36675 Munyan Street, Newark, CA 94560 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 4

About Stillwater Wedding Films

Stillwater Wedding Films is a professional wedding videography company based in Newark, California. This videography company specializes in providing elegant and simple videos of weddings and other special events such as engagements and rehearsal dinners. Stillwater Wedding Films will capture all the special moments from your big day so that they can be frozen in time for you to enjoy long after the day has passed.

Stillwater Wedding Films offers their professional videography services for weddings and other special life moments. All footage of your special day will be captured in high-definition video so that you get a crystal clear image of all the love and intimate moments. If you need, Stillwater Wedding Films can offer additional hours of shooting, multiple cameras, and can work in multiple locations.

Check our Facebook page to see some of our Wedding films

Follow Stillwater Wedding Films on

1 User photo

Stillwater Wedding Films 1

Jennifer · Married on 06/22/2019

Surpassed our expectations

The team behind the lens are a couple duo, Edmund and his wife. They are extremely easy to work with and are as dedicated to capturing the best moments of your event as much as you are. When I first watched our wedding highlight, I was surprised to see clips that I never thought or knew about – from the details of the venue, my wedding dress, to guests mingling and having fun, and just about every aspect of our wedding. I truly felt like I was reliving our special day and all of the emotions suddenly came rushing back.

Overall, what I loved the most about working with the team was that I was completely hands-off because they took care of everything. I didn’t have to tell them what and what not to capture. This allowed us to really enjoy our wedding, stress-free.

I would highly recommend Stillwater Wedding Films. If you’re debating whether or not you should hire a videographer for your wedding—YES, you should. It’s worth it.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Stillwater Wedding Films's reply:

Thanks Jennifer for the review and kinds words. It was an honor to be part of your wedding! One of the best wedding i have covered so far ❤️
  • Naomi

Naomi · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing work and moving videography!

This team was very professional and catered to the needs of the customer. They are very friendly, and they captured all the important moments of our wedding. From the angles, unique shots, and creative ideas of capturing the ring, the vows, the guests, and the reception! They are so creative and they really go out to make such a fantastic video for the wedding highlights. Their music selection to the video editing was so moving, and made many of my family and friends laugh and cry. I can't stop watching my wedding highlights! Please check them out!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Stillwater Wedding Films's reply:

Thanks for your nice review, the team appreciate you guys for hiring us to cover your wedding . It was a very beautiful wedding.
  • Vela

Vela · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

I cannot express in words how AMAZING Stillwater Wedding Films is! If you are looking for a team who is reliable, experienced and executes nothing less than perfection, you need to book Stillwater Wedding Films. My husband and I got married just a few weeks ago. From the initial communication and in person meeting with Edmund from Stillwater we knew we had a great feeling but the work speaks for itself. Edmund and his lovely wife, arrived on our wedding day at our hotel early and captured beautiful landscape drone shots. They were even creative enough to take personal items from what we had in our hotel suites and incorporated them so organically. There was a lot of chaos which threw off our wedding timeline. Needless to say, as a bride, I was a little stressed and wanted to stick to the timeline but Stillwater was was very accommodating and patient with me. They didn't pester me with questions and just went with the flow. They needed absolutely NO direction and know exactly what to do. All that to say that our wedding film was absolutely STUNNING. From the opening to the end you can feel raw emotions and love shared between my husband and me. Stillwater has exceeded our expectations. I even had a comment from a friend who said she wants to get married now just so she can have her video made just like ours! From a personal standpoint I like to surround myself and work with good people. My initial gut feeling was Edmund from Stillwater is good people and to hire him on. My gut feeling was right because Edmund is good people and he delivered a great, timeless masterpiece. I'm so thankful to have met Edmund and so pleased with having Stillwater as our wedding videographer!

Sent on 06/28/2019
    Stillwater Wedding Films 2

Stillwater Wedding Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event / Day
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download