Costa Rica, Tamarindo, CR CR 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1
  • Real Weddings 1

About Mil Besos Costa Rica

You’re excited. You’re in love. You’re checking out potential locations, ideas are popping into your head, and you’re saving tons of gorgeous photos on Pinterest.

You’re probably also finding that there’s an overwhelming amount of information out there and this whole destination wedding idea is starting to get a bit overwhelming – but it’s okay! You found us, and you’re in the right place.

Our mission is to provide you with a complete, stress-free experience in planning your destination wedding in Costa Rica, so you can focus on what this day is meant to be about – love, fun, and creating an unforgettable foundation for your lives together.

We’ll make sure that your guests won’t just be attending yet another wedding, but that it will be a magical experience worth remembering for a very long time. You and your guests may just be pushed out of your comfort zones, where deep bonds will be formed not only between bride and groom, but between everyone who joins you on this adventure.

We’re here to bring your ideas to life in Costa Rica and make the results nothing short of amazing!

Follow Mil Besos Costa Rica on

• Videos 1

14 Reviews for Mil Besos Costa Rica

Mil Besos Costa Rica 1
Mil Besos Costa Rica 2
  • Keyla

Keyla Fredricks · Married on 08/12/2018

Incredible Service

My dream of an intimate destination wedding came to life all thanks to Meghan and her Mil Besos team. Could not have chosen a better planner to have brought my dream and vision to life!

Mil Besos Costa Rica's reply:

Thank you Keyla! The photo of you & your sweet baby girl with your veil will always be one of my all-time favorites. So much love to you & your family!!

Sami G. · Married on 08/04/2018

The BEST day!

Our wedding was amazing and we have Meghan / Mil Besos to thank! We were married at a private villa that belongs to a friend of our family, so for about 5 minutes I thought about planning it myself. The logistics of bringing everything in prompted me to look for a planner. That was the best decision I could have made, everything exceeded my expectations! The flowers, the food... I am a bit of a worrier and a destination wedding comes with so many unknowns. Throughout planning Meghan was there to help me and the planning system she uses kept me comfortable knowing where I was in planning and what was coming next. Everyone that works with her had such a positive sunny vibe and they were so relaxed!!! I arrived several days ahead thinking I would have loose ends to tie up but there wasn’t anything for me to do, it was all finished, so I got to lay on the beach and fall off a LOT of surfboards in my attempts at surfing - but I did it!! You can tell they love what they do, and I’m so so happy Meghan / Mil besos was recommended to me by our friends. Absolutely 10000% recommend Meghan and her team!!

Mil Besos Costa Rica's reply:

Sami! You rock girl, and so does your surfing. We had so much fun planning with you, and I'm so happy to read your experience here, thank you for sharing!

Sharon · Married on 06/24/2018

There are not enough words available to express the appreciation we have for Mil Besos and Meghan! Meghan crafted our absolute dream wedding. Every detail down to the napkin color was thought out for both my husband and I AND all of our guests. The best thing about using a company like Mil Besos for a destination wedding is that they act as your travel agent AND your wedding planner! She ALSO planned a dream honeymoon for us! Meghan's level of professionalism is slim to none! She was right on the ball with everything from the moment we got engaged until the last minute of our honeymoon. HIGHLY recommend Mil Besos, can't say enough positive things about their entire team! Also - highly recommend taking them up on their vendor recommendations (florist, video, photo, DJ...etc.) as Meghan ONLY works with the best in the industry! THANK YOU Mil Besos for your everlasting impact on our life!

Mil Besos Costa Rica 3
    Mil Besos Costa Rica 4

Mil Besos Costa Rica's reply:

Sharon!! You + Jake = awesome. I was tearing up during your ceremony and Jonathan Yonkers walked by and laughingly said "get it together" hahahaha! You two had such genuine emotion & joy it was really a gift to experience.

Mil Besos Costa Rica FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals

Real Weddings

• Arenas Foto
    Arenas Foto Wedding Photographers

Having worked with Mil Besos, we can say Meghan and her team in Costa Rica are very good at what they do and will make your dream wedding come true. They are very professional, friendly, organized and fun to work with, and are creative and make sure your wedding-day decorations, food, and ambiance are exactly what you want.

• Costa Rica Tamarindo, Costa Rica, CR 0000Z See on map