HEIDY QUESADA Co.

200 mts Este Beach Side Clinic, Huacas, Guanacaste, CR 00 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About HEIDY QUESADA Co.

HEIDY QUESADA Co. is a wedding planning business based in Guanacaste, Costa Rica. As such, couples who are planning a destination wedding here are in luck with this option. This service was originally founded by Heidy, and she delights in continuing to create events that are filled with wedded bliss. Having started out planning these special occasions for another company, she ultimately made the choice to strike out on her own. Having been a key part in bringing several hundred weddings to life over several years, Heidy has the know-how to do these one-of-a-kind celebrations justice.

Combining her specific wedding planning prowess with decades’ worth of experience in the hospitality sector, it’s easy to see why many trust her. Allowing her clients to feel at ease while she works her magic is one of Heidy’s biggest strengths. She spends a great deal of time scrupulously planning and being faithful to the visions she is entrusted with. What’s more, she enjoys the process, and this feeds into her energetic, creative, and passionate approach. An extensive suite of services is offered by HEIDY QUESADA Co., which means that couples can select the one which best suits them. These include full planning, partial planning, day-of coordination, event design, and more. Couples can also relax safe in the knowledge that a wonderful wedding is being created that stays within any outlined budgets. Other services provided by Heidy’s business include:

• Vendor referrals
Destination weddings
Destination weddings
shandra adam wedding 287 51 1893083 1571837472
Ready for the ceremony

32 Reviews for HEIDY QUESADA Co.

• Melissa

Melissa Aponte · Married on 11/09/2019

Went above & beyond for our day!

Heidy was absolutely amazing! It's very hard to plan a wedding internationally without meeting the planner or seeing the venue. There's a lot trust you have to put in the person, so planning from thousands of miles a way was nerve wracking! I'm also a very hands on, type A kind of person, so giving full control to someone else is difficult for me. But Heidy was always kind in her responses, assuring me everything would be perfect and keeping me up to date.
    Costa Rica works differently than the US, so wedding planning is not as cumbersom. They move at a different pace, choosing things like flowers or a DJ are not as time sensitive. Many times I would email her freaking about about a deadline and she would email me assuring me not to worry.
    After a year of planning via email, I could not wait to meet her! The moment I saw her, she gave me the biggest hug! She is truly one of the warmest, most genuine people I've ever met. She was in contact constantly with me while we were on the resort. She helped with everything from getting my dress steamed & welcome bags delivered to all day of details.
    Heidy blew us away with the decor!!! She makes a decor proposal based off your Pinterest board beforehand, and while I had an idea of what it would look like, she went above and beyond. We wanted lush, natural, local flowers, and you can see by the pictures she delivered!! Because of a situation with the resort (construction-completely out of her control) she was able to upgrade our reception venue, the Reserva Conchal rooftop. Having this coveted venue made such a huge difference in our experience. She was there every moment of the day, assisting guests, myself, and our wedding party, all with a smile. Many of my wedding party made a point to tell me how amazing of a job she did!
    Planning a wedding internationally is very intimidating, but Heidy was a dream wedding planner! If you're considering a Costa Rican wedding in Guanacaste, BOOK HER.

Sent on 12/09/2019

HEIDY QUESADA Co.'s reply:

Dear Melissa,
    thank you so much!, I enjoyed every moment of your wedding and loved working with you. I am so glad you felt happy with all the arrangements and with my service, I can say that is the best part of my job, be there to make real all the things we have work on for months!
    All the happiness for the two of you!
    Heidy
  • Frank

Frank Cannistra · Married on 11/08/2019

Great Event Planner, Even More Amazing Human Being!

From start to finish, Heidy was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was excellent at communicating important details and came up with beautiful designs and decor that matched our palette perfectly. She takes great pride in her work, and it shows in everything she does. She maintains great relationships with her vendors and her clients, and even though she had several events planned the same weekend as our wedding, she made us feel like we were the only ones that mattered. Our joint ceremony and reception at the Westin and W Hotel properties exceeded our wildest dreams. At the end of it all, we were sad when it was over and felt like she was more like family than coordinator. We don’t plan on getting married again, but if we did, we would 100% call on her services again. Highly recommended, and would gladly count on her next time we have a big event in Costa Rica!!

Sent on 12/02/2019

HEIDY QUESADA Co.'s reply:

Dear Frank & Sandi

I appreciate so much you have taken the time to write this kind review
    I enjoyed every moment of your wedding, the two of you are just incredible people, your humanity and kindness to everyone is so natural and makes all things to be simple and enjoyable
    Wish you only the best!
    Lots of love
    Heidy

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

HEIDY QUESADA Co. FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 200 mts Este Beach Side Clinic, Huacas Guanacaste, CR, 00 See on map
    +506 8863 0300 (Phone number)
    Location of (HEIDY QUESADA Co.)
  • 200 mts Esa Beach Side Clinic Guanacaste, CR, CR000 See on map
    +50688630300 (Phone number)
    Location of (HEIDY QUESADA Co.)