This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2023

At Sylonce Media, our commitment goes beyond just delivering stunning visuals – I aim to provide an immersive experience. With a personalized approach, I collaborate closely with couples to understand their unique vision, ensuring that every photograph and video reflects their distinct love story. From the initial consultation to the final delivery, Sylonce Media is dedicated to making your wedding photography journey seamless, enjoyable, and ultimately, unforgettable. Trust in the artistry of Sylonce Media to transform your special day into a tapestry of timeless memories.

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,100

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,520

2nd Shooter
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files

5.0 out of 5 rating
100% Recommended by couples

Review summary

Powered by AI

Syloncemedia is a highly recommended wedding photographer with exceptional talent and professionalism. They are praised for their ability to make couples feel relaxed and confident in front of the camera, resulting in stunning, artfully captured moments. Their attention to detail, patience, and passion for their craft are highly commended by multiple reviewers. Clients appreciate their ability to create a stress-free experience and deliver a final collection of images that surpasses expectations. Overall, Syloncemedia is praised for their ability to truly capture the essence of each couple's love story.

Review summary

Powered by AI

B
Brandon M. Sent on 02/12/2024

My cinematic wedding day

Working with Syloncemedia was a game-changer. I've never been the most comfortable in front of a camera, and the thought of posing for wedding photos had me feeling a bit uneasy. But from the moment we met with the team, they put me at ease.

Their friendly demeanor and expert guidance helped me relax and feel more confident in front of the lens. They didn't just tell us where to stand and smile; they coached us through each pose, making sure we looked our best while still feeling natural.

As the day unfolded, I found myself embracing the experience with newfound confidence. Instead of feeling awkward, I felt empowered knowing that Syloncemedia had my back, ensuring every shot was perfect. And when we saw the final photos, I was blown away by how amazing we looked.

Thanks to Syloncemedia's patience and expertise, I not only have stunning wedding photos to cherish but also a newfound confidence in front of the camera. They truly went above and beyond, and I couldn't be happier with the results. If you're like me and need a little extra help posing, trust me, Syloncemedia is the way to go.
A
Alexandra A. Sent on 01/30/2024
5 out of 5 rating

Amazing, can’t wait to book again

The photographer made the session enjoyable by creating a comfortable atmosphere. Their guidance in choosing poses and suggesting backgrounds was invaluable, showcasing a warm and inviting approach. I appreciated the great ideas they offered throughout the shoot. An excellent experience overall!
Natalyi
Natalyi E. Sent on 02/04/2024

Family Photographer

I have had the pleasure of working with our family photographer, Pascal, for five years, capturing the most significant moments from my wedding to my mother's retirement and my children's parties. His patience has been a consistent source of comfort, ensuring that every photo reflects the genuine emotions of the moment. Punctuality is a hallmark of his professionalism; he has always been reliable, arriving on time and ready to capture the essence of each event. His kindness shines through in every interaction, creating a positive and enjoyable atmosphere. I wholeheartedly recommend our family photographer for his unwavering dedication to preserving our cherished memories.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Pascal  Allonce
Pascal Allonce
Photographer/Videographer

Pascal Allonce is not just a wedding photographer; he's a storyteller who captures love in its purest form. With over 15 years of experience in the industry, Pascal has become a trusted name in the world of wedding photography and videography.

Background: Pascal discovered his passion for photography at a young age and honed his skills through formal education in fine arts and photography. His artistic eye combined with a deep understanding of the technical aspects of photography has allowed him to create timeless and captivating images.

Photography Style: Known for his unique blend of contemporary and classic styles, Pascal has the ability to capture the essence of each couple's love story. His images are not just photographs; they are a visual narrative that reflects the emotions, personalities, and unique moments of the wedding day.

Videography Expertise: In addition to his photography skills, Pascal is a masterful videographer. He seamlessly weaves together moments from the wedding day, creating cinematic masterpieces that tell the complete story. His videos are a perfect complement to his still photography, providing couples with a comprehensive and immersive experience.

Portfolio Highlights: Pascal's portfolio boasts a diverse range of weddings, from intimate ceremonies to grand celebrations. His work has been featured in several bridal magazines and online platforms. He has documented destination weddings, cultural ceremonies, and everything in between, showcasing his adaptability and creativity.

Philosophy: For Pascal, a wedding is not just an event; it's a love story waiting to be told. He believes in building a connection with his clients to understand their vision and create personalized, meaningful memories that will last a lifetime.

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding