Costa Rica, Tamarindo, CR CR 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1
  • Real Weddings 1

About Mil Besos Costa Rica

You’re excited. You’re in love. You’re checking out potential locations, ideas are popping into your head, and you’re saving tons of gorgeous photos on Pinterest.

You’re probably also finding that there’s an overwhelming amount of information out there and this whole destination wedding idea is starting to get a bit overwhelming – but it’s okay! You found us, and you’re in the right place.

Our mission is to provide you with a complete, stress-free experience in planning your destination wedding in Costa Rica, so you can focus on what this day is meant to be about – love, fun, and creating an unforgettable foundation for your lives together.

We’ll make sure that your guests won’t just be attending yet another wedding, but that it will be a magical experience worth remembering for a very long time. You and your guests may just be pushed out of your comfort zones, where deep bonds will be formed not only between bride and groom, but between everyone who joins you on this adventure.

We’re here to bring your ideas to life in Costa Rica and make the results nothing short of amazing!

Follow Mil Besos Costa Rica on

Mil Besos Costa Rica 4
Mil Besos Costa Rica 5
  • Michelle

Michelle Ma · Getting married on 11/03/2020

Couldn't have done it without Meghan!

Couldn't have done it without Meghan and her team! I tried to plan the wedding on my own for the first few months but quickly realized it was almost close to impossible considering I live in a different country nor do I speak the language. Spoke to several wedding planners over the phone before hiring Mil Besos. I chose Meghan because we clicked over the phone very easily and knew we would get along great. She made the process very easy to follow with her phone app (we pretty much planned the whole wedding using the app and texting.)
    The number 1 star on her team that I can't gush enough about is her designer, Catalina! LOVE LOVE Catalina! She was awesome, easy to work with, answered all my questions/texts with quick responses anytime during the day. Catalina also served as my "therapist" at one point with guests drama as the wedding date got closer haha. I would say Catalina was definitely an integral part of the planning, I kept in touch with her the most. There was communication issues with the hotel venue (Villa Caletas) but Cat and Meghan were on them to make sure things were getting done and always kept me in the loop.
    Kristina was my day of coordinator, she is awesome! Very direct and straight to the point with any decisions on the day of which I appreciated so I didn't have to really think or decide anything last minute. Took the stress off of me.
    After the wedding was over, at least half the guests mentioned how it was one of the most beautiful, most put together wedding they have attended. Even my photographer and videographers thought it was one the smoothest weddings they have worked. Overall, I couldn't have picked a better team to help plan out my big day!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Cheyenne Ludvik · Married on 05/18/2019

Dream Wedding

Our destination dream wedding came true thanks to Meghan and everyone at Mil Besos. I cannot thank them enough!

When my husband and I first decided on our Costa Rican destination wedding, we really did not no where to start. We started looking at venues online by random searches. We quickly found out we were over our heads. As a new bride Instagram and Pinterest were my new favorite apps. I wanted to see pictures of wedding in Costa Rica and various tagged locations. I was blessed by accidentally coming across a beautiful wedding picture on Mil Besos's Instagram page. I then looked up their website and saw all the wonderful reviews, awards, and various mentions they have received in bridal magazines.

I contacted the company and they were quick to respond with all of my many questions. The rest is history! Meghan was there every step of the way and made the whole wedding process a breeze. All of my guests were so impressed at the quick responses from the company when booking their stay, excursions, and flights.

Also, a huge thanks to Catalina for helping me create our beautiful wedding. She made making the big or small decisions about the wedding decor so easy and fun!

I could not recommend this company enough for helping you plan your dream destination wedding. They made the experience stress free and enjoyable. Thanks again Mil Besos!

Sent on 06/15/2019
    Mil Besos Costa Rica 6
    Mil Besos Costa Rica 7
    Mil Besos Costa Rica 8
  • Keyla

Keyla Fredricks · Married on 08/12/2018

Incredible Service

My dream of an intimate destination wedding came to life all thanks to Meghan and her Mil Besos team. Could not have chosen a better planner to have brought my dream and vision to life!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Mil Besos Costa Rica's reply:

Thank you Keyla! The photo of you & your sweet baby girl with your veil will always be one of my all-time favorites. So much love to you & your family!!

Mil Besos Costa Rica FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals

Real Weddings

• Arenas Foto
    Arenas Foto Wedding Photographers

Having worked with Mil Besos, we can say Meghan and her team in Costa Rica are very good at what they do and will make your dream wedding come true. They are very professional, friendly, organized and fun to work with, and are creative and make sure your wedding-day decorations, food, and ambiance are exactly what you want.

• Costa Rica Tamarindo, Costa Rica, CR 0000Z See on map