Sugarglam

Livermore, CA View map Visit website

Sugarglam is a wedding hair and makeup company based in Livermore, California, specializing in Indian makeup, hairstyling, and Saree draping. The team of stylists consists of top-rated professionals led by owner and founder Santhanalakshmi. They strive to keep up-to-date with the latest trends to deliver the best possible experience. Santhanalakshmi's passion for hair and makeup has inspired her to complete many courses and hone her skills. Sugarglam will strive to achieve your dream makeup look and hairstyle for your magical day.

The team at Sugarglam can't wait to host a consultation to discuss your vision for your wedding. They offer trial sessions to fine-tune your look, ensuring everything is exactly how you like. These talented stylists can travel to your venue on the day to provide onsite services. They use high-quality products and tools to ensure your look lasts throughout your emotion-filled celebration.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

• Ramya
    Ramya G. Married on 06/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I have worked with Sugarglam multiple times for my modeling photoshoots. She is an amazing makeup artist and a talented one.

Sugarglam has amazing skill set and I was extremely happy with the outcome every single time she gets to do my makeup
    Shalini Married on 12/18/2021

Wonderful experience

I worked with lakshmi Santhana @sugarglam for all my wedding events!! She did my hair and makeup for sangeet night which was just perfect, makeup was very natural and hairstyling was just how I wanted. On my big day she did hair, makeup and saree draping for pellikuturu and pelli events (south Indian wedding) and again makeup was on point for both the events, looked so natural and beautiful 😍, we did different hair styling for each event exactly how I wanted. Everyone loved my styling for all the events and I received so many compliments that day.. specially on my makeup being on point !! Overall my experience was wonderful and I would definitely recommend her for any event.
  • Anagha
    Anagha R. Married on 12/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Bridal hair makeup and saree + groom make up

Thanks to Sugarglam, my fiancé and I both looked our best and have the best memories from our wedding day
  • illustration stars