Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sunkissed Airbrush Tanning

Smart Girls Fake It®

Sunkissed was started from a licensed esthetician that has been in the skincare field for over eight years. Skincare and sun protection is a priority of Sunkissed. We have seen the detrimental effects that tanning beds and the natural sun have on skin, aging and long term health. The glow of a Tan is something we've always tried to obtain through Sunless Products. After a lot of research and testing different types, we finally found the most amazing color. Sunkissed Soluion is perfect for achieving a summer glow all year round. Sunkissed has an amazing team of airbrush tan experts that can airbrush you and educate you on how to keep your tan flawless.  We still travel for mobile parties and events!  You may also bring your whole bridal team to us too! Sunkissed was only mobile but now has a Studio in Hamilton Square N.J. to make it even more convenient for you to achieve your perfect tan all year long. Customer satisfaction and making you feel beautiful is our number one objective!   Smart Girls Fake It®

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Northern New Jersey

Follow Sunkissed Airbrush Tanning on

76 Reviews for Sunkissed Airbrush Tanning

Tanning (2)
Airbrush (2)

I came to sunkissed for my first airbrush tan and I am in love! Gabriella sprayed me and my color was perfect. I felt very comfortable and will never go anywhere else. Amazing products as well and good price!

Profile Picture User4976664, [Private], 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I've been getting tans from Gabby for awhile now and I just love her and their products! Gabby always does a fantastic job, is very professional and always makes you feel comfortable. I highly recommend getting your tan by her! Sunkissed tanning is definitely the way to go when getting ready for your wedding.

Profile Picture Maria, 10/27/18, 1 Review
3.5

I used sun kissed before my engagement shoot. I had bought a package to try a spray tan before my actual shoot to ensure that I was happy with the color. I was not happy the first time I got sprayed -- it was either too dark or the color wasn't correct because I was orange...and it took several days for the orange to wash out.

Profile Picture User5169978, Recently Married, 7 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1362518486117

$10 off your wedding day tan when you book your trial

$37.00 Value | Promo Code: Tan Bride
Book Your Trial Airbrush Tan and your Tan for your wedding day and receive $10 off your wedding day Tan!
#WW7577937b0c8d2e88