San Francisco, CA 94101 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20

About Yew Productions

Yew Productions is a videography company in San Francisco, California. This diverse and experienced team of professional videographers is passionate and detail-oriented in their work. This company strives to provide personalized videography services to each set of clients, where the films are based around their unique vision and needs. Yew Productions offers great customer service and uses high-quality film equipment to provide an overall amazing experience great final results.

Yew Productions combines cinematic, short form, storytelling, documentary and traditional techniques of videography to create a unique style in their work. They can do full-feature and highlight clips in their videos, and even offer raw footage. Their list of other videography services includes:

• Client revisions

25 2014023103

• Videos 10

16 Reviews for Yew Productions

Daniel · Married on 09/16/2017

Yew Productions definitely beats all expectations. They have been professional and worked with us to make our special day even more memorable. We have been sharing our video with all of our family and friends, which some of them teared up again remembering the parts of our wedding. We think the film was beautifully and professionally done (even in comparison to other more expensive companies) with great highlights for us to cherish forever. The sound quality was on-point which was a really important for us. They are visionaries in their trade. We are so thankful we found you guys!

Cat · Married on 08/19/2017

Yew productions is amazing! I am so glad to have found them on wedding wire. Jacob was so professional and accommodating from the first time I reached out to him to even now a few months after my wedding. He and his team are so professional and talented. My wedding highlight video goes above and beyond what I was expecting. It made everyone cry when they watched it. The way it’s produced makes it seem like a trailer for a movie. I’m not at all photogenic and I hate taking pictures and being in videos and that was my biggest concern for my wedding day, but the video is just so natural and candid. He truly has an artistic eye and I am definitely going to reach out to him for any other big events I may have.

• F

FaithandGarret · Married on 08/12/2017

Jacob was amazing! We couldn't have been happier. He's incredibly easy to work with - from the initial consultation on facetime through to the wedding he needed so little coaching or direction. He and his assistant were just nice guys - funny and low key. And they completely disappeared into the backdrop of the wedding, like ninjas! But the footage they got was priceless and perfect and the video and audio quality was flawless. The final product will definitely be the most vivid ongoing memory of our special day.

We were a bit on the fence about whether to have a videographer and were so happy with the outcome that we now laugh about our initial deliberation.

Award

Yew Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,100.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,100.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• San Francisco, CA 94101 See on map