75 Dartmouth St, Falmouth, ME 04106 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Swoon Union Ceremonies

Swoon Union Ceremonies is a Modern Wedding Officiant who creates Unforgettable Ceremonies for JOYFUL couples with HAPPY hearts.

Swoon Union Ceremonies are custom & collaborative.

This officiant provides a meaingful and intentional experience in preparation for your big day.

Additionally, as more & more couples opt to have a loved one perform their wedding ceremony, our ceremonies can be intentionally written and designed for a friend or family member to marry you with ease and joy.

Located in South Portland, Maine, Swoon Union Ceremonies parnters with couples from coast-to-coast.

Celebrate your love in a way that honors your shared and indvidual histories and highlights the things that make you, YOU!

Follow Swoon Union Ceremonies on

1 User photo

Swoon Union Ceremonies 1

Jenna Peters · Married on 10/20/2018

We Love Michelle!!

We absolutely LOVED working with Michelle! We had dreamed of an authentic, meaningful, genuine, sentimental ceremony, and Michelle helped us bring it to life! Michelle took the time to really get to know us - she helped guide us every step of the way, provided inspiration, and facilitated conversations between my husband and I that lead to a personal, meaningful ceremony. Every part of wedding planning can be a bit overwhelming, but working with Michelle put us completely at ease because we knew the ceremony was going to be so unique, full of love, and special. We are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Michelle and highly recommend her!

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 09/05/2018

From our first conversation with Michelle, we were sure we found the right person for us. We were both very unsure of what we wanted out of our ceremony and Michelle had ways of helping us figure it out. She gave us a really wonderful exercise with thoughtful questions, many of which we never thought to ask ourselves or each other, which helped us with the ceremony specifically but also brought us closer. Michelle was so enthusiastic and genuine in every interaction it helped us realize how important the occasion was.

As for the event, Michelle traveled 3 hours to join us! She came up the night before and spent a ton of time with us relaxing at the hotel and getting to know us and our family- way above and beyond what we could have hoped for. She even brought two thoughtful gifts for us. The day of, we had a large party bus to take us to Acadia. She rode with us- getting off at every stop and walking to all the attractions with us, even when some of our family went off on their own. She helped with my dress, held my bouquet, helped get my hair out of my face, and was just very present and supportive.

The ceremony itself was beyond expectations. Michelle gave us a copy of the ceremony and welcomed critiques and tweaks leading up to the day, and even though we'd read it a dozen times we were blown away by the sincerity, thoughtfulness, and genuine care in every word that day. My family was in complete amazement as well, and couldn't stop telling us how incredible she was- which for me was the most important thing, as they were her audience.

Sorry for being so wordy but I genuinely can't say enough about Michelle, we were so lucky to find her!

Swoon Union Ceremonies 2

Award

Swoon Union Ceremonies FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 1,099.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 500.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak? English