108 South Third Street, Smithfield, NC 27577 Map · Phone number

About Swank Photo Studio

Your wedding day is art in motion; love and emotion unfolding. Friends and family celebrating. A sacred and sentimental day. Your day is our most important day. Are you going to trust anyone to take your pictures are or are you going to engage an artist whose medium happens to be a camera? If your images as art are what you desire and each page of your album can stand alone and tell a story, we look forward to hearing from you.

Follow Swank Photo Studio on

Nicolefavs81ap
Swank25

38 Reviews for Swank Photo Studio

Amy · Married on 03/26/2016

Stacy did an excellent job photographing my wedding. She put together an amazing package complete with engagement portraits and unlimited time the day of my wedding. I was able to keep a high resolution cd of the photos after the wedding and upgraded to an art book style album for a reasonable price. She captures images in a photo-journalism style, so she photographs you getting ready, and other personal moments. She did a great job and I'm very happy with my wedding portraits.

Working with Stacy was such a pleasure!! She made my wedding day such a pleasure. Stacy was easy to make contact with work around my schedule for my bridal portrait. It ended up raining the day of my portrait and Stacy was ready to reschedule for another day! She had great ideas for our pictures on the day of the wedding and got all the shots in a very reasonable amount of time! I have some breathtaking pictures that I will cherish forever.

Stacy is the first phone call we made when we started planning our wedding. Her work is so original and beautiful, I just had to have her creative eye for the engagement, bridal, and wedding day shoots. Photography is so important for your day, you are guaranteed to have amazing images with Swank Photo Studio. We felt so well taken care of during the entire process, she will definitely be our go to for future photography needs!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Swank Photo Studio FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs

• Bunn DJ Company
    Bunn DJ Company Wedding DJs

Stacy and Swank have worked with many of my DJs and every time it's a positive experience. Not only is Swank easy to work with and super professional, there images are amazing. What more can you ask for?

• Heart Stone Films
    Heart Stone Films Wedding Videographers

Love, Love, Love Stacy!!!! We have the best time ever working with Stacy! She is fun, full of life, and super creative! I love just being around her because she pulls something creative out of me everytime. She is one of the funnest and creative people i've met and a fabulous photographer. We definitely recommend her!!!

• The Sutherland
    The Sutherland Historic Weddings

If there is one thing you want on your big day....it is a professional photographer who gets the shots!!! Stacey with Swank is just that person. Her pictures are absolutely stunning and she and her staff are fun to work with at the same time. You can't go wrong with this photographer.

• 108 South Third Street Smithfield, NC 27577 See on map