Maravilla Make-Up Reviews

Maravilla Make-Up 1
Maravilla Make-Up 2
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 05/05/2018

Tricia was amazing! She is a true artist. She made us all look beautiful and still like ourselves with her high quality products and natural yet glamorous style. We had so much fun getting ready with her and Vicky (Famous Points Bridal Services - Hair)! She was able to help hide my inevitable pre-wedding breakouts! She even came to my rescue when my lashes started to come off as a result of extreme sweating, crying and bad luck. She went above and beyond, and is a great person!

Sent on 06/05/2018
    Maravilla Make-Up 3
    Maravilla Make-Up 4

Maravilla Make-Up's reply:

It was a pleasure to meet all of you!!! I was so happy to be a part of your day!

Sam · Married on 03/10/2018

Tricia was absolutely amazing to work with. She responded quickly and was very professional. I also received a trial for my welcome dinner, and at both events I had gorgeous makeup!

My bridesmaids and mothers also looked amazing. She took her time to understand what we individually wanted and then she executed perfectly! Everyone was so happy, and our makeup ACTUALLY STAYED! It was the dead of summer and we were sure we would be reapplying, but we didn't have to! I would highly recommend Tricia!

jamie · Married on 07/12/2017

Tricia was amazing! Her work is excellent and she is super down-to-earth and cool. I highly recommend her !

Jamie · Married on 03/03/2017

I cannot thank Tricia enough! She is incredibly talented - and so much fun to be around during the day of your wedding. She has great style, is highly professional, and the pictures just show it all. With it being 90+ in Costa Rica, my makeup stayed on all evening and required zero touch-ups. I only wish I could look this way every day!!

I couldn’t have picked a more perfect makeup artist for my wedding. Thank you so much, Tricia. You are such a superstar at your profession and I would highly recommend you to anyone

Few photos to check out the amazing job done by Tricia!

Marisa · Married on 11/12/2016

Tricia is a true master! She did my makeup for my wedding in Costa Rica, and I couldn't have been happier with the results. Everything throughout the process starting with booking the appointment to the day of the wedding was easy and stress free. I showed her a few photos of the look I was going for and told her what colors I felt most comfortable wearing, and she nailed the look. I was also really impressed with how fast she was! Even during the trial session, she was punctual, very efficient, and she was done in about 30 minutes. If you're looking for a make up artist who's beyond talented, really friendly and cool, and affordable then work with Tricia!

Jenna · Married on 08/01/2015

I had my wedding a month ago and Tricia was amazing. From first introductions, to understanding what I wanted, her responsiveness, professionalism and overall expertise made her such a pleasure to work with! Our makeup/hair came out incredible in our pictures. I would highly recommend her :)

Julia · Married on 07/31/2015

I am so happy that I chose to work with Maravilla Make-up for my wedding day.  Tricia was just a delight to talk to while getting my make-up done and she knew the exact look I was trying to capture.  Victoria created a vision for my hair that was stunning in photos.  My wedding was outdoors on the beach, and amazingly, my make-up and hair stayed perfectly in place for the entire 6 hours (even after the dance party).  I highly recommend working with this fantastic team!