Olive & Ivory Event Design

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,600 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,600 Package Price

Based in Boynton Beach, Florida, Olive & Ivory Events is an event planning company that specializes in organizing weddings. This company is owned and operated by Christine Olive, who works with creative flair and exceptional attention to detail. She has experience planning a variety of nuptial events, including religious and non-religious events, along with civil, cultural, and destination celebrations.

In addition to helping you plan your ceremonies and reception, Olive & Ivory Events can assist you in organizing pre-nuptial celebrations including engagement parties, showers, and rehearsal dinners. Christine offers a choice of packages to suit the needs of any couple. Full and partial planning options are available, along with day-of coordination. This dedicated planner can offer a range of services, including:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guest list management
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,600

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,600

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Hsisuai
    Hsisuai Married on 03/19/2022

Christine was amazing!!

We used her as a day of planner and she gave us the peace of mind we needed going into our wedding day! Leading up to our day she was extremely organized, professional, and responsive. She was also an excellent communicator: clear, concise, accurate, and timely— all of which made it easy to trust that she would do everything we needed to problem solve for us on our wedding day as needed. During our rehearsal and on our wedding day she was prepared and the perfect balance of sweet and assertive- so all our guests and wedding party really liked her but also were clear she was to be listened to. If we had it to do all over again we would have hired Christine to plan the whole wedding, not just the day of and would highly recommend her to anyone!!
  • Lauren
    Lauren V. Married on 03/10/2022

Incredible planner in every way!

Christine came highly recommended by our venue (The Sunday House). Before we decided to go with a professional planner, I noticed myself becoming overwhelmed with all of the details, and felt that I was making arbitrary decisions with vendors/planning. I decided to hire Christine for her partial planning package, and it was absolutely and hands down the BEST decision I made during our planning process, and the BEST investment I made overall in our big day. First of all, she is a lovely human and truly passionate about what she does. Christine is so professional and is a great communicator. She responds to emails and texts very promptly and gives excellent input on every aspect of the planning process. Every single vendor she recommended was above and beyond wonderful. She has many contacts in the industry and it is apparent that she is very well respected by these vendors. Most importantly, I felt calm and present in the days leading up to our wedding, and on our wedding day. Christine handled everything with such professionalism, and at the same time radiated joy in sharing our special day with us. All of our vendors RAVED about Christine, my family were complimenting her all day (still are), and even my somewhat (initially) skeptical husband could not stop complimenting her work. Overall, I felt supported, present, calm, and was able to soak in the most perfect day because of Christine's hard work and passion for what she does. I would hire her again and again if I could, and definitely with her full planning package!!! We cannot thank her enough for making our wedding such a beautiful, memorable day.
    Natalie B. Married on 03/05/2022

Amazing Wedding Planner

Christine helped us have the best wedding day possible! I booked her after getting recommendations and researching different vendors online. When I had an initial phone call with her and heard how she has worked with all my other vendors numerous times, I knew choosing her was the right call. And I was not wrong - she is organized, follow ups with you & others timely, and is very knowledgeable about the industry. She helped answer any wedding related question I had throughout the process. Most importantly, hiring Christine helped me with doing the wedding details that I didn’t think could be hard - like flowers or reception layout. There’s so much that goes into a wedding that you don’t quite understand until you plan one and having a wedding planner like Christine was crucial to helping make the wedding perfect. On the day of my wedding, we had to completely change the reception from all outside to an inside/outside terrace due to the weather. Rather than be worried about how it turned out, I had Christine take charge and she made it even more beautiful than I could imagine. I’m so happy I hired her and definitely recommend for anyone looking for help on their big day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Olive & Ivory Event Design 1
Exclusive

West Palm Beach, Florida Boynton Beach, FL, 33472
Location of (Olive & Ivory Event Design)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding