Sunny Lee Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,200 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,200 Most Popular Price

Hey, hey! I'm so glad you are here! My name is Sunny, owner and boss lady at Sunny Lee Photography!

Are you looking for a photographer who is quick on responding to your email, has a professional yet fun and relaxed approach, most importantly bring you back to relive those special moments through beautiful images? I'm your girl!

You spend the majority of time with your photographer on your wedding day as I'm there from you getting ready with your favorite people to the night of your wedding day fist pumping on the dance floor and taking fireball shots with your BFFs. I'm your photographer but no such thing as "Just" a photographer. I'm your hype woman, groomsmen wrangler, veil fluffer, boutonniere applyer, wedding coordinator and whatever you need me to be to make your day goes smoothly! I truly love what I do and I love serving my clients with my whole heart and giving them the experience of a lifetime because you deserve the BEST.

What to expect hiring me to be your official third-wheeler?

• I love making people laugh! I promise we will be laughing a lot!
  • Ultra fast communication (Before I became a photographer, I worked in a corporate America. Having a timely communication with clients is super important to me).
  • Super helpful bride tips. All of my couples receive SLP Wedding Experience Guide helps you with planning your big day!
  • Wedding day timeline support
  • Sneak peeks because I want you to have professional photos for your FB/IG profile pic! :)
  • AND... most importantly I'll be your "happy-go-ray of Sunny sunshine", working with you every step of the way to ensure I capture your moments in a way that is uniquely you.

If you like what you see so far, please hop over to my website and take a deeper look at both my work and who I am. If you think I sound like a good fit for you, I'd love to chat details about your dream day! I'm based in South Florida but love to travel! I can't wait to speak with you soon!

***OFFERING PHOTO BOOTH SERVICE***

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,200

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

• Cassidy
    Cassidy Y. Married on 01/22/2022

Best Wedding Photographer

I can’t say enough great things about Sunny! I booked her the same time I booked my venue (almost 2 years before the wedding) and it was such an incredible and easy journey with her because of how caring and professional she is.
    She did our engagement photos and made us (2 people who consistently look awkward in photos) feel so comfortable and look fantastic and the wedding day was no different.
    Sunny and her second shooter Deborah made us, our bridal party, and our families feel so comfortable and made the process so enjoyable that I kept getting comments from them throughout the night about how much they LOVE Sunny and Deb. We got a bunch of sneaks the very next day and we all look so natural but perfect at the same time! She perfectly captured the details and the moments of the night that we were able to relive it (and that was just with the sneaks). I can’t wait to get the rest in a few weeks!
    Sunny also threw in her photo booth which was a big hit with our guests and gave us even more moments to reminisce with.
    Throughout this process Sunny has been there with us and she was genuinely excited for us, like a friend. That care for her clients plus her attention to detail and skill in her craft is clearly represented in the pictures/memories that she provides.
    I will forever recommend Sunny to capture my friend’s/family’s big and small moments

Sunny Lee Photography's reply:

Cassidy! You are truly so pleasure to work with. I've enjoyed so much working with you every step of the way to your big day. Thank you so much for trusting me with your big day and I can't thank you enough for taking a great care of me and my team when we were away from home to document your beautiful Key west wedding. Thank you and I'm so glad you enjoyed your experience with me! XOXO,
    Lena M. Married on 01/15/2022

Indescribable!!!

Sunny was one of the best decisions we made for our special day!! From the moment we first spoke on the phone, I felt so confident in her knowledge and in her skills, not to mention she is an absolutely wonderful person. Sunny did our engagement shoot and our wedding day. She helped us feel confident and comfortable in front of the camera and kept us laughing and light hearted throughout.
    We got our engagement photos back within a week and within 2 days of our wedding Sunny sent us over 100 “sneak peeks” which included photos from every event during the day!! The photos are absolutely incredible! Everyone is raving about how wonderful they turned out! She truly goes above and beyond for her clients. She has become a real friend of ours and we cannot wait to use her for every single life event from now until the end of time!

Sunny Lee Photography's reply:

Lena! You are amazing! Thank you so much for trusting me with your special day. You and David were such pleasure to work with and I'm so happy you were satisfied with the experience.
    I can't wait to share the final gallery and thanks again for everything!
    Taylor A. Married on 01/08/2022

Where do I begin?! AMAZING

Where do I even begin with Sunny Lee! It is hard to put into words how truly magical Sunny's work is. We hired Sunny for our engagement photos and she immediately made two very camera shy people feel beyond comfortable and confident. After our session we knew he HAD to have Sunny capture our wedding and THANKFULLY she was available for our date. Sunny is efficient, strategic, and so beyond talented. We are so in love with our wedding photos I literally still look at them everyday and cannot wait to have Sunny capture future life milestones! Thank you so much Sunny for making our engagement and wedding photo dreams come true! You are absolutely amazing!

Sunny Lee Photography's reply:

Taylor! Thank you very much for your sweet review. I truly appreciate your kind words and I had a great time assisting you guys and documenting your beautiful day.
    I hope to see you guys again soon!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Juliana & Harry
    55 photos · 11/15/2020

- Palm Beach Gardens, FL, 33410
(253) 508-8908
Location of (Sunny Lee Photography)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding