Supreme Productionz

273 Main Street, South River, NJ 08882 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Supreme Productionz

Supreme Productionz has over 10 years of experience in the entertainment industry. All of our deejays and masters of ceremonies have hosted events all across the United States as well as Canada. Our talented entertainers are qualified to impress guests of all ages. We are solely focused on our client's vision to make their wedding a day one to remember.

We offer an array of amenties which allow our clients to bring their picture perfect wedding to life. We know the importance of your special day, which is why we at Supreme Productionz, are fully committed to exceed all expectations - from our first consultation to the last dance!

Follow Supreme Productionz on

Supreme Productionz 4
Supreme Productionz 5

Ashle · Married on 01/11/2019

Best in the business!

Thank god we found Andrew and the supreme Productionz crew! We couldn’t have asked for a better crew to celebrate our special day with. Their energy brings everyone to the dance floor with the best music! The dance on clouds was perfect, the tv screens with candid (beautiful) pictures scrolling all night was so awesome and special! If you are looking to have the best time dancing the night away then definitely hire Sumpreme Productionz, you will not be disappointed. Andrew- from the bottom of our hearts thank you for such a special night! Ashley & Joey ❤️

Sent on 01/14/2019

Michelle · Married on 10/12/2018

best night ever!

DJ Drew and his MC Darrell were the highlight of our wedding by far. We booked Andrew because we had attended a wedding he DJ’d and it was one of the best, most fun weddings we had ever been to -- we knew we had to use DJ Drew for our own wedding. He brought Darrell to MC and his energy didn’t stop all night – he was on the dance floor the entire time and people are still talking about how great he was. We danced the whole night and had the BEST time – we know our guests did too! The venue coordinator told us she has never seen so many empty seats during a wedding – literally everyone was on the dance floor. Drew is great at reading the crowd and figuring out what kind of music to play to keep people dancing and entertained. He played a variety for all ages, but definitely stuck to what we asked for. I love when DJ’s play mash-ups or segments of songs to keep things lively and that’s exactly his style. He honored all our play/do not play requests and was able to play the Spotify playlist I made for the cocktail hour. He also played music for our ceremony and did a great job. Without a doubt, I know our wedding was as great as it was because of Drew and I would recommend him to anyone looking to engage a crowd and party at their wedding. Thank youDrew and Darrell!!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Chrystal · Married on 09/16/2018

I just want to say that I am extremely happy with my decision to book Supreme Productionz! I worked with Jason and he was very professional, very attentive, and just an overall great person. Jason confirmed all of my wants and needs and always responded to my emails. He was very personable and made it his business to get to know my Husband and I and really make sure our personalities came through with the music selections. For my wedding, I also had TV screens and dancing on the clouds and everything turned out exactly how I wanted it. The music was perfect! Everyone danced all night and the party lasted all night. Jason was wonderful and I cannot stress that enough. So many of my guests has asked me for his contact information. My wedding was perfect and I would definitely book Supreme Productionz again!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Supreme Productionz FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,497.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

• 273 Main Street South River, 08882 See on map