7739 Chimineas Ave, Reseda, CA 91335 Map · Phone number

About Dr. Sharone Rosen, I Will Marry You

A state-licensed wedding officiant located in Reseda, California and serving Los Angeles County, Dr. Sharone Rosen at I Will Marry You creates customized ceremonies for all loving couples. For over 30 years, Dr. Sharone Rosen at I Will Marry You has served as Cantor for Temple Beth Torah, and began officiating weddings for congregants as requested.

She officiates commitment ceremonies, like civil unions and vow renewals, and a variety of weddings, including non-religious, interfaith, and single religion celebrations. Couples can also request to have Dr. Rosen at their ceremony rehearsal, if necessary. She also has experience with bar and bat mitzvahs, and funerals. She serves the following religious, spiritual, and secular affiliations and communities:

• Earth-based

Wedding mass
wpp vos

4 Reviews for Dr. Sharone Rosen, I Will Marry You

She was amazing!
    Before the ceremony, Sharone sat down with us and went over every part of the jewish ceremony and what it means. This helped us pick the specific elements we wanted that were meaningful to us.
    At the ceremony, she was energetic, personal, and kept everyone's attention and received a number of laughs. We received a number of compliments about how she led the ceremony.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Adrian · Married on 11/23/2013

Sharone was a fantastic officiant for our wedding! She's wonderfully personable, easy to work with, punctual, and totally flexible to our needs. She talked us through the entire process but was also happy to take our input and incorporate our ideas. We had a largely secular ceremony in our home, but she certainly has the experience to deliver a sacred ceremony in any venue. She is very adept at being friendly and charming with the guests but also corralling and focusing everyone when the time is right. I strongly recommend Sharone for any wedding -- traditional or one-of-a-kind; sacred or secular; opposite-sex or same-sex.

Sent on 04/06/2016

Joyleen · Married on 05/19/2013

Our ceremony was just wonderful. It was so nice that Sharone does different types of ceremonies. She was fun to work with and seems to have extensive experience.

Sent on 04/06/2016

Dr. Sharone Rosen, I Will Marry You FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 350.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Earth-Based, Jewish, No Denomination, Pagan
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CA

• Anything But Gray Events
    Anything But Gray Events Wedding Planners

Working with Dr. Sharone is so enjoyable. Her mix of humor, presence and sincerity create unforgettable ceremonies for all loving couples.

• Diana's Flowers Hollywood
    Diana's Flowers Hollywood Wedding Florists

DR Sharone was the Wedding officiant for my daughter's wedding. She made the ceremony PERFECT. It was beautiful and short with a comedic flavor to keep things light but intimate at the same time. There just isn't a better way to describe it. PERFECT.

• Betsy diFrancesca, Hair and Makeup
    Betsy diFrancesca, Hair and Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Sharone has all the qualities that I love in an officiant- she's funny yet heartfelt, creates an aura of intimacy with the couple and knows exactly how to put the words that you want into your ceremony!

• 7739 Chimineas Ave Reseda, CA, 91335 See on map