Fremont, CA 94538 Map · Phone number

About Sweetie Productions Wedding Videography

Sweetie Productions Videography

When you are celebrating a special event and want to capture the moments, look no further than Sweetie Productions, located in the Bay Area. We specialize in offering videography services for all types of special events and occasions.

We offer FREE consultations to provide our clients the opportunity to meet us in person, preview samples of our work, and customize pricing and packages. Please contact us for more information regarding your videography needs.

Miscellaneous171
AliciaGasoway2
IMG 2482

5 Reviews for Sweetie Productions Wedding Videography

Geraldine · Married on 11/28/2009

We highly recommend Sweety Productions Videography! We were in a budget, but we didn't want some bad work. When we met Ray, a year before our wedding we new that we were going to stick with him, very very professional and his work was outstanding. We meant like the same week of the wedding to discuss about meeting up and schedule, and he asked us if we had a coordinator. We didn't! but this guy helped us out a lot. The day of the wedding they stayed 2-3 hours extra (that we felt so bad), even though they had to leave at a specific time they stayed until we finished the cake cutting and bouquet, etc. THEY ARE VERY PATIENT!!!!!

What can we say .......their title says it all! =)

Sent on 03/15/2010

Sara · Married on 01/26/2008

I definitely wanted a wedding video, but didn't have a lot of room in my budget and most videographers were ridiculously expensive. Sweetie Productions fit my budget and I was so pleased by the professionalism and quality of their work. They always responded quickly, were on time for the ceremony, and overall easy to work with. I gave no instructions or direction on what I wanted, yet they seemed to capture everything I did want. I would strongly recommend Sweetie Productions!

Sent on 03/19/2008

Alicia · Married on 05/22/2005

Sweetie Productions did a wonderful job for our special day. I love how they are a family operated establishment. I highly recommend them for anyones event!

Sent on 02/06/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Sweetie Productions Wedding Videography FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD