Red Velvet Weddings

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Package Price

Red Velvet Weddings is a wedding planning company based in Guanacaste, Costa Rica. Owner and main planner, Isella Chaves, has a passion for love stories and strives to make each ceremony represent each couple’s unique journey. She works with each couple’s budget to make their first day as newlyweds unforgettable.

Red Velvet Weddings has experience with various types of events, from intimate elopements to extravagant destination weddings. Isella puts importance on the small, personalized touches that make your day unique, and will consult with you to discuss your ideal vision. Her services include full and partial planning, and day-of coordination, depending on how much assistance you want. Event design, timeline creation, and RSVP organization are some of the various ways she can make your journey to the altar a relaxing one. From your rehearsal to your grand exit, Isella will work to make sure that everything goes according to plan.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Tia
    Tia J. Married on 05/27/2022

Professional, Fun & Top Notch Execution!

Ise and her team with Red Velvet Weddings we’re phenomenal to work with from start to finish. We had a wedding with over 60 guests in Costa Rica at the Andaz Hotel. When starting the process, I figured I’d do it all myself with the help of the hotel event planners, but it soon became apparent that using a wedding planner for a destination wedding would be well worth it.

Isella was referred to me by the hotel and was able to connect us with excellent vendors for flowers, DJ, lighting, photography, and videography. All stellar professionals executed our vision flawlessly.

We hired her about 4-5 months before our wedding date and met every two weeks via zoom. Then a month and a half before the wedding, we traveled to Costa Rica to meet with her and a few vendors on site to go over our wedding details, which I highly recommend. Due to the rainy season (May) and humidity, we changed our reception location, so the pre-planning trip helped us make the final decisions for our day.

On the day of the wedding, Isella had a detailed timeline and made sure every vendor knew even the smallest of details to make our wedding memorable, perfect, and hands down magically flawless.
    Jarib G. Married on 04/23/2022

Amazing wedding planner!!

Ise was the best wedding planner we could have asked for. She was on top of all the vendors, details and especially making sure the budget was met. She met with us regularly and kept us updated. She made sure to come personally to meet with vendors near the wedding day and provided great feedback based on her experience which made our wedding completely smooth. On the weeding day she made sure all details were covered and even surpassed. More than a wedding planner she became a friend and we couldn’t have had the amazing day we had without her.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Ise Chaves
Ise Chaves
Owner

Hi there! First of all, congratulations on your engagement! My name is Isella but you can call me Ise! I have almost 10 years of experience on the hospitality industry working with big companies such as Riu Hotels, AMResort and the one where I found my vocation, Hyatt.

I dedicated the last 4 years to plan weddings which became my passion! I am a detail oriented person that love to keep control of things all the time, I think that's one of the reasons why I am such a good planner.

2020 has been a hard year for everyone, but since I like to see the bright side of every situation, has been also the year to reinvent ourselves and make a good use of the time at home, this is why I decided to start my own business, Red Velvet Weddings, an small company dedicated to be part of celebrations of love all around my little and magical country.

Planning a wedding should be fun, let me make sure that yours is!

Guanacaste, Costa Rica 50101 Guanacaste, CR, 50101
+506 84538022
Location of (Red Velvet Weddings)

Other vendors in Costa Rica for your wedding