Mil Besos Costa Rica

Tamarindo, Costa Rica View map

You’re excited. You’re in love. You’re checking out potential locations, ideas are popping into your head, and you’re saving tons of gorgeous photos on Pinterest.

You’re probably also finding that there’s an overwhelming amount of information out there and this whole destination wedding idea is starting to get a bit overwhelming – but it’s okay! You found us, and you’re in the right place.

Our mission is to provide you with a complete, stress-free experience in planning your destination wedding in Costa Rica, so you can focus on what this day is meant to be about – love, fun, and creating an unforgettable foundation for your lives together.

We’ll make sure that your guests won’t just be attending yet another wedding, but that it will be a magical experience worth remembering for a very long time. You and your guests may just be pushed out of your comfort zones, where deep bonds will be formed not only between bride and groom, but between everyone who joins you on this adventure.

We’re here to bring your ideas to life in Costa Rica and make the results nothing short of amazing!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

• Katelyn
    Katelyn B. Married on 03/11/2022

Don't even hesitate

An open letter to the women of Mil Besos:

Your line of work comes with many variables, challenges, and emotions, but you handle each one with such grace. You are a powerhouse group of women and I feel so lucky, not only to have had you as our wedding planners, but to have met you as humans. You made our wedding (and even the planning) fun, seamless, and perfect in every way. Thank you for holding my hand, guiding me in directions I didn't even know I wanted, and for brining our vision to life. Your attention to detail, organization and passion is incredible. I wish I had more words to express how much each of you mean to us. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! We are counting down the days until we can come back to visit you in CR! xo
  • Megan
    Megan G. Married on 02/22/2022

Mil Besos.

WOW. This team BLEW my expectations. From helping me with every little detail, to making sure our destination wedding went off without any issues! These ladies are experts and the best you can hire! Any question or issue I was having they were right there with a solution to figure it out. They made our wedding day go so flawlessly and perfect especially with Sol and Keri coordinating our day and making it so wonderful, you ladies are AWESOME! Thank you again for EVERYTHING, we are so happy we chose milbesos as our wedding planner and if you hire them for yours you can expect nothing but GREATNESS! ✨♥️

Mil Besos Costa Rica's reply:

Megan! You are so sweet! Thank you for your words, your texts during your honeymoon brought tears to our eyes ❤️ We loved creating this day & trip with you, and are so thrilled you had an amazing time. Congratulations to you & Taylor!!!!!!!!
  • Nicole
    Nicole R. Married on 02/07/2022

I Literally Can't

From our very first conversation til the day we left Costa Rica, Meghan and her team were the absolute best and that is an understatement. Having no idea what we wanted or where to ven start, we were given guidance, ideas and a scheduled itinerary for us to come pre-decision making. Our planning process was just under one year and Mil Besos was there every step of the way. Meghan was available to chat anytime we needed her and answered any and all questions/concerns. I knew when I arrived in Costa Rica everything was going to be amazing but I didn't realize how amazing. We had multiple events throughout the wedding weekend and Kerry & Sol were there helping me, my family and all of our guests get where they needed to be (and on time!) You never know what to expect when you make all of your decisions over the phone or based on photos but Cata took everything I liked and turned it into more than I ever could have imagined. I was blown away by how my wedding turned out. On my actual wedding day Sol and Kerry MADE IT HAPPEN. My groom and I wanted for nothing and we loved being able to spend time with them all day. There aren't enough hours in the day to go on and on, if I could I would. Aside from saying yes to your partner, hiring Mil Besos will be the second best decision you ever make. I promise.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

88 photos · 05/04/2019
  • Keyla & Curtis
    14 photos · 08/12/2018

Arenas Foto Arenas Foto Wedding Photographers

Having worked with Mil Besos, we can say Meghan and her team in Costa Rica are very good at what they do and will make your dream wedding come true. They are very professional, friendly, organized and fun to work with, and are creative and make sure your wedding-day decorations, food, and ambiance are exactly what you want.

Costa Rica Tamarindo, Costa Rica, CR 0000Z
Location of (Mil Besos Costa Rica)

Other vendors in Costa Rica for your wedding