Boca Raton, FL 33486 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi

I'm Naomi, lover of all things romantic, colorful, and lively (not to mention sweet and furry, but if you want to know more about that, please head on over to my "About Me" page or click on the "More About Me" box below). A Boca Raton wedding photographer, I also offer wedding and portrait services throughout Florida and anywhere in the world (I'm a traveler and adventurer at heart). I just want to photograph everything, from the smallest of details to the most memorable moments. Life needs to be captured. And my passion is telling your love story, your life.

I am in love with photographing the real, sweet moments and raw emotions of people. Being a wedding photographer, and taking part of life's big milestones, capturing your special moments (or shall we say, sweet memories) so you can cherish them forever, that's what makes me love every second of what I do. Well, that and the cake (or sweets table, whatever you prefer! What can I say, I'm a self-proclaimed foodie and a bit sweets-obsessed).

I am known to be unobtrusive, often staying behind the scenes, allowing you to enjoy your day. My main focus is you! You are beautiful, and your personality and love shines! That's what I want to capture … your beauty, personality, and love! I strive to make you feel comfortable and gorgeous in front of the camera, capturing moments as they happen, and documenting the love you share.

Follow Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi on

Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi 7
  • Becca

Becca Peters · Getting married on 09/16/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Naomi was amazing, she captured every moment of our engagement and she helped my fiancé plan everything perfectly so I was completely surprised! She understood we aren’t picture people and really worked with us to make sure we got the best shots. We are so happy with how the photos turned out and will always be able to look back and remember this day, thanks to Naomi.

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi 13
  • Andrea

Andrea Deonarine · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful photos and experience

10. Naomi was actually the first vendor that we booked. We knew from the moment we met up with her that she is the one that we wanted to capture our engagement and wedding photos. We felt an instant bond, like if we knew her forever, which allowed us to be completely comfortable and completely ourselves around her. She got us excited for the rest of the wedding planning process and I can’t thank her enough for that. She captured the most beautiful engagement photos and breathtaking wedding photos from what I’ve seen in our previews so far. She is very organized and manages her time well. She isn’t in your face while she’s shooting so you can be yourself and enjoy your significant other! We love Naomi and Sweet Memories!

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Zoey

Zoey Wexler · Married on 06/04/2019

Fantabulous!!!

I met Naomi when she approached me about collaborating with my bakery for a styled shoot, and I instantly loved her energy and we became friendly. Soon after, I got engaged and started the wedding planning process. After seeing the beautiful work she had done for the shoot, I knew that I had to ask her to be my wedding photographer! Naomi is amazing to work with! She has several different packages to choose from and has an engagement photo shoot as part of the package. This is such a great addition because not only do you get to know her as a photographer, she gets to come with you on your journey and get to know you as a couple so that on your big day, she truly understands your vibe and can tailor the experience to capture you in your best light. She is unobtrusive and organized. I thought it may be awkward when you do your "first look" to have people snapping shots of you when you're sharing that intimate moment with your soon to be husband or wife, especially when you're not into PDA. I didn't even feel her or her second shooter Lara, who was also amazing, there while we had that special time together before the ceremony. When it came time to take the formal photos with all of our family and bridal party, she was super quick and organized. I told Naomi that I didn't want to feel like I was taking pictures the whole time because I really wanted to be present for cocktail hour and the reception. She made sure that we got the photos done before the ceremony and had scouted the area prior to make sure that she would have the best lighting and space for the size party I had. If I wanted any pictures actively taken during the night, I would say the word and she would make it happen. I told her that I wanted mostly candid shots of people enjoying themselves. I have just received the preview of some of our photos and I am so freakin excited to see the rest!!! She killed it!!! I highly recommend Naomi for any event! I am so happy that she found me for that styled shoot, because not only did I get bomb photos of one of the best days of my life, I made an amazing friend! xoxo

Sent on 04/28/2019

Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi Pricing

Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi Price Rates

Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Trash The Dress, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints

• Blue Orchid Events & Design
    Blue Orchid Events & Design Wedding Planners

Crazy talented! Naomi is an absolute pleasure to work with and really knows her clients. Book Sweet Memories for sure!

• Love Hubb
    Love Hubb Wedding Officiants

Naomi's work is unsurpassed. She has an innate ability to artistically capture breathtaking moments. I highly recommend Sweet Memories Photography by Naomi for your next event.

• Boca Raton, 33486 See on map