2875 S Congress Ave, Delray Beach, FL 33445 Map · Phone number

Sugar Chef 2
Sugar Chef 3
Sugar Chef 4

Lauren · Married on 08/03/2018

Stunning and delicious. Thank you Sugar Chef!! Everyone complimented the cake. It was beautiful and it tasted so yummy. Not dry at all. The funny thing is my husband and i met with them one time, 6 months before our wedding. We kind of remember what we talked about, like how its going to look and what the flavor would be. They must have taken great notes because it looked exactly like the picture we showed them that we wanted and it tasted amazing. Definitely recommend for any occasion.

Sent on 09/03/2018
    Sugar Chef 5

Spring · Married on 09/23/2017

They were on my venues list of wedding cakes. Out of 4 they were the best. I was working with Kate she was great. I told them what I wanted and gave picture of a cake with cascading white chocolate strawberries She said no problem it would be extra for strawberries but was very reasonable for them. I also had her make a custom groomsmen cake. Ready of a hearse yes that's what I said my husband loves Halloween and I didn't want a creepy one so I sent her a picture of one and it was perfect she did a fabulous job on both cakes and flavors. All our guested loved the flavor of cake. We did almond one layer chocolate with strawberry on second layer and top layer was Dulce de lueche we weren't saving our top layer we brought it to breakfast the next day it was so yummy. Thank you for the great work.

Sent on 10/12/2017
    Sugar Chef 6
    Sugar Chef 7

Adriana · Married on 09/22/2017

We worked with Sugar Chef, who we were connected with through our venue. They were so accommodating and helpful! And the cake was delicious! During our testing, we couldn't decide between the 4 flavors we tried, so we had them all! Our guests absolutely loved the cake. We had a combination of traditional cake and cupcakes and everything was beautiful and delicious!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Sugar Chef FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Diabetic, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit