Olive & Ivory Event Design Reviews

22 | Boynton Beach, FL

22 Reviews for Olive & Ivory Event Design

Samantha Ezrol · Married on 05/09/2020

Fantastic Day-of Wedding Coordinator!

I am so grateful that I hired Christine to serve as my day-of coordinator, she truly saved the day! From the beginning of our communications and our first consultation, I was incredibly impressed with Christine's organization and responsiveness. Christine kept me organized through her commitment to making the flow of your wedding day perfect, and she doesn't miss a beat from the beginning to the end. You need Christine to keep you organized! Christine did an incredible job of making sure I enjoyed my wedding, without involving me in any minor or major issues that arose. We were gifted with a Director of Catering that spent the better part of 9 months finding issues with what I wanted, and one day out managed to find an issue with the main focal point and religious element of our ceremony. Christine was relaxed, and proactive. Additionally, within one hour of our ceremony, our Director of Catering started to strongly express concerns regarding the weather, and Christine managed her effortlessly without involving me. You need Christine to problem-solve for you. Thank you, Christine. You made my wedding day so great!

Sent on 04/15/2020
  • Diane

Diane Homrich · Married on 02/29/2020

Didn’t lift one finger!

I highly recommend Christine with Olive and Ivory Event Design!! Without time (or talent) to handle all the details myself, I made the very wise decision to hire Christine as my event planner. This was the perfect choice! Once Christine was on board, I didn’t lift a single finger.

Christine did 100% of the research and planning for every decision, from invitations to theme to food to napkins to decorations to favors, etc, etc, and simply presented all the options to me. She was professional and flexible at all times. It could not have been easier for me! True story: I showed up for the event 30 minutes before it began and was completely thrilled with the results! Every detail was perfect and handled and I was able to just enjoy it all. Everyone had a wonderful and memorable time.

Whether you prefer to be very involved in the planning process, or, if you want somebody to listen to your concept and take the steering wheel, either way, Christine is the person you want for planning. Look no further, you have found the perfect party planner :)

Olive & Ivory Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Diane! It was such a pleasure designing and planning this event for you!
  • Emily

Emily Nyren · Married on 02/08/2020

Christine is a life saver!!

Christine was the absolute best. Although my husband and I booked a venue with an on-site event and catering team, we knew it was a good idea for us to have the additional expertise of a day of planner. We chose Christine's Coordinator package and were thrilled with the results. Christine made planning a South Florida wedding from NYC an absolute breeze and she really went above and beyond when it came to editing our photo list and creating the perfect wedding timeline. When my husband and I realized super last minute that we should videotape our ceremony because my grandpa was officiating, Christine offered to set up a tri-pod and do it herself. She also even helped with my dress when the bustle fell out. On top of her remarkable ability to handle whatever comes her way, Christine is incredibly sweet and bubbly—just what any couple needs on their wedding day. She worked seamlessly with the other vendors and we were thrilled with how everything was set up. Do yourself a favor and hire her now!

Sent on 04/13/2020
  • Shea

Shea Collins · Married on 01/17/2020

The Best By Far!

Christine! There aren’t enough good, sweet words to describe how incredibly amazing you are! Chris and I are so lucky to have had you as part of our team on our wedding day! You kept my busy butt organized, handled everything, and eased my nerves all day long. You ran, YOU ACTUALLY RAN, on my wedding day to ensure everything went smoothly. You were always there with some encouraging words and advice. And even when the most incredible day was said and done you were there to ease the post wedding blues! Any brides out there who are lost on the planning journey need to find Christine! She is a godsend and now a lifelong friend! Love you Christine!

Olive & Ivory Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for these sweet words, Shea! You are an absolute gem and it was such a pleasure working with you and being a part of your magical day!
  • Marsha

Marsha Gorodkin · Married on 12/14/2019

Life saver /event planner extraordinaire /MVP

Words cannot express how incredibly grateful I am to have had Christine as my wedding planner / life saver! She went above and beyond what was in her contract. She responded to every email so quickly (even late nights and while away with her family) I actually stopped replying to her a few times so that she could stop working ! Christine is super organized and kept me on track getting everything I needed to have done on my end thanks to her deadlines (I really needed this as I tend to be a procrastinator)! Christine created a perfect wedding timeline - SO IMPORTANT! Based on our conversations I never could have done that without her ! Everything flowed perfectly with her timeline. She was truly on top of everything and everyone from our venue, vendors, guests, bridal party and me and my husband (and even our puppy who was in the wedding) !! We had a huge bridal party (about 14 on each side) If Christine was able to handle and wrangle our crazy bunch she can handle any thing! Not only is she hard working and efficient, Christine is so kind, patient, understanding and incredibly helpful! She really guided me though this whole wedding planning world with her expertise and sweetest personality! The last couple weeks before my wedding I was so calm as I handed everything over to Christine and was able to enjoy doing things for myself to pamper and prep for the wedding. Even the day of, I had nothing to worry about because I knew she was on top of everything! I just enjoyed getting ready with all my girls because I knew I had the best, most trustworthy on top of everything wedding planner in town! Hiring Christine was hands down THE best decision I made for my wedding she’s the most valuable player (MVP) of our wedding! My husband and I will remember all her hard work leading up to and the day of our wedding WE LOVE YOU OUR MVP Christine !!

Olive & Ivory Event Design's reply:

Marsha, thank you so much for these sweet words! They mean SO much to me!! It was an absolute pleasure getting to know you. You are a true gem and it was an honor being a part of your big day!

Emily Newton · Married on 09/26/2019

Day-of Coordinator

Thank God for Christine! From the moment we decided to utilize Christine for our Day-of Coordinator and started the planning, I knew she was a worthy investment. Even though we had an "events manager" at our venue, we felt like we needed to ensure every detail was perfect. Christine kept our vendors in coordination, organized the necessary timelines, and managed every detail of the day which took a weight off of my shoulders. Throughout the process she gave me peace of mind and reduced my stress - totally priceless! Nothing was left to chance, everything was organized to the "T" and I had fun in the process. Thanks so much!

Sent on 04/18/2020

Kelly Freire · Married on 09/02/2019

Hire christine right now

Lets talk about the most patient, organized, and sweetest person - Christine was amazing! We met and decided to go with her as our day planner over the phone - sometimes you don't get the same connection over the phone, but with Christine I instantly knew I can trust her. She explained everything so clearly and kept everything so organized. My venue was shutdown a month before the wedding and she was there not only to help get the wedding reorganzied and settled for me, but also to let me vent. I also want to say her assistant Kim is basically a professional clone of Christine. She was at my wedding and if a fire happened...I have no clue. Nothing went wrong in my eyes cause I'm pretty sure Kim took care of everything. If a cup was going to fall...Kim was already there to catch it before it hit the floor. She was kind, patient, and professional. I cannot emphasize enough how stress free I was that day because Kim was there to take care of it. I HIGHLY recommend Christine and her company - If I could I'd hire them to be with me everyday forever. LOL

Olive & Ivory Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much, Kelly! These words mean SO much to me. It was such an honor getting to be a part of your gorgeous day!

Keri · Married on 06/28/2019

Highly recommend!

Christine is a life saver! I truly don’t think I could have done it without her. She made my whole day go smoothly, she was organized and on top of it making sure everything and everyone was where they needed to be. I can’t thank her enough for helping make my day so very special. I highly recommend her.

Olive & Ivory Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for these sweet words! Your big day was absolutely beautiful. Thank you for choosing us to be a part of it!
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/08/2019

Sundy House Wedding

Christine did an absolutely amazing job coordinating our wedding. Her process and organization kept us on task the month before. We had a ton of questions about our venue, the Sundy House, and logistics during the planning process. Christine was always available to answer our questions and give recommendations to help us with the first dance, send off and back up locations in case it rained. Even though it rained, I never had to worry about anything because Christine made sure everything flowed seamlessly. We highly recommend!!!

Olive & Ivory Event Design's reply:

Kaitlyn, thank you so much! I am so happy I could give you peace of mind on your big day. It was an honor to be a part of such a magical event!
  • U

Urquisa Vicente · Married on 04/27/2019

She is amazing!!

I worked with Christine Olive as the videographer for Kasey + Jessy's wedding at The Fontaineblue Miami. She was absolutely perfect!! Everything ran so smoothly. I was impressed! She was on top of every detail from taking the couple's puppy to the dance floor to cutting a loose thread on the groom's shirt. She was really easy to work with. I think it's important for potential clients to get feedback from other vendors as well. She cares about working as a team with everyone to create your dream day!!

Sent on 04/10/2020
  • Emily

Emily Sestito · Married on 03/22/2019

Thank you for making our wedding a dream come true!

If I could give Christine more than 5 stars I would. I knew we would be a great fit to work with each other from the very moment we met. Her knowledge and attention to detail are worth every penny and more; and plus she is the absolute sweetest. As a bride things can get pretty stressful, but Christine takes matters into her own hands and the stress goes away. She has made everything seem so easy and I am truly thankful for that. We have received nothing but compliments on how well organized and seamless our wedding was. I can't imagine going with another wedding planner! Thank you again from the bottom of my heart... YOU GUYS ROCK!

Olive & Ivory Event Design's reply:

Thank you SO much for this review, Emily! Your big day was beyond stunning and I was so thrilled to be a part of it!

Madison · Married on 02/09/2019

Simply amazing

Christine was amazing from start to finish. Upon confirming her as the day of coordinator she was on top of everything . She created detailed documents and was happy to edit the timelines whenever we needed The day of the wedding she was so calm and new exactly what needed to be done and was happy to help with everything (and she had a little day of emergency kit). Everything ran seamlessly and beautifully thanks to her (including the million of portraits that needed to be taken after the ceremony) . I would recommend her to any and everyone in a heart beat .

Olive & Ivory Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much, Madison! These words mean so much to me! Thank you for trusting us with your big day!

Robyn Berke · Married on 02/02/2019

Miami Wedding!

Christine was the best! We hired her and her team as our day of coordinator and as a Type A person giving the reigns to someone else is never easy, but we could not have been in better hands. Christine and her team took care of every little detail so that we could focus on enjoying our very special day. It's the little things that I will remember Christine for, fixing a last minute chuppah disaster, sewing up my dress when the bustles broke two times, and making sure we had a drink in hand immediately after the ceremony. I can not safe enough about how amazing Christine is. Hire her, you will be in the best possible hands on the most important day of your life.

Sent on 04/11/2020

Crystal · Married on 10/26/2018

Christine was truly amazing in making our day everything we could possibly have wanted! Thank you!

My husband and I hired Christine this past weekend as our day of wedding coordinator and I have to say it was the best decision we made! She was absolutely amazing! Even though she was just my day of coordinator she kept in constant contact with me throughout the whole planning process. She was so sweet and had so many wonderful recommendations for things I would have never thought of ! She was always available when I had questions throughout the planning process and on the day of she was constantly checking in on me to make sure everything was going exactly how I wanted it to! All my vendors loved working with her! She made all my dreams and visions come to life and I couldn’t have ask for anything more! From the amazing timelines she created, to organizing the rehearsal, making sure all my vendors where on time, setting up all my decorations, and ensuring a smooth flow throughout the reception. We received so many compliments on the day and I have to say it was definitely because of Christine! Thank you again for making our day the best day ever! You truly are wonderful!

Olive & Ivory Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much, Crystal! These words truly mean so much to me. I am so grateful that I was able to be a part of your day and help your vision to come to life!

Megann Navarrete · Married on 07/14/2018

Amazing experience!

Christine was an angel in disguise! I decided almost last minute how much a day-of coordinator is necessary. She helped me so much, and was extremely tentative and organized. Anytime I needed her, she was there. Christine is extremely knowledgeable and asks you things you would’ve never thought of on your own! Kimberly her go to girl, ran my wedding from start to finish like a dream. Both Christine and her team are absolutely amazing!! My wedding day was perfect thanks to Olive & Ivory!! Love love!

Olive & Ivory Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much, Megann! You are so sweet and it was a pleasure being a part of your big day. Thanks for trusting us with your wedding!

Morgan Law · Married on 06/01/2018

A must hire

Hiring Christine was the single best vendor decision I made. She was amazing! Much more than advertised. From initial contact to the final song at the reception, Christine was there for us every step of the way. There would have been so many details that were missed without her presence. To be honest I am not even sure all of the things she took care of behind the scenes since I was getting ready, but I know everything looked perfect and I wasn't bothered once. My mom also enjoyed a stress free prep day. I also ordered flowers through her and they were exquisite, much more beautiful than imagined. I gave her very little input as to the design and she ran with her creativity- just magnificent. If you are on the fence about whether or not you want to hire a coordinator, do think, just hire Olive & Ivory Event design and never look back! I cannot say enough excellent things about this company, Christine and her professionalism. Thank you for everything you did for our special day- we had a blast!

Sent on 04/26/2020

Samantha · Married on 05/26/2018

Christine is fantastic!

Christine was a huge asset to our wedding day! I found Christine of Olive & Ivory Events on Facebook where many planners where reaching out to me to hire them. She stood out to me because she is extremely genuine, kind, and truly a caring person. She cares tremendously about your wedding day! She is straight forward, responsive, and provides detailed and thoughtful information up front. Christine created my timeline for the vendors and wedding day and was at the venue for over 12 hours on the day of. She set up everything and supervised all my vendors and she packed up at the end of the night. I didn’t have to worry about a thing on my wedding day! She is smart, quick and very detailed oriented. She thought of a lot of things that I never even thought to ask or take care of. She is a creative problem solver, no problem too big, always designing and crafting your beautiful day.

On the day of she was a huge asset, anything I or my husband needed she was there and ready. If you are looking for a consistently responsive and detail oriented coordinator that is dedicated to her Brides and their families, Christine is your girl!

Olive & Ivory Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for this review, Samantha! These words warm my heart! I am so grateful to have been a part of your beautiful day.

Ashley · Married on 05/19/2018

I couldn’t thank her enough!

Christine is truly passionate about her work. It truly shows as she is there by your side through every step of the way with such a loving and caring attitude. I couldn’t be more grateful for her. She not only made this process way less stressful, but she made it so much fun and exciting!! My event couldn’t go any more smoothly and it all goes thanks to her. Great work ethic, great attitude and so much care.

Olive & Ivory Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much, Ashley! I am honored that you trusted me with your big day and so happy to have been a part of it!

Toni Vaughan · Married on 04/14/2018

Exceeded Expectations

I am SO happy I found Christine! When I first called her to inquire about a coordinator for my wedding, not only did I feel so confident that she was good at what she does, but I also felt like I had instantly made a new friend for life! Christine was so detail oriented (which I LOVE) and kept me on track throughout the entire planning process. She would call and check in and always wanted to make sure I wasn’t stressed! Christine went above and BEYOND with my wedding planning. One day she called me and as we were chatting I mentioned that I hadn’t been able to find any good cake stands. Low and behold Christine calls me about an hour later from Homegoods and found the most perfect stands! She is absolutely amazing! Anything she can do to take any stress off of the bride, she will do it! When it came time for the wedding, she and her husband Josh were on top of everything! Everything came out so beautiful, better than even expected! They also did some pictures and video of our special day and sent them to us right away so we had some footage to look at on our honeymoon. All of my family and friends saw how hard they worked and kept commenting how great they were.. and I couldn’t agree more!

Olive & Ivory Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much, Toni! I will forever be grateful to have been a part of your stunning celebration. Thank you for trusting us with bring your vision to life. It was truly magical!

Eileen Croes-Orf · Married on 03/10/2018

Christine is essential for a stress free wedding!

Christine was absolutely essential to making sure my wedding day went as smooth as possible. I honestly do not know what our day would've looked like without her (nor do I want to)!!! we hired her for the "day of" position and she was always checking in with me to see how planning was going and made valuable vendor timelines for me. When it came to the day before the wedding, my mom and I handed her 3+ hotel luggage carts full of decor that needed to be set up for the next day and she got it all done- ahead of time!! this was the biggest relief for me as I truly felt like neither me or my mom felt like we had to worry about the details on my wedding day, which really allowed us to enjoy the day. I highly recommend Christine- I feel Olive & Ivory was the most important vendor we booked!!!

Olive & Ivory Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much, Eileen! Thank you for choosing Olive & Ivory events to help bring your vision to life. We are so grateful!
  • Carina

Carina · Married on 01/26/2018

BEST wedding planner I could have asked for!

Hiring Christine was the best choice I made for my entire wedding. Not only did she go above and beyond for me before the wedding day itself, but I give her full credit for why my special day turned out to be as perfect as it was. She is such a kind hearted, adorable person that knows how to get things done in a pinch and her eye for wedding design is outstanding. She is so supportive and I always felt as if speaking to her calmed me down when the small details were making me stress. Her husband, Josh, was just as sweet and professional. I was honored to have them at my wedding, not only as planners, but as friends. Thank you for everything, Christine. You are a truly a beautiful human.

Sent on 04/12/2020

Leidy Arrivo · Married on 10/27/2017

It was beyond an excellent experience working with Christine. She is very professional and goes the extra mile to make sure things go correctly.

Jonathan and I are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Mrs. Christine Olive & oliveandivoryevents for our wedding. Mrs. Olive did a fantastic job as our day of wedding coordinator. Christine was extremely professional and provided quality customer care from the very beginning as well as prompt responses throughout the wedding planning process. Simply put, we felt we were in good hands from day one. She put together a portfolio with timelines, vendors, and rehearsals and went above and beyond the call of duty. Christine was very organized and did all our decorations, linens, and lovely flowers for the wedding. It rained so hard in our wedding that there were changes that needed to be done last minute and she worked extremely hard to make sure everything went smoothly. We received so many compliments and wonderful feedback from family and friends on how lovely, professional and beautiful decorations we had, especially the flowers, party favors, bouquets, and table settings. We highly recommend, without a doubt, Mrs. Olive as the most organized, hardworking, creative and dedicated wedding planner you can find in South Florida. Simply put – you should hire Christine for your wedding!

Sent on 04/10/2020