Costa Rica, Tamarindo, CR CR 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 2
  • Real Weddings 2

About Mil Besos Costa Rica

You’re excited. You’re in love. You’re checking out potential locations, ideas are popping into your head, and you’re saving tons of gorgeous photos on Pinterest.

You’re probably also finding that there’s an overwhelming amount of information out there and this whole destination wedding idea is starting to get a bit overwhelming – but it’s okay! You found us, and you’re in the right place.

Our mission is to provide you with a complete, stress-free experience in planning your destination wedding in Costa Rica, so you can focus on what this day is meant to be about – love, fun, and creating an unforgettable foundation for your lives together.

We’ll make sure that your guests won’t just be attending yet another wedding, but that it will be a magical experience worth remembering for a very long time. You and your guests may just be pushed out of your comfort zones, where deep bonds will be formed not only between bride and groom, but between everyone who joins you on this adventure.

We’re here to bring your ideas to life in Costa Rica and make the results nothing short of amazing!

Follow Mil Besos Costa Rica on

25 Reviews for Mil Besos Costa Rica

• Janet

Janet Johansson · Getting married on 02/03/2021

Amazing team

Meghan and her team Mil Besos are amazing to work with! They are so professional, detail oriented and they are genuinely great at coordinating! As a videographer company who has been part of many weddings in Costa Rica, we can guarantee that Mil Besos offer top service and it is always a pleasure to work together as a team! :)

Sent on 05/09/2020

Mil Besos Costa Rica's reply:

Thank you so much, we love your work too! In fact, we were watching some videos this morning. Thank you so much. :)
  • Michelle

Michelle Ma · Getting married on 11/03/2020

Couldn't have done it without Meghan!

Couldn't have done it without Meghan and her team! I tried to plan the wedding on my own for the first few months but quickly realized it was almost close to impossible considering I live in a different country nor do I speak the language. Spoke to several wedding planners over the phone before hiring Mil Besos. I chose Meghan because we clicked over the phone very easily and knew we would get along great. She made the process very easy to follow with her phone app (we pretty much planned the whole wedding using the app and texting.)
    The number 1 star on her team that I can't gush enough about is her designer, Catalina! LOVE LOVE Catalina! She was awesome, easy to work with, answered all my questions/texts with quick responses anytime during the day. Catalina also served as my "therapist" at one point with guests drama as the wedding date got closer haha. I would say Catalina was definitely an integral part of the planning, I kept in touch with her the most. There was communication issues with the hotel venue (Villa Caletas) but Cat and Meghan were on them to make sure things were getting done and always kept me in the loop.
    Kristina was my day of coordinator, she is awesome! Very direct and straight to the point with any decisions on the day of which I appreciated so I didn't have to really think or decide anything last minute. Took the stress off of me.
    After the wedding was over, at least half the guests mentioned how it was one of the most beautiful, most put together wedding they have attended. Even my photographer and videographers thought it was one the smoothest weddings they have worked. Overall, I couldn't have picked a better team to help plan out my big day!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Mil Besos Costa Rica's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle! This is truly our goal, to give you peace of mind, have fun along the way, deliver the day you envision, and impress the hell out of your guests! And I couldn't agree with you more - Cata is AMAZING - I can't gush about her enough either!!! Each of us is so happy to have been a part of your day - I think our values and style aligned well with yours. We loved that you had a unique vision for the day - and we loved that you gave us the opportunity to create that with you! Your modern tropical look, the bold black and white palette with a punch of vibrant green, is one of our all time favorite designs. You & David are a wonderful couple and I know you'll have all the happiness in the world. Thank you again for having us along on your planning & wedding adventure! xoxo
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Krivan · Married on 06/05/2020

Highly Recommend!!

Meghan and her team are absolutely amazing. Meghan quickly became attune to my personality and style and adapted to it with professionalism and thoughtfulness. All of her suggestions took into consideration the many conversations we had. If I needed additional options for vendors, layout, etc., she would always return promptly with several well researched suggestions.

Having Meghan behind the wheel was invaluable. I honestly could not imagine having gone through the process without her. Between her experience, vendor connections, and insights the day went off without a hitch.

Also - Catalina, our wedding designer, was a dream. She made the process SO fun. Her creativity, eye for design, and dedication to our day made it feel as though it was as important to her as it was to us. I cannot say enough good things about her.

To hire the Mil Besos team is to guarantee success.

Cheers and good luck!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Mil Besos Costa Rica's reply:

Thank you Kait! This makes my heart burst really, I loved getting to know you and planning with you, and I know Cata did as well. I really valued how you paid attention to detail and you wanted a beautiful wedding for sure, but you never lost sight of the prize - your excitement about being married to Matt was obvious and ever-present. We are all susceptible to letting the details of the wedding overshadow the reason we're having it, but it's like you were immune to that because the Marriage and life after the wedding was always the most exciting part for you! The love both of you have for each other was really beautiful to see and I'm so grateful to have been a part of celebrating that and I look forward to staying connected in instagram to watch the next chapters in your life/love story :) Huge congrats to you & Matt! xoxo

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Mil Besos Costa Rica FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Non-Religious
    Religious

Real Weddings

• Arenas Foto Wedding Photographers

Having worked with Mil Besos, we can say Meghan and her team in Costa Rica are very good at what they do and will make your dream wedding come true. They are very professional, friendly, organized and fun to work with, and are creative and make sure your wedding-day decorations, food, and ambiance are exactly what you want.

• Costa Rica Tamarindo, Costa Rica, CR 0000Z See on map
    Location of (Mil Besos Costa Rica)