1216 Burlingame Avenue, Burlingame, CA 94010 Map · Phone number

About Copenhagen Bakery & Cafe

For over 40 years Copenhagen Bakery and Cafe has been providing delectable cakes, authentic Danish pastries and delicacies to Burlingame residents and visitors.

Over the years we became well-known in the Bay Area for our exquisite custom-made Wedding cakes, Birthday cakes, and many other special occasion cakes. From cookies to breads, petit fours to napoleons and an extensive selection of mouth-watering pastries, Copenhagen Bakery and Cafe is the place to go for a unique and delightful variety of European specialties.

We are looking forward to meeting with you and making this important aspect of your wedding plans a tasteful experience.

Follow Copenhagen Bakery & Cafe on

ee62456154b4b482 Princess cake wedding
resized20170721174152

16 Reviews for Copenhagen Bakery & Cafe

JuliAnna · Married on 11/12/2016

We selected Copenhagen from a list from the reception venue via a packaging. It was super easy! We met with a few and liked Copenhagen's the best. Everyone was super friendly and low maintenance. Our cake looked and tasted great the day of the wedding. I've experienced cakes the day of that taste nothing like they did in the tasting, and that was not the case for us!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Janet · Married on 07/02/2016

Sherri and Catherine were SO helpful in helping us create our wedding cake. We showed them something that inspired me on Pinterest and from there, the team created a beautiful replica. My fiance and I went in for two cake tastings since we couldn't decide between all the flavors. We ended up going with chocolate and yellow cake, with tiramisu whip filling. It was definitely different yet elegant. Our guests all loved the cake and thought it was moist and delicious. Thank you for making our wedding cake and for understanding and accomplishing my vision!! I've grown up in the Bay Area and Copenhagen never disappoints!

Sent on 07/18/2016

The staff here worked with me to make my vision a reality. It was a beautiful cake, and even better, that it was the best tasting cake I had from all of the other tastings I went to. Definitely recommend this place.

Sent on 03/12/2013

Copenhagen Bakery & Cafe FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cheese, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Cutters, Cake Stands, Cake Toppers