Muskegon, MI 49441 Map · Phone number

• Photography by Ali K

6 Reviews for Sweet Lemon Drop Photography

Allyson Wittenburg · Married on 05/10/2019

Beyond amazing!

WOW! I don't even know where to begin with Erin! I happened to come across her page while looking for photographers for my wedding day and I was simply blown away by her work. I couldn't stop creeping on her Instagram and obsessing over all her photos. She was AMAZING to work with and one of the sweetest individuals I have ever meant. My husband and I are already blown away by our sneak peek photos and we cannot wait to see more. We had so much fun having her capture all our special moments! I would highly recommend Erin for any new Bride to be! Thank you Erin for making our wedding day that much more special. Cannot wait for more photos to come! :)

Sent on 10/06/2019

R · Married on 08/11/2018

Erin was a joy to work with. We got engagement and wedding photos done with her. She was so easy to work with and great at helping us pose- without making it look posed. We both like the more candid photos, and that is what we got!! We felt so comfortable taking photos with her. She was super affordable, offering us high quality copyrighted images on a disc without any watermark--something quite rare to find in GR. She was great to get in contact with and work with her schedule. She brought in a second shooter for our wedding, and I am glad to have paid just a little bit more for one.
    Her photo editing is great, and she has quick turnaround with the photos!

Sent on 08/16/2018

LIndsay · Married on 07/14/2018

Erin and her second shooter were absolutely amazing. They were great about communication before and during the wedding day. They remembered everything I wanted and worked hard to keep us on our time schedule! I just got my photos back from Erin and they were absolutely stunning. Your wedding goes by so fast and it's easy to forget parts of the day. I had so much fun looking through the pictures and reliving our wedding day. I would hire Erin again in a second if I could do it over again.

Sent on 08/13/2018

• Muskegon, MI, 49441 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Sweet Lemon Drop Photography)