Storytime Motions

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA View map
$4,500 Most Popular Price

$4,500 Most Popular Price

We’re dedicated to capturing the unique details and moments that make your love story special. Our story driven editing style makes every video feel catered to each couple, and will become a keepsake for the years ahead.

A limited amount of weddings are booked each year to offer couples our full commitment in learning their love story and vision for their wedding video. We schedule thoughtful conversations and a very involved pre-production process to fully grasp every couple’s needs for their love story.

The best way to get ahold of Storytime Motions is by filling out a booking form on our website!

Gwen M. Married on 05/22/2021

Best in the biz!

We cannot say enough great things about Kianna (storytime motions) and the pleasure it was to have her capture our long awaited special day! Kianna truly took the time up front to get to know us as a couple, how we met and what our stories are. She was so extremely helpful throughout the entire process from beginning to end and always went the extra mile to send over suggestions and offer guidance to ensure we had everything we needed for our wedding day. We could not be any happier with how everything turned out from the moments she captured to the music and everything in between! Look no further for the best videographer out there! Her work is impeccable and if there was the ability to give her 100 stars I would!! Thank you for everything Kianna. You have allowed us to relive the best day of our lives over and over again..forever!
    Helen N. Married on 05/01/2021

The Vendor I didn't Know I Needed

Kianna and Storytime Motions was THE vendor I didn't know I needed for my wedding day!!

Everyone tells me you're going to watch your wedding video once and forget about it, so I was hesitant to hire a videographer, let alone a highly reputable and valuable one. Anyways, we stuck with our instinct and are SO happy we did, because we would have regretted it big time!

Kianna is so professional, understanding, patient, and is damn good at her job! I was nervous being in front of the camera and the center of attention, but she made me feel so relaxed and natural. The way she called me "babe" and made me FEEL like a babe is everything to me. She also got along with all the vendors she was in contact with, especially with our photographer. And don't even get me started on our actual wedding video! THE FEELS!!!

I would 100% recommend Storytime Motions without any doubt! Thank you for the lifetime of memories, Kianna!
  • Karina
    Karina Married on 09/05/2020

Story Teller & Artist!!

Our experience working with Kianna exceeded our expectations completely. She is warm, professional, and so wonderful to work with!!! Look no further for your video needs!

We were impressed with the way she works, and the preparations she made leading up to the big day. She took it upon herself to get to know us and what we really wanted out of the video. Kianna also introduced herself to our photographers. This really impressed us, and felt on the day of our wedding both her and the photogs worked together seamlessly. In addition Kianna also worked with us beforehand preparing a shot list. This assured us that we would get everything we hoped from the video.

When we watched the video I couldn’t stop crying because it was so beautiful. From the music choices, coloring, and every detail shown— we couldn’t he happier with the result. From a personal perspective, I feel a bit camera shy. And was a little worried how I would look on video.. but she really captured us in our best and most flattering light. We have also shared the video with our friends and family and everyone complemented how beautiful her work is. Kianna is an artist and you will not regret working with her!

Rancho Santa Margarita, 92688
Location of (Storytime Motions)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding