3305 Little Country Road, Parrish, FL 34219 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 73

About Studio Four Photography

PACKAGE 1:

Up to 5 hours of coverage.
$1,600

PACKAGE 2:

Up to 8 hours of coverage.
$2,200

PACKAGE 3:

Up to 10 hours of coverage.
Engagement session
$3,000

PACKAGE 4:

All day coverage.
Engagement session

$3,800

*Our home area is defined as far south as Naples, north up to Tampa and east to Lakeland

ADD ONS:
Fine art storybook (pages=sides)
20 Page 10x10 leather storybook: $700
40 Page 10x10 leather storybook: $1,100
Engagement session: $400
Custom guestbook featuring your engagement images: $350
Extra hours (per): $250
Unboxed photo booth: $450
Please inquire about our reasonable travel rates to other destinations and locations.

Follow Studio Four Photography on

0199weddingwiregallery

• Videos 1

75 Reviews for Studio Four Photography

Sarah · Married on 10/01/2016

Because we were out of state, my (now husband) and I Facetimed Horatio and within minutes we knew he was what we needed. Easy to talk to, a great listener, and his input and opinions were extremely helpful. On the day of the wedding, he didn't disappoint. As the bride, I had Horatio, and the groom had his assistant, Hobbs, for pre-wedding shots. Horatio was completely unobtrusive and half the time I didn't even know he was taking photos. He worked tirelessly behind the scenes and had me and the bridesmaids laughing the entire time. He'd communicate his inspiration and craft shots, often things I hadn't thought of. And as for Hobbs on the groom's side, he was also terrific. As a funny aside--none of the groomsmen (or groom) knew how to tie a bow-tie from scratch. The pictures of them YouTubing this were hilarious, but even better, Hobbs personally tied all of their bow-ties. That is going above and beyond!

Lastly, and especially to prove Horatio's greatness, we had an outdoor wedding and had an unexpected sun shower during the ceremony--so unexpected that there was no time to duck and cover. My dress was ruined, the guests and the wedding party were drenched, everyone's hair was soaked--and we still had an entire rehearsal and party to get through. I was very close to freaking out, but Horatio came running up to me and said "I got the most fantastic photos in the rain, you're not going to believe it." It made me feel instantly better, and now that I've received the photos, he was right. They're actually the best photos of the night, because they're so candid, so natural, so unexpected... exactly what I wanted for my wedding.

I know this is a long review, but anything shorter from me would've done Horatio and his team a disservice. They were terrific, especially in a crisis, and were more than happy to go above and beyond their duties and make my and my husband's day so special. I highly recommend Studio Four!

Kelsee · Married on 04/02/2016

My husband and I are very shy when it comes to pictures. Horatio made us feel like we had known him forever!! We met for the first time the day of the wedding (we live in different states).
    He was a fantastic photographer. The pictures turned out absolutely gorgeous! I received them very quickly (9 days!!!!)
    We will use him for all family events, even when that means flying him into Houston!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Studio Four Photography's reply:

Awwww! Thank you Kelsee and Billy. I absolutely loved being a part of your celebration and being trusted to documented. :)

Krista · Married on 01/20/2016

What can I say about H and his team ??? Wow Wow Wow what a fantastic group of professional photographers. I knew that I was in for a lot of photos however H and his crew made my day just flow. Right before stepping into the ceremony, I froze and literally could not move, I thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest. Horatio put his camera down, grabbed my hands and asked me to look into his eyes as he helped me move to the center of the isle. His words: "now, the next eyes you'll see will be Rob's waiting for you at the end of the isle. Lock your eyes on his and feel every moment. I promise you'll make it to him. (I get teary-eyed again just writing this). I'm not sure I would've been able to move without his help.

The photos are awesome and everyone commented how lovely they all turned out. They didn't mind other people taking photos and had as much fun as we did with our family and friends. He even sent me a few of his favorite pics before the end of the night!! I would highly recommend Horatio without hesitation.

Horatio: You are family now. Thank you thank you thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Studio Four Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• Nicholle Leonard Design Studio
    Nicholle Leonard Design Studio Wedding Planners

Studio Four Photography is a pleasure to work with, and does a great job for their clients! They are everywhere they need to be, and get the photos couples will want to have. I'd recommend them to any of my clients!

• A Victorian Bride Hair & Makeup Design Team
    A Victorian Bride Hair & Makeup Design Team Wedding Hair & Makeup

Horatio and Veronica are one of the best photography teams I work with! They can get great pictures and not be an "in your face" or intrusive. Horation & Veronica have a fun and relaxed attitude and make their brides tensions just fly away. Their photography style and pictures are truly a works of art!

• Florida Sun Weddings
    Florida Sun Weddings Wedding Planners

Horatio and Studio Four Photography have the most unique and out of the box style photography and this is exactly what today's bride is looking for. Horatio takes the stress out of shooting your wedding, by making every moment fun and exciting. His final product never fails to amaze us and our couples. Sun Weddings, LLC FloridaSunWeddings.com

• 3305 Little Country Road Parrish, FL 34219 See on map