Maravilla Make-Up

Tamarindo, CR View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

I’m a make-up artist based in beautiful Tamarindo Beach, Guancaste, Costa Rica. I’m a California native and in 2008 after many, many visits to Costa Rica, I made the permanent move here. All the right doors opened after my arrival and I was lucky enough to connect with the best wedding planners in the area and soon after launched Maravilla Make-Up.

For me, the coast of Costa Rica embodies the ideal place to live and work. The natural beauty here and the super laid back vibe inspire me on a daily basis to live life to the fullest. Working in the wedding industry here has been amazing because I think that the majority of couples that choose this destination for their wedding get that about Costa Rica, its simplicity.

I feel really blessed to do what I love to do. One of the best parts of my job is is that I get to spend those last unforgettable moments with the bride before she walks down the aisle, helping her achieve the look she loves. Surrounded by her closest friends and family, these are memories she will never forget and I feel very fortunate to be a part of that experience. My goal is to make the brides that I work with feel confident and gorgeous on the most special day of their life!

I offer on-site services and am available for weddings located throughout Costa Rica.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$60

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$60

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$60

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$60

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$90

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$338

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$90

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$80

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$70

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80

$70

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Justine S. Married on 07/29/2021

She’s amazing!

Tricia made me feel so beautiful and special on my big day. She listened to what I wanted and went above and beyond to make my inspiration picture a reality. She is very thorough, prompt, and and a pleasure to work with. She made me and my bridal party not have to stress about doing our own makeup, and my makeup lasted through a day on the Costa Rica beach for the wedding. 10/10 would recommend to any Bride getting married in Costa Rica!

Maravilla Make-Up's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure being a part of your day and pampering you ladies. Best of wishes to you!!!!
  • Danielle
    Danielle L. Married on 07/24/2021

We loved tricia!

Tricia is a FANTASTIC makeup artist, and was so great to work with. She perfectly created the look I had imagined and made all of my bridesmaids and moms look so beautiful, everyone was raving about how much they loved their makeup. I won't lie, I was a little worried about the humidity in Costa Rica and potentially sweating everything off by the end of the night, but girl, she must have some magical secret because my face stayed glowing and not one smudge throughout the entire day, tears and all. She uses quality products, and was very thorough making sure everything was clean, sanitized and safe.

Tricia went above and beyond for us. She is a genuinely kind person, and we had so much fun hanging out with her all morning while getting ready. There was even a moment where our housekeeper stopped by and we wanted to communicate with her, but none of us spoke Spanish, so Tricia gladly stepped in and translated for us. It was so sweet and we were so grateful to have her there.

Thank you for everything Tricia, we love you!!

Maravilla Make-Up's reply:

Thank you so much for this. I definitely had a great time with you girls and enjoyed the more versatile playlist ever! All around a wonderful day helping you ladies get even more gorgeous!! Hugs!
    Carolyn S. Married on 07/16/2021

Tricia is the perfect choice for makeup

Tricia is truly amazing at what she does. And an absolute pleasure to work with. Very professional and reliable. Great communication and the end result was more than I could have hoped for on my wedding day! Thanks Tricia!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

43 photos · 11/16/2019
  • Kait & Matt
    88 photos · 05/04/2019

FourNineteen Weddings FourNineteen Weddings Wedding Planners

The top makeup artist in the Guanacaste area (and one of our favorite one in the country) !!!! Hands down! Wonderfully talented and very sweet!!

LA ROTONDA, A LA PAR DE RESTAURANTE SURF SHACK Tamarindo, CR, 50309
506-86509851
Location of (Maravilla Make-Up)

Other vendors in Costa Rica for your wedding