Style Couture Events by Tiffany

Saint Charles, MO View map

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2340.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5133

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8254.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Gentry/Patti Married on 09/06/2014
    Tiffany and her assistants were great. She took all of the wedding day stress off of my wife and I so we could enjoy our daughters wedding. I cannot express how great they were. I would recommend them for any event.
  • User1790559 2+ years ago
    How many times do guests mention how great your wedding coordinator was?! All of ours did!! She was absolutely amazing!! Treated all of our guests with respect & made sure to execute all details! Tiffany and her team are very classy and I was very thankful to have them apart of my day. Without them and of course my family my day wouldn't have been as perfect as it was!
    Beth Married on 09/21/2013
    For all you soon-to-be brides out there reading this review...finish reading it because it's great, but as soon as you're done contact Tiffany & Company Events to help you plan your wedding. When my husband and I got engaged we both knew that we had no business planning a wedding. We are not planners. If I had planned our wedding we all would have had some lame takeout food and the best of NSync would have been on repeat in the background (for the record, NSync would not have been approved by my husband). Obviously, we knew we needed a wedding planner. Right from the beginning I knew that Tiffany was a perfect fit for us! Tiffany has a personality that I have never seen before! She is so passionate about what she does and she addresses every detail of the planning process with such enthusiasm!
    We all know that all the planning leads up to really one day...the wedding! Our wedding day was, by far, the most amazing day of my life. I had no worries at all that day. I knew that Tiffany and her team were working behind the scenes while I was able to enjoy the day with my best friends. I know I'm biased, but our wedding was the most beautiful wedding I have ever been to. There were many wonderful people involved to make it all happen, but Tiffany and her team were the central reason why that day was able to come together so well. I have the utmost respect for Tiffany and her team. They take great pride in what they do and they do it with so much personality and enthusiasm. I have so much respect and love for Tiffany! She runs a great business and does it with such class and style. 5 stars isn't enough for Tiffany & Company Events....but that was all that was available.
    So, now that you are done reading my dissertation on Tiffany & Company's brilliance (sorry, brevity is not my thing), go to the website and contact Tiffany and her team immediately. It will be the best wedding planning decision you make.

721 S 4th St Saint Charles, MO, 63301

By Appointment Only
Location of (Style Couture Events by Tiffany)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding