254 Main Street, Farmington, CT 06032 Map · Phone number

About Stylish Impressions

Have you imagined the exact moment every guest sees you for the first time in your wedding gown? You most likely hear the music and know all your guests are standing, patiently waiting for you to make your grand entrance. You feel as amazing as you look.

Soon, you turn the corner—and gaze upon the warm and jubilant smiles of every guest, many in awe of you—the stunning bride. You tell yourself, "I've never felt this calm, confident and beautiful. What a magnificent start to the happiest day of my life."

Do you know what it will take to feel this confident?

The answer is simple: knowing you received the best designer, look, price and advice from the Stylish Impressions Bridal Boutique of Farmington, CT. You can contact us at (860) 676-9990 or stylish_impressions@yahoo.com.

Located in one of Connecticut's finest shopping venues, Stylish Impressions offers brides a high end bridal boutique that focuses on New York advice, style, fashion and service from start to finish.

Stylish Impressions offers each bride a comfortable and relaxing ambiance from spacious and private fitting rooms to dedicated, and passionate fashion consultants. We've created a special place where a bride, mother of the bride, bridesmaid or flower girl can appreciate the experience of wearing Stylish Impressions gowns and evening wear … with the focus on making your event a memorable experience.

Our collections are elegant and romantic, modern and fun, yet remain classic. Whether you're looking for sexy and sophisticated attire or a fantasy prom gown, we'll be sure to help find it for you with our wide selection of beautiful gowns.

Our website offers visitors a few gowns to preview as a sneak peek of what we have to offer you when visiting our showroom. We also offer a wide collection of lace veils, mantillas, as well as a comprehensive line of accessories—purses, broaches and more. In addition, we carry a spectacular collection of footwear and tiaras.

No matter your style or preference, you'll find that Stylish Impressions has exactly what you having been looking for.

Follow Stylish Impressions on

Other couples have also viewed

• The Wedding Embassy
  • Caccie’s Bridal Closet
  • Whalley Sample Shop
  • Karlene Lindsay Designs
stylis
stylis

56 Reviews for Stylish Impressions

Best wedding dress shop experience ever! I welcomed into the store and though I didn't know what I was looking for in a bridal dress, Kristin and her team were able to pull together a variety of dresses and find me my dress. It was actually the 5th dress I tried on that I said yes to! She listened to my non verbal cues and everything I said. It was a dream come true! Dress shopping took about 2 hours and that included finding bridesmaid dresses in the same shop for my girls! We all left feeling accomplished and excited about our dresses! Thank you!!! I would recommend this place to anyone looking for dresses.

Sent on 09/30/2015

Christine · Married on 07/08/2016

Working with the ladies at Stylish Impressions was an amazing experience. I came in late one Thursday night with my mom just to get an "idea" of what type of wedding dress I wanted. The ladies that night let me try 12-15 dresses and were lovely and patient the entire time. They listened to me! I had been to another shop in which I had felt that my budget was not "big" enough. NEVER did Stylish Impressions make me feel this way during my shopping experience. When my veil arrived damaged, they worked diligently to find me another veil that worked with the dress! And MAN oh MAN, my veil was beautiful! EVERYONE at my wedding complimented my dress and said how beautiful it was! I loved with with this shop and HIGHLY recommend it to everyone!

Sent on 07/10/2016

My conslutant Andrea was OUTSTANDING. After what seemed to be an endless search for a dress I found myself in the dress of my dreams at Stylish Impressions. Not only was Andrea understanding about my wants and needs but she also allowed me and my mom to take a look at the dresses for ourselfs. She picked gowns that matched my likes but used her expertise and picked a gown that flattered my shape and was not what I had pictured at all, I fell in love! I would highly recomend this shop because of the amazing staff and comfortable setting. Never did I ever feel pushed to make a decision, Andrea was always honest about the gowns and it was never about the price! The service here was amazing. Me and my mother are patiently waiting the arival of my gown. Thank you for the experience of a lifetime!

Sent on 12/20/2014

• 254 Main Street Farmington, 06032 See on map
    Mon – Sat: 10:00am - 5:00pm Thurs: 10:00am - 8:00pm Sun: Closed* *January - May Sundays 11:00am - 3:00pm
    Location of (Stylish Impressions)