-, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,800
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 5

About Sunny Lee Photography

Hey, hey! I'm so glad you are here! My name is Sunny, owner and boss lady at Sunny Lee Photography!

Are you looking for a photographer who is quick on responding to your email, has a professional yet fun and relaxed approach, most importantly bring you back to relive those special moments through beautiful images? I'm your girl!

You spend the majority of time with your photographer on your wedding day as I'm there from you getting ready with your favorite people to the night of your wedding day fist pumping on the dance floor and taking fireball shots with your BFFs. I'm your photographer but no such thing as "Just" a photographer. I'm your hype woman, groomsmen wrangler, veil fluffer, boutonniere applyer, wedding coordinator and whatever you need me to be to make your day goes smoothly! I truly love what I do and I love serving my clients with my whole heart and giving them the experience of a lifetime because you deserve the BEST.

What to expect hiring me to be your official third-wheeler?

• I love making people laugh! I promise we will be laughing a lot!
  • Ultra fast communication (Before I became a photographer, I worked in a corporate America. Having a timely communication with clients is super important to me).
  • Super helpful bride tips. All of my couples receive SLP Wedding Experience Guide helps you with planning your big day!
  • Wedding day timeline support
  • Sneak peeks because I want you to have professional photos for your FB/IG profile pic! :)
  • AND... most importantly I'll be your "happy-go-ray of Sunny sunshine", working with you every step of the way to ensure I capture your moments in a way that is uniquely you.

If you like what you see so far, please hop over to my website and take a deeper look at both my work and who I am. If you think I sound like a good fit for you, I'd love to chat details about your dream day! I'm based in South Florida but love to travel! I can't wait to speak with you soon!

***OFFERING PHOTO BOOTH SERVICE***

Real Weddings 174 Photos

13 Reviews for Sunny Lee Photography

Kristi B. · Getting married on 06/05/2021

Simply amazing!

Sunny is the absolute best photographer! She made my husband and I feel so comfortable with our engagement session and on our wedding day. Our photos are stunning, I love them and will cherish them forever. You cannot go wrong with choosing Sunny as your photographer!

Sent on 04/17/2021
  • Lauren

Lauren N. · Married on 04/03/2021

Pocket full of SUNSHINE!

I had a friend of mine who is also a photographer recommend Sunny to us and BOY, am I forever grateful! From day 1 Sunny has been lightning-fast with her replies and communication, is very accommodating and is extremely professional yet super friendly... After perusing her work and immediately connecting during our first FaceTime meeting, I knew she was the perfect photographer for us!
    The (now) husband & I first met Sunny in December for our engagement shoot which was so much more enjoyable than I ever would have imagined, despite having a fiancé who usually wasn't fond of having pictures taken. She had us laughing so hard most of the afternoon, so much so I had “laughter” tears and my face hurt by the end of the session. You can really tell how much she enjoys her profession as well as getting to know her clients so that they are more comfortable in an otherwise awkward scenario/situation!

Fast forward a few months and the big day (finally !) arrived, where Sunny not only photographed our entire wedding, from getting ready shots, wedding details, all the way to the end of the wedding with dancing and a send off, but also made sure the wedding party was sticking to the day's timeline in order keep things running smoothly and with least amount of delays as possible. She has such an eye for detail- she brings her own smaller pieces of decor and finds ways to improvise so that photos come out absolutely impeccable and perfect. Sunny's positive and go-getting energy kept the wedding party (including my now husband, Kyle) and myself excited and made the photographing process as fun (& least painful) as possible for everyone involved. So much so, that my husband and I were even able to enjoy part of our own cocktail hour, which is something so many couples aren't able to do because of delays and post-ceremony photos.
    Speaking of photos & end products, her sneak peek photos left me speechless both post-engagement and post-wedding. Despite the actual busy nature of weddings, the moments she captured were heavenly & so peaceful. There is not one photograph I am not in love with thus far, & I'm forever grateful that her skill and talent allowed for her to capture the genuine love & passion felt and shared between my husband and I.

Like other reviewers have mentioned Sunny goes above and beyond for her clients and we are BLESSED to have found the most dedicated photographer and charismatic and cheerful friend!!
    Thank you, Sunny!!!

Sent on 12/03/2020

Sunny Lee Photography's reply:

You are SO sweet and your review made me cry!!! I'm SO excited for your wedding day in March now and super grateful to be a part of your big day!! Thank you so much for trusting me to document your special day. So much love for you and Kyle!! XOXO,

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Sunny Lee Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3200
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3800
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints

5 Real Weddings

View more weddings

• - Palm Beach Gardens, FL, 33410 See on map
    253-499-6767 (Phone number)
    Location of (Sunny Lee Photography)