Clayton, CA 94517 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

10 Reviews for Sue Faina Cakes

Cheryl · Married on 10/27/2012

Sue is wonderful! Not only is she very personable, but she is also wonderful at making beautiful, delicious cakes! My now-husband and I met with her 6 months ahead of time. She invited us over to her home, where we were able to meet her, look at her portfolio, discuss our ideas, and of course, try her cake! We loved all of her designs and she had wonderful ideas! We had a movie themed wedding, but didn't want it to be over-the-top cheesy. Sue thought of the perfect way to keep our wedding cake classy, but was still able to incorporate our theme into it by creating a groom's cake. Her prices are very affordable, and she truly looks out for her customers on how to get the most for your money. I can't wait to have another event, so she can make another cake for us!

Renee · Married on 09/22/2012

I heard about Sue from a family friend and had liked her on Facebook and saw the amazing cakes she could do. My now husband and I meet with Sue the December before our wedding and since she is a huge SF GIants fan and so is my husband our meeting went on a lot longer than normal but was worth it. Sue was very understanding as we needed to have part of the cake gluten free and was able to work that into the design. She called me the week of my wedding saying how she couldn't wait to make our cake. The day of I couldn't wait to see it and loved how it came out.

• User2056930 · 2+ years ago

Sue Faina is an artist of baking and based on all the meetings, phone calls, and emails, I can truly tell she loves making cakes and not only that, her cakes are so above and beyond the word tasty, I can only describe them to be delicious! She has many cake flavors and fillings to choose from that my husband (still getting used to saying/typing that haha) and I had three “taste cakes” made. We ultimately did the black and white cake with vanilla custard and fresh raspberries with raspberry preserves and it was such a crowd pleaser. Since lately it seems like all my friends and relatives are getting married, I’ve been eating more wedding cake this past year and half than I’d like to admit, but with that said, Sue’s cake is hands down the best cake I’ve had. I even had a couple cousins who recently got married say that my cake was better than theirs, even though all brides like to think they had the best everything at their own weddings. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to serve a store bought cake at a birthday, family get-together, or other important life event because there is really no reason to when Sue is still making cakes.

• A Love's In Bloom
    A Love's In Bloom Wedding Florists

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!Sue makes the most beautiful and delicious cakes. We have worked together for many years and her cakes as well as her customer service is just above and beyond!

• MWE - A Professional Disc Jockey Company!
    MWE - A Professional Disc Jockey Company! Wedding DJs

Mark Welch Entertainment loves to work with Sue Faina Cakes! I have worked with Sue for the last 15 years and when it came time to choose a cake for my own wedding, I went to Sue! Her cakes are beautiful and taste great! She will work with you to create the perfect cake for you wedding. She was also voted "Brides Choice Awards 2010" by Wedding Wire Thank You, Mark Welch, Mark Welch Entertainment, Owner/Emcee/DJ.

• Clayton, CA 94517 See on map