1294 Tower Hill Road, North Kingstown, RI 02852 Map · Phone number

About Studio Amis Photography

ami [ämê] french n. friend

amis [ämê] french n. plural. many friends

Welcome. I am delighted you found your way here.

Here's a bit about me:

My name is Tamara (it sounds like camera). I have loved photography for as long as I can remember and always dreamed

of making it a career. I originally studied Marine Science with a bit of Design and traditional Film Photography sprinkled in.

After 10 years of working in the corporate world, I put the suit and heels in the back of the closet to follow my dream. In

2009, after graduating from Boston University Center for Digital Imaging Arts, I started Studio Amis.

Connecting with my clients through my imagery is what makes me thrive. I consider every client a friend and strive to know

them on a more personal level in an effort to tell their story in the most genuine and creative way possible. I specialize in

providing creative photography in an unobtrusive manner with a focus on the client experience. My goal is to constantly push myself to capture something unexpected and beautiful with the hope that when you see an image it brings you back to that exact moment in time.

In my free time, you will likely find me working on personal art, raising chickens, gardening, or at the beach.

Studio Amis accepts a limited number of weddings each year to provide our clients with a personalized experience and impeccable service.

Follow Studio Amis Photography on