your home 2 weeks after selecting it.

Pricing

Team

Sylvia  Guardia
Sylvia Guardia
Main Photographer

My interest in photography rose at a very early age, through my mom, and I have felt passionate about it ever since. I'm a professional wedding photographer based in Guanacaste, Costa Rica.

I have been living in Playas del Coco for over 12 years and specializing in destination wedding photography for over 13 years. I love natural light. I love that you will never experience the same light twice, and I take this to my advantage to create unique photographs for my couples!

I get inspired by the different sunsets, beaches and venues; and of course by the couples that simply shine on their special day. I focus a lot of my attention on details, moments, emotions and composition.

I love my job, and I hope you enjoy the results as much as I do!

Susan La Reau Events Susan La Reau Events Wedding Planners

Sylvia is by far one of the most talented photographers in Costa Rica, her professionalism and passion is reflected on very photo she takes. I highly recommend hiring her. As a wedding planner, I am always looking for the vendor that can make me shine and Sylvia does it every time :)!!

FourNineteen Weddings FourNineteen Weddings Wedding Planners

Sylvia is one of the most talented and kind-hearted photographers we get the chance to work with. Couples not only love her work but also her calm and sweet nature, which makes them feel relaxed in front of the camera (which inevitably results in fabulous photographers). Always working to improve her craft and offering different perspectives. A great all around professional!!!

Playas del Coco Guanacaste, Guanacaste Guanacaste, CR, CR 0003Z
506-88297543
Location of (Sylvia Guardia)

Other vendors in Costa Rica for your wedding