About A Sweet Design

A Sweet Design is a boutique style bakery known for deliciously crafted cakes

A Sweet Design is a Boutique style bakery known for deliciously crafted Cakes & Cupcakes!!

Awards and Accolades:
-2015, Inducted into the Hall of Fame with The Knot
-Voted #1 for "Best Wedding cakes in LA" hotlist 2014

-#1 spot on "Best Cakes in LA" hotlist 2008 & 2009
-Top 5 2011 & 2013 for "Best Cakes in LA" hotlist

-Awarded Small Business of the Year by the United Chambers of Commerce. -Brides Choice Award from Wedding Wire.com 2009-2014
-Best of Weddings THE KNOT 2009-2014

Contact us today to talk about your dream cake at 818-363-9825.

Email Allison at ilovecake@asweetdesign.info

Cookies (1)
Dessert Buffet (1)
Groom's Cake (1)
Private Tastings (1)

Not only did WE love our wedding cake but our guests did as well. We are still getting phone calls about how well it tasted. I can’t recommend A Sweet Design enough to family and friends, The week of our wedding my husband and I got cupcakes of our wedding flavors just because we craved the taste and didn’t want to wait for the wedding day. This also isn’t the first time we bought cupcakes from them. We first met with Joleen for our cake tasting and fell in love with her flavors. The winners for us were the pink velvet and chocolate fudge. Sounds like a strange combination but it is truly to die for! This is definitely our go to cake place!!!

Profile Picture Meghann, 11/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

amazing!!! Very creative!! Nice job!!!

Profile Picture User7511070, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

A Sweet Design Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $5.00
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $8.00
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $3.00

Organic
Health License
10 AWARDS

17 ENDORSEMENTS
I have worked in conjunction with Joeleen and the professionals at A Sweet Design on many joyous occasions. They are artists whose medium is cake! The finished product is always stunning, the taste superb and the professionalism outstanding. I cannot recommend them highly enough!

If have never seen or tasted a cake created by A Sweet Design, you should make it a point to do so. They're more than just a dessert, they are a work of art! If you have never been into Joeleen's shop and tasted one of her delicious cupcakes, drop what you're doing and get there immediately! I have had the pleasure of working with A Sweet Design for the past 5 years. They are amazing and I and highly recommend them!

As a wedding coordinator, A Sweet Design is my go-to for wedding cakes. They attention to detail and customer service is impeccable, plus the cakes are incredibly delicious!

Spectacular Cakes and all the trimmings you need at a amazing prices. Congratulations!

Joeleen and the crew at A Sweet Design go out of their way to create exactly what couples want on their big day. But they also do a fantastic job creating great cakes for birthdays! And if you want some delicious cupcakes, their shop always has the best variety. Yum!

97 PROS I KNOW

Events

17801 Chatsworth St, Granada Hills, CA 91344   See On Map
818-363-9825 (phone)
Sunday 10 am - 5 pm Wednesday - Saturday 10 am - 7 pm
A Sweet Design is a wedding Cake Studio from Los Angeles. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Malibu, San Fernando Valley , and Hollywood. A Sweet Design is a professional wedding Cake Studio that has been part of the Los Angeles wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in Wedding Cakes .