Sunny Lee Photography Reviews

13 | Palm Beach Gardens, FL

13 Reviews for Sunny Lee Photography

• Megan

Megan W. · Getting married on 08/11/2021

Sunny is the most fabulous photographer.

Sunny started as a photographer and quickly became a friend. She has a warm, bubbly personality and made us feel comfortable immediately. Sunny goes above and beyond in all ways. After our first phone conversation, she found out that my (now) husband and I LOVE our dog, and she sent us links to cute engagement bandanas for our dog to wear to our engagement photos. She was my go to girl when I needed wedding planning advice or inspiration. She knows SO much about weddings and helped me so much with planning and ideas. She responds quickly and kindly. Our family and bridal party loved Sunny also and had so many laughs with her on our wedding day. Our wedding photos are absolutely stunning and I will never get tired of clicking through them. We have so many stunning and creative shots, I keep reliving our day. I am so grateful that we found Sunny to document the most special day of our lives. I wish everyone could have a wedding photographer as fabulous as Sunny, and I cannot wait to have her capture more of our special moments when we start a family. We have so much love for Sunny!

Sent on 01/19/2021

Sunny Lee Photography's reply:

Megan! I love you and your beautiful soul! You are the sweetest.
    Love that we connected through your special day and can't wait to watch your beautiful journey as a friend now. Thank you so so much for trusting me to capture your beautiful day and can't wait for our coffee date soon!! Love you! XO,

Kristi B. · Getting married on 06/05/2021

Simply amazing!

Sunny is the absolute best photographer! She made my husband and I feel so comfortable with our engagement session and on our wedding day. Our photos are stunning, I love them and will cherish them forever. You cannot go wrong with choosing Sunny as your photographer!

Sent on 04/17/2021
  • Lauren

Lauren N. · Married on 04/03/2021

Pocket full of SUNSHINE!

I had a friend of mine who is also a photographer recommend Sunny to us and BOY, am I forever grateful! From day 1 Sunny has been lightning-fast with her replies and communication, is very accommodating and is extremely professional yet super friendly... After perusing her work and immediately connecting during our first FaceTime meeting, I knew she was the perfect photographer for us!
    The (now) husband & I first met Sunny in December for our engagement shoot which was so much more enjoyable than I ever would have imagined, despite having a fiancé who usually wasn't fond of having pictures taken. She had us laughing so hard most of the afternoon, so much so I had “laughter” tears and my face hurt by the end of the session. You can really tell how much she enjoys her profession as well as getting to know her clients so that they are more comfortable in an otherwise awkward scenario/situation!

Fast forward a few months and the big day (finally !) arrived, where Sunny not only photographed our entire wedding, from getting ready shots, wedding details, all the way to the end of the wedding with dancing and a send off, but also made sure the wedding party was sticking to the day's timeline in order keep things running smoothly and with least amount of delays as possible. She has such an eye for detail- she brings her own smaller pieces of decor and finds ways to improvise so that photos come out absolutely impeccable and perfect. Sunny's positive and go-getting energy kept the wedding party (including my now husband, Kyle) and myself excited and made the photographing process as fun (& least painful) as possible for everyone involved. So much so, that my husband and I were even able to enjoy part of our own cocktail hour, which is something so many couples aren't able to do because of delays and post-ceremony photos.
    Speaking of photos & end products, her sneak peek photos left me speechless both post-engagement and post-wedding. Despite the actual busy nature of weddings, the moments she captured were heavenly & so peaceful. There is not one photograph I am not in love with thus far, & I'm forever grateful that her skill and talent allowed for her to capture the genuine love & passion felt and shared between my husband and I.

Like other reviewers have mentioned Sunny goes above and beyond for her clients and we are BLESSED to have found the most dedicated photographer and charismatic and cheerful friend!!
    Thank you, Sunny!!!

Sent on 12/03/2020

Sunny Lee Photography's reply:

You are SO sweet and your review made me cry!!! I'm SO excited for your wedding day in March now and super grateful to be a part of your big day!! Thank you so much for trusting me to document your special day. So much love for you and Kyle!! XOXO,

Lauren Z. · Married on 12/11/2020

Sunny Lee is the best photographer!!

We first met Sunny last year when my family hired her for a family photo shoot. The day was so chaotic because we had 5 screaming children who did not want to take a single picture. We thought the day was a waste until we received the photos. We couldn’t believe how beautiful the pictures were and were shocked that we even got one good picture, let alone the hundreds we did get. We loved the pictures so much and knew that Sunny was the best photographer to document our wedding. We were not disappointed!! She captured our wedding day perfectly. The photos were stunning and we were so happy with them. Sunny is so professional and came extremely prepared for any situation. She is the absolute best!!!!

Sent on 02/21/2021

Sunny Lee Photography's reply:

Thank you so so much for this amazing review.
    I absolutely enjoyed working with you and Jeff and can't wait to see you at the next family photo session LOL
    Thank you for being super positive through the day and I truly loved your beautiful personality. See you guys during holiday season! XOXO,

Juliana · Married on 11/15/2020

Highly recommend Sunny for your wedding!

was an absolute dream having Sunny as our wedding photographer! She did an amazing job on our engagement photos and our wedding sneak peeks, we can't wait to see more. On the day of the wedding, she was amazing at keeping us all on track of time and getting all the different pics. She truly cares about her brides, she even helped me put my shoes on and glue my false eyelash back on after crying it off! 😂 She is the sweet, funny and light-hearted person you need with you on your wedding day! I highly recommend Sunny for your photo needs, she far exceeded our expectations! 10/10

Sent on 01/05/2021

Sunny Lee Photography's reply:

You are the best!! Juliana!!
    Thank you so much for your beautiful review and I was so honored to be third wheeling and documenting your special day!!
    I hope you enjoy the final images and see you guys around!!
    XOXO,
  • Ally

Ally U. · Married on 11/07/2020

A True Artist & Professional!

Where to begin! We started our 2020 wedding journey with Sunny way back in Summer of 2019 and after vetting a few photographers, it took ONE phone call with Sunny to know that she was the one. We were already loved her style of photography and her personality made the decision even easier! Leading up to our first meet at our engagement session, she was always available for a quick text or call. She even provided great styling tips and what to expect to help ease our first shoot. Throughout the craziness of 2020 she turned into a great support system and was extremely accommodating when it came to our ever changing wedding plans.
    Day-of, due to a tropical storm our wedding was thrown into an even larger whirlwind! Sunny was professional throughout the whole entire day from chasing rain during our first look to organizing our crazy wedding party for portraits under a teeny tiny tent--I don't know how she did it but we are SO INCREDIBLY THANKFUL FOR HER! She was so quick to think of resolutions to make sure we still had the beautiful photos we dreamed of which paid off to capturing one of the most elegant umbrella photos EVER!
    She is extremely passionate about what she does which shows through every moment she captures. Our wedding day was also a tough one for her family and we were blown away learning afterwards how professional and committed she is to what she does. We can’t wait for future sessions with Sunny when we begin to grow our family!

Sent on 12/18/2020

Sunny Lee Photography's reply:

First of all, I cried. C.R.I.E.D. Why are you guys so thoughtful and caring? I love you guys so so much.
    Thank you so much for this beautiful review and I appreciate your bubbly, fun, sweet personality and I'm so thankful that I was your wedding photographer. It was one of the best weddings I've ever done and You guys made everything so fun and easy.
    Thank you again for being such troopers during hurricane wind and rain :) So glad you enjoyed the experience and I can't wait to document many more milestones in the future!!! XOXO,
  • V. Maria

V. Maria · Married on 09/26/2020

Quality photos and quality experience!!!

Sunny went from being a talented photographer we were searching for to simply capturing our wedding, to a talented FRIEND!! She was with us every step of the way from the very beginning. From sharing ideas to supporting our dream wedding, she is someone who puts her heart into every little detail; and the photos prove it. Easily the best photographer in the Broward County/West Palm beach area. Thank you SOOO much for everything Sunny! We will cherish these photos forever. We couldn’t be more grateful❤️

Sent on 10/25/2020

Sunny Lee Photography's reply:

This truly means SO MUCH to me. Thank you Victoria for such a sweet and kind review.
    I felt so blessed to document your beautiful wedding day and so glad everything was so perfect for you two.
    It's so amazing to hear when my couples enjoyed the experience with me as that's my number one goal and it means the world to me. So thank YOU and thanks for trusting me to capture your special day!! XOXO,
  • Carmen

Carmen M. · Married on 09/19/2020

Outstanding Wedding Photographer

I can’t express how grateful I am that we found Sunny Lee Photography when searching for a photographer for our wedding. I spend a lot of time searching and talking with photographers and was so impressed with Sunny’s professionalism and portfolio. Since the moment we first met over FaceTime, she made me feel so relaxed and excited about the whole wedding process.
    On the day of our shoot she really shined and worked her magic. She has a great energy that helps her clients feel relaxed and gives amazing direction. We stayed on track to get as many shots as possible, while taking little breaks to enjoy the moment and soak it all in.
    She also happens to be a phenomenal family and lifestyle photographer which is an awesome perk for brides looking to build a relationship with a photographer to capture all of life’s moments post wedding day!
    I can’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 09/20/2020

Sunny Lee Photography's reply:

OMG, Carmen... where do I begin? You are SO thoughtful and kind! Thank you so so SO much for this beautiful review.
    I felt so SPECIAL to be connected with you and I enjoyed getting to know you and working with you!
    XOXO,

Lauren S. · Married on 08/08/2020

Sunny is amazing!

Sunny is amazing!! Her attention to detail is like no other and she goes above and beyond to get you the most beautiful pictures. Her personality will keep you laughing and comfortable the whole time. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone for any of your photography needs!

Sent on 08/12/2020

Sunny Lee Photography's reply:

THANK YOU so much for trusting me to document your special day and I'm so happy that I was there to capture all for you. It was beyond perfect and I miss you guys already! hahaha
    let's do it all over again!!! haha :) Lots of love for you and Manny!!
  • Megan

Megan F. · Married on 04/11/2020

Sunny is THE best!

Working with Sunny was an absolute dream! From engagement photos to wedding photos, she makes everything so easy and fun for people who are not comfortable (and awkward!) in front of the camera! Her responsiveness and overall collaboration cannot be beat. She genuinely cares, and you can tell that in her pictures! Can’t wait for the next milestone for her to capture!

Sent on 04/17/2020

Sunny Lee Photography's reply:

Thank you! Thank you!!! You guys are the best! I felt so special and honored to be a part of your big day. Capturing your dad wiping his tears watching you marrying Steve, you and Steve saying "I DO", Steve playing beautiful music for you at the reception, all of your friends and families having great time... It was truly a blast! Thank you for letting me third-wheel!
    Love,
    Sunny

Molly · Married on 02/22/2020

She’s Amazingly Awesome

Sunny is one hell of a photographer. She has a way with her clients where she makes you feel like one of her friends. Everything is easygoing and when you get the photos back (damn quick too!) you’re so amazed at the quality. Her price is fair, her work is phenomenal, and her character is beautiful. Highly recommend Sunny for any or you photography needs!

Sent on 04/18/2020

Thank you so much! Molly 💙
    It was such an honor for me to capture you and Jimmys big day!
    Love your fun group of families and friends! It was truly a blast to hang with you guys! Xo

Leslie C. · Married on 10/10/2019

Great attitude and 100% professional

Not only did I feel confident that Sunny was capturing my beautiful day for my memories, but I actually had fun staging photos with my friends and family and felt unbelievably confident in front of the camera. Sunny even took the time to make sure we got the shots we planned out weeks ago that I almost forgot. I will cherish these photos for a lifetime, thank you!

Sent on 04/19/2020

Sunny Lee Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! Leslie ♥️ It was so special for me to capture your big day and thank you for letting me third wheel!!
    Many blessings to you and your fam 🧡
  • Nikki

Nikki C. · Married on 03/02/2019

The most amazing wedding photographer and photos!

Sunny is an amazing photographer, and we were blown away by her photos of our wedding! We had a small, intimate wedding with mostly family and a few close friends and were trying to keep everything simple. So simple we almost didn’t hire a professional photographer and were scrambling just weeks before our wedding to find a wedding photographer. Serendipity stepped in when Sunny had a cancellation on our wedding day, and we were able to book her. She met with us for a consultation and had so many great ideas for us to make our day even more special and capture moments on camera that we hadn’t even considered. She is very professional, talented, has a gorgeous style and excellent attention to detail, and truly has a passion for her job. She is also really good at wrangling family and friends for group photos. Did I mention that she was also 37 weeks pregnant when she shot our wedding?! And delivered our whole gallery less than 3 weeks after she had her baby - super woman! She even brought another photographer with her just in case, and the two of them worked so well together. We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE our wedding photos from Sunny. You’d be crazy to not hire Sunny to capture your big day!

Sent on 05/31/2020

Sunny Lee Photography's reply:

Thank you SO SO SO much for this beautiful reveiw!! Nikki!! It was such an honor for me to capture your beautiful day and It was beyond special. Clients like you really make my job more awesome!! Lots of love and hugs for you and David!