Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 4

About Storytime Motions

We believe in the power of love. It is our passion and pleasure to capture your wedding day through our lens. Storytime Motions preserves the energy of your special day and provide you with an everlasting, tangible, moving reminder of the connection you and your partner share.

Film is magic; So is love. We combine the two.

Follow Storytime Motions on

Storytime Motions 6
Storytime Motions 7

Makayla Flores · Married on 05/31/2019

incredible wedding videos!!

Thanks to Kianna, our wedding videos are MAGIC. Before seeing the finished products, my now husband wasn’t certain that we really needed to splurge and hire a videographer, but now we are both so glad that we did and that we decided to go with Storytime Motions. Kianna and her coworker Christian were professional, fun, and easy to work with. From the moment they arrived at our venue on our wedding day, it was obvious that they were both dedicated to making sure that our video turned out to be everything that we hoped for and more. AND IT DID!! Our video was diverse and covered all of the highlights of the day, and it just felt so “us.” Kianna chose the perfect background songs for our mini movie and put it together so artistically. I can’t recommend Storytime Motions highly enough!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Helen Alvarenga · Married on 04/13/2019

Priceless!

Videography is something people aren't always 100% sure they NEED to spend money on for their wedding, but let me tell you... being able to relive the most important moments of your wedding that you will likely forget is absolutely priceless. The day goes by so fast that it's hard to really soak in each and every minute the way you'd want to.

Kianna and her team were incredibly easy and fun to work with. I received so many compliments about them throughout my wedding day about how great they were! They were professional, adaptable, and had the ability to make us feel comfortable in front of a camera (something we aren't used to).

What impressed me, was that Kianna had our finished video done and sent to us less than 2 weeks after our wedding!! I was not expecting our video to be done before our photos. Not only that, but the video was just... perfect. It tells the story of our day so beautifully, and really captures the emotion and essence of all those fleeting moments that we remember so fondly and want to keep in our memories forever - and now we get to relive them over and over again! Every time we watch it, it brings us back to those sweet moments, and tears to our eyes each time. All of our family and friends are obsessed with the video, too!

Kianna is truly gifted. This was, hands down, the best decision we made for our wedding :)

Sent on 05/18/2019

Eugenie · Married on 04/13/2019

The sweetest!

I came across Storytime Motions from my other friends who also hired Kianna for their wedding. As I looked more into Storytime Motions through Instagram and their website, and the videos I saw were wonderful and matched the vibe I wanted, in addition to being amazing! From day one, Kianna and I spoke in-depth about what I wanted in the wedding video and she was always helpful to give suggestions and an outside perspective. She is big on having a wedding video that tells a genuine story (as opposed to just random bits and pieces of our wedding), and the difference definitely shows from our finalized wedding video. It also helps that she is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet! Not only was the turnaround quick (always good to send to family who couldn’t make it), but the editing and story of our wedding was amazing! Thank you so much Kianna!

Sent on 06/30/2019