Earth and Sugar

West Palm Beach, FL View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

A prestigious cake and dessert studio specializing in modern techniques and artistic design.

Some publications we have been featured in include Trendy Bride Magazine, Weddings Illustrated, Ruffled, Occasions, Style Me Pretty, Grey Likes Weddings and Floridian Weddings just to name a few.

Our handmade confectionary designs are baked with locally sourced and seasonal ingredients. Thoughtfulness, creativity and personalization go into every order for our client’s most special celebrations. Our stylish aesthetic is a marriage between vintage and modern, and with each bite, you’ll taste the passion and quality in our fresh recipes.

We look forward to the opportunity to meet with you and share a little bit more about Earth and Sugar, along with a sampling of our divine cakes.

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Croquembouche
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Amanda
    Amanda S. Married on 06/21/2022

Wonderful!

Everyone I spoke to about arranging cake and desserts for my wedding was so professional. We had a Zoom meeting to go over all the details and they answered every email quickly. I got a raspberry vanilla cake and it was one of the most delicious cakes I have ever had. We had guests who are gluten free and they created gluten free cupcakes to match the cake. Additionally, I got a dessert platter and it was amazing!!! We packaged up the left overs and I brought it to enjoy on my honeymoon. Will definitely work with them in the future!!
  • Jillian
    Jillian L. Married on 06/18/2022

Perfection

our cake was not only beautiful but tasted absolutely magnificent. I am sad we have to wait an entire year to taste it again. Will absolutely recommend and look forward to getting to use them to make cakes in the future for other events as well!
  • Liza
    Liza Married on 05/29/2022

Delicious and beautiful cake!!

Not only was our cake beautiful, but literally so delicious!! We chose the funfetti cake with vanilla buttercream. They did a beautiful fondant monogram for us. Literally every guest told us this was the most delicious wedding cake they ever had—and I definitely agree! It was so good we ate the top tier with all of our close friends and family the next day and saved a slice for our 1st anniversary. Everyone was begging us to cut into it at brunch!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

30 photos · 02/07/2020
  • Leslie & Christina
    84 photos · 01/24/2020

Jose and Teresa Photography Jose and Teresa Photography Wedding Photographers

Deliciously and organically crafted confection masterpieces is what Earth and Sugar is all about. We recommend them highly and once you have a taste you'll understand why. Perfection!

Melanie Gabrielle Photography Melanie Gabrielle Photography Wedding Photographers

Earth and Sugar is one of the best in the business. Her cake designs are absolutely stunning and creative, her french macarons are straight from Paris, and everything she bakes tastes out of this world! The perfect balance of sweetness, moistness, and delicious flavors! I used her for my own wedding dessert table, continue to use her for every editorial shoot for magazines and wedding blog publications, and I always recommend her to every single one of my brides!

Krystal Zaskey Photography Krystal Zaskey Photography Wedding Photographers

If you are looking for desserts that are elegant, sophisticated, and out of this world delicious, Earth and Sugar is the place to go! Their desserts are second to none. I'd imagine they they are especially fitting for anyone with any special dietary needs. Between Janderyns understanding of the needs of her clients and the amazing organic ingredients, your experience with Earth and Sugar is sure to be delightful.

5505 S Dixie Highway West Palm Beach, FL, 33405
561-735-1796

Mon - Fri: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Location of (Earth and Sugar)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding