Steve Dutcher Photography & Videography

Mammoth Lakes, CA View map
$4,400 Most Popular Price

$4,400 Most Popular Price

I will document your love story, doing so in a way that makes you feel like the most in-love couple on the planet. I want my images to reveal true life, true interactions and true emotion. These are what great stories are made of…and what I will deliver to you.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,400.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4400

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Prints

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive

• Marissa
    Marissa P. Married on 04/27/2019

Everything you could ask for + more in a photographer and team!

Steve Dutcher and his amazing wife and coordinator Leah Dutcher are an outstanding team! It was so efficient that Leah handles all of the emails and coordinating while Steve gets to concentrate on his passion of photography. This makes thing unbelievably prompt. Leah never took more then half a day to respond. Most of the time she responded within an hour. Any extra questions that weren't even photography related, she found the answer for me. We met Steve at our engagement shoot with our dog Domino. Steve is humble, easy to get along with, and such a down to earth person. You feel instantly comfortable!
    Our wedding was on a Saturday, Steve had all of our pictures that our contrast stated plus many more by that next Friday. 6 days! My gorgeous wedding video arrived the following Friday! All of our edited photos and video were in our hands in less then 2 weeks and easy to share with family and friends.
    We had a large bridal party and large family shot list. Steve and his wonderful team finished pictures with time to spare for my husband and I to have 10-15 minutes alone in our reception area before our grand entrance. For us, our day was so smooth and perfect. Steve rolled with every part of the day even when I told him our location had changed an hour before ceremony time due to wind. His calm demeanor kept us rolling with the day. We cannot thank him, Leah, or his team enough for the best experience and pictures/video we will cherish the rest of our lives!
    Mitchell & Marissa Martens
    Brita Married on 08/03/2018
    My husband and I could not be more happy with our choice to use Steve for our engagement photos and wedding photos!! Steve and his wife Leah are awesome! Very professional and they make you feel like you have been friends for a long time. My husband and I had never taken professional photos prior to our engagement photos and Steve made us feel very comfortable!! For our wedding we had a very LARGE family shot list. Steve and his team were very organized and we got through all the pictures pretty quickly. Our wedding ceremony was at Forest Chapel and reception at The Mill in Mammoth and Steve knew exactly where the good shots would be!! We decided to get "The Storytelling Package" and are so happy with our decision!! I also couldn't believe how fast the turn around time was to receive our wedding photos/video....less than 2 weeks!!
    April Married on 06/29/2018
    Amazing pictures, amazing video, and amazing team! We loved working with Steve and Leah the moment we started talking to them. Steve is professional yet when you talk to him, its like you've known him for a long time! My husband hates taking pictures but he said that Steve's attitude made him feel comfortable around the camera. We had the honor to have him take our engagement pictures and wedding photos! Leah, his wife, is such a sweet heart! So responsive with all emails and extremely helpful. Steve and Leah is legit the dream team!
    Its been about 2 weeks since the wedding and looking back at the pictures, I'm so happy we went with Steve. As a bride, you're so busy talking, taking pictures, eating that you really don't get to see different perspectives during your special day, but with the pictures, I was able to see everyone having fun!! We are so happy we went with Steve Dutcher Photography for our wedding day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

Steve Dutcher Photography & Videography Price Rates

Green Fox Events & Guest Services Green Fox Events & Guest Services Wedding Planners

As a local event planner, We LOVE working with Steve and his team whenever we get the opportunity! He has a great eye and always does whatever it takes, to get the “shot.” Not only is he a great photographer, but he a very talented videographer as well :) If you’re looking for a one stop shop to provide both services on your big day, Steve is a great option!

FreshTracks Entertainment FreshTracks Entertainment Wedding DJs

Working with Steve and his team has brought me great pleasure over the past few years. Steve is a true renaissance man and an artist of many talents. He has been an inspiration to me professionally, his commitment to his art and serving each couple's individual needs is apparent. He has tremendous balance and vision in his work and his experience is an asset to any event. Mad props for Dutcher.

1566 Rocking W Drive Mammoth Lakes, 93546
Location of (Steve Dutcher Photography & Videography)

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding