2597 SW 26 Lane, Miami, FL 33133 Map · Phone number

About Studio CDB

Studio CDB is led by designers with diverse backgrounds and a passion for organizing stylish, yet fun events. They use their creative backgrounds to give each event they plan a distinct tone and feel that will leave guests talking for years to come. They are an ideal choice for couples who want to make their mark and impress friends and family on their big day.

Studio CDB combines different design disciplines to present couples with a comprehensive events service. This includes custom graphics that can be used for wedding stationery, as well as event styling and decor design. Their planning and coordination services can be tailored to suit couples’ needs, and the team offers both full and a la carte options. These include everything from timeline creation to guestlist management and organization of vendors.

Other couples have also viewed

• Plannie
dcb01979 2 51 1957855 158515930991893

4 Reviews for Studio CDB

• Rebecca

Rebecca G. · Married on 02/08/2020

Best decision! Amazing job!

I really can't thank Caitlin enough for all the help and the superb job she did planning and coordinating our wedding. Hiring her was definitely the best decision we made!
    For the size and budget of our wedding, I was working with a shorter timeline (~5 months), and I definitely could not have gotten it all done without her... or at least not as smoothly and as perfectly as it all went down.
    Caitlin designed our website, save the dates, invites, programs and all the wedding decor (signs, seating charts, etc.). She also managed all the vendors and coordinated everything on the big day.
    I shared a mood/inspiration board with her early on, and I was able to trust her to execute everything plus some. She always came back with ideas and designs that were even better and more unique than what I shared, while still being very inline with the vibe I was going for and budget. I trusted her to handle all the wedding decor and loved being pleasantly surprised with how it all came together on my wedding day!
    On top of all her design work, she also did a great job managing all my vendors, so I was able to fully enjoy my wedding day and be as present as possible. Caitlin was nearby throughout the night to handle whatever request or question myself or one of the vendors had.
    I highly recommend Caitlin and cdesignsb. She offers many different services that you can choose from when planning an event. Her attention to detail, creativity, and managerial skills made my day the best!

Sent on 03/25/2020

Studio CDB's reply:

Becky, I can't thank you enough for the opportunity! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and it truly makes me so happy to read this :)

Eddie N. · Married on 01/04/2020

CDesignsB Amazing Company!

We have been very fortunate to have worked with Caitlin owner of CDesignsB for a couple of weddings and high end events the last couple of years and we are alway's amazed by her amazing talent, attention to detail and the dedication she gives to all of her clients and vendors alike.

She truly has a designers eye and it shows in all of her work which is truly stunning and unique.

It is a great pleasure to work with her and we highly recommend her talents and her company to anyone looking for that unforgettable WOW factor to their next event!

Sent on 04/01/2020

Danny A. · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Work- Great Pricing- Perfect Attitude

I used cdesignsb for my wedding in 2018. Shortly before our wedding, the person in charge of our menus, signage and wedding programs did not deliver what we asked. Last minute- we desperately contacted Caitlin and her staff and they quickly produced everything we needed, right on time for our big day. Not only did we have what we needed, but their creativity and design exceeded our expectations and was the perfect “final touch” for our wedding. I will use them again for the next event!

Sent on 04/06/2020

Studio CDB's reply:

Thanks guys! It was a pleasure getting that done for you both! Looking forward to working with you both again in the future :)

Studio CDB FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1250
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3250
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 55
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 2597 SW 26 Lane Miami, FL, 33133 See on map