Cakes Etc

2800 North Military Trail Shop #111, West Palm Beach, FL 33409 Map · Phone number

About Cakes Etc

We will create the wedding cake of your dreams.

There is no cake too big or small, simple or ornate and we will work within your budget. Call us to schedule a private consultation and tasting at (561) 615-4431.

Our cakes are custom baked with fresh ingredients in our store. We are not a home bakery.

We have been in business for 17 years as a professionally licensed, insured, state inspected, and food certified bakery.

Cakes Etc.'s physical store is located at 2800 N. Military Trail, West Palm Beach, FL 33409.

We bake and decorate wedding cakes, groom's cakes, party cakes, cupcakes, cookies and cake pops for all occasions by appointment.

We offer a complete line of cake decorating supplies for both the professional and home decorator.

Monthly Wilton® classes are scheduled for the beginning, intermediate and advanced decorator.

Don't miss our specialty classes in Gum Paste, Candy Making, Cake Pops, Cookie Decorating and Isomalt (pulled sugar) to name a few.

See our website, www.cakes-etc.com, for a schedule of classes.

Merrie Lee, Owner/Decorator/Teacher has over 40 years experience and is an award winning decorator. She is a Wilton Hall of Fame member and an International Cake Exploration Society (ICES) Wilber Brand Service Award winner. She was an ICES Florida State Representative for 4 years and served as an alternate for 4 years.

We service all of Palm Beach County:

Belle Glade - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach - Delray - Indian Town - Jupiter - Lantana - Lake Worth - Loxahatchee - North Palm Beach - Palm Beach - Palm Beach Gardens - Pahokee - Riviera Beach - Royal Palm Beach - Wellington - West Palm Beach

• Johnson's Custom Cakes
cakesetc
cakes13

3 Reviews for Cakes Etc

Susan · Married on 06/11/2011

My wedding cake was amazing!!! Merrie Lee was kind,courteous and professional. I would definitely recommend Cakes Etc... to all my friends.

Sent on 08/25/2014
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Martinez · Married on 10/27/2018

1.0

Does not know how to make wedding cakes and lied to my face

The owner from cakes etc. made my wedding cake. it wasn't what I asked for it wasn't what I paid for she simply made what she felt like making. She messed up my wedding cake then blamed her assistant. The cake didn't look professional and she was not sorry that she destroyed my dream wedding cake. Merrielee lied about what she can really do, don't trust her to make your wedding cake. To make matters worse the cake I wanted is displayed in her store, on her Shelf, and she couldn't even come close to making it look like that. This tells me she didn't make any of those cakes displayed in her store. My cake wasn't even straight but she didn't take any responsibility for the bad job she did. Do not buy your wedding cake here.

Sent on 11/01/2018

jim · Married on 10/27/2018

1.0

Crushed my wife's wedding cake dream!

Where do I start...first the customer service was horrible. MarrieLee seemed annoyed every time we went in there (not a way to treat a customer). We meet with her several times just to make sure my Wife's dream cake was made. She assured us that it was going to be wonderful...WOW..This cake was not only made incorrectly, the outside looked like a first time student did it. It looked like a horrible birthday cake NOT a dream wedding cake ($600+). Some of our guests couldn't even get the raspberry filling seeds out of their mouth. The cake was also tilted...yes, TILTED! LEANING TOWER OF PIZA! HORRIBLE and to see my bride so disappointed hurt. She has a display in her store that we wanted...not even the same style!!! We went in to see her and she said "OH WELL" Please...don't build your dream cake around this lady. FIND SOMEONE ELSE!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Cakes Etc FAQ

• What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Tastings - Open House
    Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cake Pops
    Cakes
    Cookies
    Cupcakes
    Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Open House
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Stands
    Cake Toppers
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

• 2800 North Military Trail, Shop #111 West Palm Beach, 33409 See on map