South River/Somerset, South River, NJ 08882 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Supreme Productionz

Supreme Productionz has over 10 years of experience in the entertainment industry. All of our deejays and masters of ceremonies have hosted events all across the United States as well as Canada. Our talented entertainers are qualified to impress guests of all ages. We are solely focused on our client's vision to make their wedding a day one to remember.

We offer an array of amenties which allow our clients to bring their picture perfect wedding to life. We know the importance of your special day, which is why we at Supreme Productionz, are fully committed to exceed all expectations - from our first consultation to the last dance!

Follow Supreme Productionz on

Supreme Productionz 6
Supreme Productionz 7
  • Hanae

Hanae McCray · Married on 09/01/2019

Quality customer service and very professional

Jason is a professional. He was very responsive, patient, and extremely helpful when providing me with the services I needed to help make my wedding day a success!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Supreme Productionz's reply:

Hey Hanae... Thank you!! You know it's always my pleasure working with y'all!! See you at Regina's next shindig!! Be well & many blessings to you and family.
  • Nedenia

Nedenia West · Married on 08/31/2019

Great service and quality furniture

Supreme Productionz provided an amazing atmosphere for my upscale cocktail party. My guests raved about the setting. Jason was such a pleasure to work with; professional, responsive, and helpful. I would absolutely use them again and refer to others!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Supreme Productionz's reply:

Thank you very much Nedenia! Certainly my pleasure. Be well!

Danika · Married on 08/18/2019

Nothing Short of Amazing

From start to finish Supreme Productionz was very professional and very good exciting to work with. We left the first meeting knowing we make the right choice. The day of was no different. Jason was a phenomenal MC and Darnel kept the dance floor packed. I will be recommending them to all my friends and friend. And will definitely be using them for any other events I have.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Supreme Productionz's reply:

Hey Danika... Thank you!! Definitely our pleasure! You have a great group of family and friends that came to party on a Sunday night! Nice! Many blessings to you, Tyrone, and the family!

Supreme Productionz FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,497.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

• South River/Somerset South River, NJ, 08882 See on map