Sweet P Beauty

212 Wells Avenue South, Renton, WA 98057 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Sweet P Beauty

Sweet P Beauty is a hair and makeup company located in Renton, Washington that services weddings throughout the Seattle area. The company has been part of the wedding industry since 2008 and specializes in providing photo-ready makeup and hair services with a personal touch from the heart.

Experience

The owner of the company, Tiffany, is a certified makeup artist and esthetician. She has spent the last 10 years working up and down the West Coast, including in Washington, Southern California and Las Vegas. This experience has taught her how to wok with every face shape, color, tone and skin type. Early in her career, she worked with MAC Cosmetics at Nordstrom, which taught her how to provide excellent service, superb artistry and positive flexibility.

Sweet P Beauty offers high-quality service options to each couple. The team strives to choose colors and pigments that match each client’s unique skin as well as their personality and style. The following is a sampling of some of the makeup services that are available:

• Airbrush makeup

10 Reviews for Sweet P Beauty

1 User photo

Sweet P Beauty 1

Brittany Bennett · Married on 06/15/2018

Sweet P Beauty is the BEST!

I don’t normally write reviews, but Sweet P Beauty is a lifesaver and my go to for whenever I need my makeup done! I’ve had Tiffany do my bridesmaids makeup 5 times now as well as my 10 year high school reunion. She always makes me feel absolutely beautiful! My makeup has held up in 90+ degree weather, hours of dancing and I still look flawless in the wedding photos. Thank you!!!

Kelly · Married on 03/24/2018

Tiffany came recommended from a friend who knew her, but I also meet Tiffany at a wedding beauty event. Tiffany is friendly, personable, great communication and easy to work with! Tiffany was able to work with my smaller bridal party and was able to come to the house we were at in West Seattle easily the morning of the wedding. I appreciated having a make up trial (for my bridal shower!) so that I could get an idea of the look and wear of the makeup. I loved how natural without being too dramatic the make up was. It stayed put and didn't need any touch up even after a full day into a night of dancing! I went with lash strips and so did my bridesmaids--I recommend that to everyone! Part of the bridal package included a brow wax, which I had never done before. life changer! Tiffany encouraged me to put down the tweezers and my brows looked great for the wedding, but even now are much better than when I used to pluck them! Thank you Tiffany! I also saw her shop in Renton for my makeup trial and would recommend her for other things than wedding day makeup--she has the cutest place set up for all beauty needs!

Award

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair, Makeup, Spa, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting

• 212 Wells Avenue South Renton, Washington, WA 98057 See on map