75 Dartmouth St, Falmouth, ME 04106 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Swoon Union Ceremonies

Swoon Union Ceremonies is a Modern Wedding Officiant who creates Unforgettable Ceremonies for JOYFUL couples with HAPPY hearts.

Swoon Union Ceremonies are custom & collaborative.

This officiant provides a meaingful and intentional experience in preparation for your big day.

Additionally, as more & more couples opt to have a loved one perform their wedding ceremony, our ceremonies can be intentionally written and designed for a friend or family member to marry you with ease and joy.

Located in South Portland, Maine, Swoon Union Ceremonies parnters with couples from coast-to-coast.

Celebrate your love in a way that honors your shared and indvidual histories and highlights the things that make you, YOU!

Follow Swoon Union Ceremonies on

1 User photo

Swoon Union Ceremonies 1

Jenna Peters · Married on 10/20/2018

We Love Michelle!!

We absolutely LOVED working with Michelle! We had dreamed of an authentic, meaningful, genuine, sentimental ceremony, and Michelle helped us bring it to life! Michelle took the time to really get to know us - she helped guide us every step of the way, provided inspiration, and facilitated conversations between my husband and I that lead to a personal, meaningful ceremony. Every part of wedding planning can be a bit overwhelming, but working with Michelle put us completely at ease because we knew the ceremony was going to be so unique, full of love, and special. We are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Michelle and highly recommend her!

• Colleen

Colleen Calder · Married on 09/12/2018

Perfect ceremony

What can I say about Michelle except how amazing she is?! Michelle was crucial in the writing of our ceremony for your wedding day. My husband and I were married in Scotland. While Michelle wasn’t able to marry us there, her magic ceremony writing was felt that day. Never before had I thought that we could have such a beautiful, meaningful ceremony! From the beginning she asked meaningful questions, all of which made the process enjoyable and easy.
    Thank you for everything, Michelle!

Award

Swoon Union Ceremonies FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 1,099.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 500.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak? English