273 Main Street, South River, NJ 08882 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Supreme Productionz

Supreme Productionz has over 10 years of experience in the entertainment industry. All of our deejays and masters of ceremonies have hosted events all across the United States as well as Canada. Our talented entertainers are qualified to impress guests of all ages. We are solely focused on our client's vision to make their wedding a day one to remember.

We offer an array of amenties which allow our clients to bring their picture perfect wedding to life. We know the importance of your special day, which is why we at Supreme Productionz, are fully committed to exceed all expectations - from our first consultation to the last dance!

Follow Supreme Productionz on

Supreme Productionz 7
  • Adelin

Adelin Colon-Nunez · Married on 07/07/2019

Adelin and Edgard Nunez Wedding

This is a wonderful company!! Everyone is excellent. From the time we started to the time we ended Andrew and his crew made sure all our guest at our wedding were having a great time. Our guest still talk about our wedding night. I wold definitely recommend them to anyone. If you pick Supreme Productioz you will be completely happy!!! I am very happy with our decision to have worked with Andrew and his team.

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Supreme Productionz 13
    Supreme Productionz 14

Brittany · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing DJ and Staff

Drew is an amazing DJ. My wedding guest cannot stop talking about how much fun they had. He had everyone going from start to finish. I did not want the night to end. His staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. If I could do it over 100 x I would. I am trying to find excuses to have another party just so he can be my DJ!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Kiersten

Kiersten · Married on 05/31/2019

Best DJ Ever!!

Andrew did an amazing job at my wedding this past May! He is such a great DJ and you can tell he puts his everything into your wedding/event. He works so hard in order for you to have the perfect wedding. And any questions I had was answered quickly and effectively.

He produced an energy that was contagious to my guests and managed to get everyone dancing! The photobooth was absolutely amazing and everyone enjoyed it. All of my guests have been repeatedly telling me how much fun my wedding was and how great the music was!

Having music being so crucial and important at a wedding, Andrew and his team excelled beyond expectations and I would most definitely recommend them, you won’t be disappointed!!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Supreme Productionz FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,497.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

• 273 Main Street South River, 08882 See on map