341a South Elm St, Greensboro, NC 27401 Map · Phone number

About VanderVeen Photographers

Bert and Becky have been photographing weddings together since 1999.

Our photographs convey how you were that day – nervous, happy, ecstatic – all at the same time. Our wedding portrait is not about a contrived moment; it is you, in your own skin. Posed or candid, we aim to show the real you to the world.

Follow VanderVeen Photographers on

vv2
vv1

10 Reviews for VanderVeen Photographers

Margy · Married on 03/09/2013

Bert and Becky were great to work with and quickly put my daughter at ease while photographing her. They were open to suggestions and due to the bridal gown not arriving on time, they worked around the short notice and worked miracles.

Deanna · Married on 10/27/2012

Having VanderVeen Photography at our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. The money spent was more than worth it. They were very professional throughout the entire wedding planning, wedding day, and editing the photos. Bert and Becky were able to capture our special day and did not get in the way of the events. We didn’t even notice they were there and neither did our guests. The final product was more than we expected. When we look at our photos I smile and cry all over again because I feel like I am back in that moment. We look forward to sharing our photos with our children in the future. My husband and I are more than happy with our decision to use VanderVeen Photography. The quality is great and their editing techniques are phenomenal. Thank you again for capturing our special moments!
    – Dr. and Mrs. Preston Gardner Wixom, Michigan

Mitzi · Married on 10/02/2010

Bert and Becky are the best! They were very accomodating and flexible with all the requests I had and I had a lot! They offer multiple plans and will tailor any to meet your personal desires. On my wedding day they were both there, Bert to work with the guys and Becky to work with the girls, then both came together once the ceremony started. My portraits and wedding pictures were wonderful. They were able to capture all the shots I wanted, plus several unique shots I wasn't expecting. They got rave reviews from my wedding party as well, everyone enjoyed them both! I am delighted that I chose VanderVeen for my special day!

Award

VanderVeen Photographers FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,650.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• Leigh Pearce Weddings
    Leigh Pearce Weddings Wedding Planners

VanderVeen is wonderful to work with! Highly recommended!

• 341a South Elm St Greensboro, NC 27401 See on map