Melanie Gabrielle Photography

Palm Beach Gardens, FL View map
$5,000 Most Popular Price

$5,000 Most Popular Price

Thank you so much for your interest in Melanie Gabrielle Photography! I am a destination wedding photographer with a traveler's heart based out of Florida. My passion is to create soft, romantic, organic images that authentically tell your story through the use of film photography and natural light.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

3,800.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Slideshow
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,000

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Slideshow
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor
  • Kayla
    Kayla Married on 10/18/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I highly recommend this photographer, she is an A+ Photographer and has an eye for romance. She shot our engagement and wedding photos and we couldn't be happier. I'd sum up her work as clean, elegant, captivating. Every photo tells a different story and stands as its own. Melanie was a doll to work with you couldn't find a more perfect person for this role. We will be hiring her for all our future chapters. Hands down one of the most talented I've seen.
    Bailey Married on 05/11/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Melanie was a friend before we hired her for our wedding and my oh my did she put her heart and soul into this wedding! I was worried the day of the wedding because we were running behind but she was able to get all of the shots we wanted and even a few more. She worked her tail end off for this wedding and I could not be more thrilled and excited to see the images! She even surprised us with a mother's day gift since Mother's Day was the day after our wedding and sent us two edited images, one of me and my mom and one of my husband and his mom! It was the sweetest gift!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Palm Beach Gardens, 33410
Location of (Melanie Gabrielle Photography)

Melanie Gabrielle Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Melanie Gabrielle Photography include in the starting price?

Melanie Gabrielle Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Slideshow
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Melanie Gabrielle Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Melanie Gabrielle Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Slideshow
  • Prints

What photography styles does Melanie Gabrielle Photography offer?

Melanie Gabrielle Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Melanie Gabrielle Photography offer?

Melanie Gabrielle Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images

What photography materials does Melanie Gabrielle Photography offer for wedding events?

Melanie Gabrielle Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Melanie Gabrielle Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Melanie Gabrielle Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding