Costa Rica, Tamarindo, CR CR 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1
  • Real Weddings 1

About Mil Besos Costa Rica

You’re excited. You’re in love. You’re checking out potential locations, ideas are popping into your head, and you’re saving tons of gorgeous photos on Pinterest.

You’re probably also finding that there’s an overwhelming amount of information out there and this whole destination wedding idea is starting to get a bit overwhelming – but it’s okay! You found us, and you’re in the right place.

Our mission is to provide you with a complete, stress-free experience in planning your destination wedding in Costa Rica, so you can focus on what this day is meant to be about – love, fun, and creating an unforgettable foundation for your lives together.

We’ll make sure that your guests won’t just be attending yet another wedding, but that it will be a magical experience worth remembering for a very long time. You and your guests may just be pushed out of your comfort zones, where deep bonds will be formed not only between bride and groom, but between everyone who joins you on this adventure.

We’re here to bring your ideas to life in Costa Rica and make the results nothing short of amazing!

Follow Mil Besos Costa Rica on

• Videos 1

15 Reviews for Mil Besos Costa Rica

Mil Besos Costa Rica 1
Mil Besos Costa Rica 2
  • Michelle

Michelle Ma · Getting married on 11/03/2020

Couldn't have done it without Meghan!

Couldn't have done it without Meghan and her team! I tried to plan the wedding on my own for the first few months but quickly realized it was almost close to impossible considering I live in a different country nor do I speak the language. Spoke to several wedding planners over the phone before hiring Mil Besos. I chose Meghan because we clicked over the phone very easily and knew we would get along great. She made the process very easy to follow with her phone app (we pretty much planned the whole wedding using the app and texting.)
    The number 1 star on her team that I can't gush enough about is her designer, Catalina! LOVE LOVE Catalina! She was awesome, easy to work with, answered all my questions/texts with quick responses anytime during the day. Catalina also served as my "therapist" at one point with guests drama as the wedding date got closer haha. I would say Catalina was definitely an integral part of the planning, I kept in touch with her the most. There was communication issues with the hotel venue (Villa Caletas) but Cat and Meghan were on them to make sure things were getting done and always kept me in the loop.
    Kristina was my day of coordinator, she is awesome! Very direct and straight to the point with any decisions on the day of which I appreciated so I didn't have to really think or decide anything last minute. Took the stress off of me.
    After the wedding was over, at least half the guests mentioned how it was one of the most beautiful, most put together wedding they have attended. Even my photographer and videographers thought it was one the smoothest weddings they have worked. Overall, I couldn't have picked a better team to help plan out my big day!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Keyla

Keyla Fredricks · Married on 08/12/2018

Incredible Service

My dream of an intimate destination wedding came to life all thanks to Meghan and her Mil Besos team. Could not have chosen a better planner to have brought my dream and vision to life!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Mil Besos Costa Rica's reply:

Thank you Keyla! The photo of you & your sweet baby girl with your veil will always be one of my all-time favorites. So much love to you & your family!!

Sami G. · Married on 08/04/2018

The BEST day!

Our wedding was amazing and we have Meghan / Mil Besos to thank! We were married at a private villa that belongs to a friend of our family, so for about 5 minutes I thought about planning it myself. The logistics of bringing everything in prompted me to look for a planner. That was the best decision I could have made, everything exceeded my expectations! The flowers, the food... I am a bit of a worrier and a destination wedding comes with so many unknowns. Throughout planning Meghan was there to help me and the planning system she uses kept me comfortable knowing where I was in planning and what was coming next. Everyone that works with her had such a positive sunny vibe and they were so relaxed!!! I arrived several days ahead thinking I would have loose ends to tie up but there wasn’t anything for me to do, it was all finished, so I got to lay on the beach and fall off a LOT of surfboards in my attempts at surfing - but I did it!! You can tell they love what they do, and I’m so so happy Meghan / Mil besos was recommended to me by our friends. Absolutely 10000% recommend Meghan and her team!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Mil Besos Costa Rica's reply:

Sami! You rock girl, and so does your surfing. We had so much fun planning with you, and I'm so happy to read your experience here, thank you for sharing!

Mil Besos Costa Rica FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals

Real Weddings

• Arenas Foto
    Arenas Foto Wedding Photographers

Having worked with Mil Besos, we can say Meghan and her team in Costa Rica are very good at what they do and will make your dream wedding come true. They are very professional, friendly, organized and fun to work with, and are creative and make sure your wedding-day decorations, food, and ambiance are exactly what you want.

• Costa Rica Tamarindo, Costa Rica, CR 0000Z See on map