Susan La Reau Events

Playas del Coco, Guanacaste, 50503 View map Visit website
$6,500 Package Price

$6,500 Package Price

Susan La Reau Events is a team of two planners, Dahianna and me! Serving couples in San Jose, Costa Rica, we each take a limited number of weddings a year which allow us to offer more quality time and give the best experience to each of our clients.

We have a true passion for creating whimsical and romantic weddings and most importantly helping my clients to have an epic destination wedding.

We have high attention to detail and really work by our client's side as part of their team more than as a vendor you just hired to do the job.We love make planning fun and easy for our couples.

The wedding planning experience with us will keep you away of filling our forms and questionnaires. Our approach is way more personable, we will become friends, will chat via phone, video calls, texts and emails and even in person when possible.

Whether intimate or large, we would love to help you plan your destination wedding!

Pura Vida!

Susan & Team!

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$6,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Bridget
    Bridget L. Married on 03/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Most detail oriented wedding planner every!

The best wedding planner! Susan is not only an amazing talented professional, she’s also such an amazing kind, patient and detail oriented person. She made the whole process of planning my wedding fun and stress free, especially having planned through the pandemic. From every vendor she recommended to every small detail, everything was so amazing. I can’t get over of how perfect was our wedding day was! It was beyond our expectations we had and even better than we had both visualized. Susan, we love you and we are forever grateful! If your looking for a wedding planner/destination planner you need to meet Susan!

Susan La Reau Events's reply:

OMG You made my day! Thank you so much Bridget and Tom to take the time to share your experience here! I am truly blessed to have had the opportunity to plan your dream wedding! It was a pleasure working with both of you, it was so fun and easy to be part of your team! I cannot wait to have you come visit me in New England or in Costa Rica ! Cheers!
  • Paola
    Paola A. Married on 12/15/2021

EPIC wedding!

Susan was a delight to work with! Not only is she amazing but her whole team is too. They did a great job for our wedding in Costa Rica. We planned everything virtually and it turned out so so beautiful. It was a dream. I love the relationships she has with her vendors. She guided us throughout this process with an honest perspective.

Super star team! Professionalism at its finest.

Susan La Reau Events's reply:

Pao and Brandon, where do I start. You are fun and kind and truly a dream couple! Your wedding was so beautiful and I had the best time putting together every detail of the big day while my team ran the day of the celebration. I wish you the best of this new stage of your lives together! Que Dios les bendiga su hogar!
  • Kristine
    Kristine Married on 09/05/2021

Wedding Savior

We started working with Susan back in July of 2018 for our 2020 destination wedding in Costa Rica. She came with great reviews and was a recommended vendor at the Villa we chose for our venue. I interviewed a couple of Costa Rican wedding planners and Susan by far was the most genuine person I spoke with. We were on track with planning , then the pandemic hit. Through our roller coaster of deciding to post pone our wedding and even changing venues, Susan was with us and supported us each step of the way. Once we decided to change venues to Savannah, GA, (a city that was not in her portfolio) she was quick to find local vendors and venues for us in such a short turn around time. We eventually decided to post pone the wedding in Savannah to the following year and still she came through with everything we can ask for and more. Our parents and wedding party was so impressed with her. After the wedding we had “Susan withdrawals” because we worked with her for so long and she felt like a part of our family. She even followed up months after our wedding to check in on us and made sure we received all of our photos and videography. Our friends and family still reminisce about how beautiful and memorable our wedding was. I 110% recommend Susan for all your planning needs! You will not be disappointed!

Susan La Reau Events's reply:

Kristine and AJ! I miss you so much!!! Thank you for the beautiful testimony and kind words. It was a crazy and beautiful ride with uncertainty due the pandemic, but I am glad we were able to put together a memorable celebration!
    Cheers to many happy years ahead!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Holly & Adam
19 photos · 07/13/2019

Pricing

El Velo Photography El Velo Photography Wedding Photographers

We have known and worked with Susan Flores for many years. She is artistic, talented and professional. She's detail oriented and puts together amazing events. We love working with her! El Velo Team

Playas del Coco, Guanacaste, 50503
617-712-8437
Location of (Susan La Reau Events)
2 casas después del mini super ruta 10 San Jose, CR, 11901