Fairfield, CA 94534 Map · Phone number

About Honeycomb Events & Design

We specialize in one-of-a-kind dessert tables, wedding stationary, and personalized favors.

It's a family affair. We're Jeff and Jennifer, a brother and sister team from the Bay Area. We've put our creative energies to work, developing custom dessert tables, working closely with brides to create unique wedding stationary including invitation suites, escort cards and table names.

StrawberryMousse

Honeycomb Events & Design 1
Honeycomb Events & Design 2
Honeycomb Events & Design 3

Erin · Married on 10/14/2017

I discovered Honeycomb Desserts via instagram as Jennifer as the most gorgeous table designs and dessert spreads. When I called her to meet, Jennifer was very responsive and we had a lovely tasting - it was hard to pick just four yummy desserts, but we did.

Honeycomb provided our wedding with 1) four mini-desserts (plus a late add on of a dairy free, gluten free cupcake), 2) a cake, which she helped us to make the right size to cut with a sword, 3) a tablescape, and 4) she and her brother designed us a truly beautiful back drop which perfectly encorporated my art deco desires, with my love of color. I was so so so happy that we were able to have a cake that had her watercolor design plus an art deco piece.

Jennifer was super responsive and incredibly helpful and their prices were very reasonable. I hope I have the chance to work with Honeycomb again for another event some day.

Sent on 12/03/2017
    Honeycomb Events & Design 4
    Honeycomb Events & Design 5
    Honeycomb Events & Design 6

Ashley · Married on 05/13/2017

My gosh, I cannot say enough wonderful things about Jennifer and Honeycomb Desserts. I was lucky enough to find her because she did a gorgeous dessert table for another wedding I attended and I was blown away by how exquisite the presentation was. It was totally picture-perfect in every way! When I started planning my own wedding, I knew I had to hire her - which I of course did. My husband isn't a dessert person but loves tiramisu and knew he wanted to serve it at our wedding. Luckily, Jennifer makes some of the best tiramisu cups we've ever had! When designing our table, Jennifer suggested we choose 5-6 different bite sized items to give our guests variety which was a fabulous idea. Everyone raved about the adorable and delicious treats we served for dessert. Jennifer also made us a small, single-tier cake (vanilla with oreo buttercream) so that we had something to cut and keep for ourselves - but it also wound up being a hit! Usually people complain about wedding cake being too sweet or not good enough but there were no complaints here. Everyone literally raved about our desserts which makes me so happy! I can't say enough amazing things about the work Honeycomb does and I highly recommend them for your next event - you will not be disappointed! Thank you, Jennifer!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Nicole · Married on 08/22/2015

Jennifer is so awesome! We really hit the jackpot with awesome wedding vendors who went above and beyond - and that includes Jennifer. She created an amazingly stunning dessert table - she surprised us by bringing in a manzanita branch and decorating it under the gazebo and I was so overwhelmed by how pretty it all looked (is it weird to say that my dessert table was gorgeous?!). She even took the time to match the signage to my invitations. The design alone would've been incredible but the desserts themselves were also ridiculously delicious. She even packed up a box for me and my husband that we devoured that night and we got to have more than one of each (score!). Jennifer counseled us on the numbers of desserts well too - meaning we ran out of a few but didn't have too many extra (I also ate a lot of those, haha). Our mini cutting cake was delicious and super cute too. I wouldn't hesitate to hire Honeycomb for my wedding or another event.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Honeycomb Events & Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Cake Cutters
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Cutters, Cake Stands, Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Nut Free
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local, Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Sweetness & Light Floral Design
    Sweetness & Light Floral Design Wedding Florists

Jennifer & Jeff are an amazing dynamic duo that bring so much heart and energy into everything they do. What I love most about working with these two is that they support and encourage the vendor teams they work with to elevate the total design to a phenomenal level. Almost every event we have collaborated on has been published which says so much about their ability to be professional, creative, and innovative. Oh also the desserts are to die for. Everything is beautiful, they strive to find what is next and execute their clients visions to a tee. Honestly one of the great dessert duos.

• Fairfield, 94534 See on map