Stephen Wang Photography

New Haven, CT View map
$4,150 Most Popular Price

$4,150 Most Popular Price

Hello, and welcome! I'm Steve Wang - photographer, explorer, tinkerer, and all around super nice guy. I grew up in Haddam, CT, and now I live in Wallingford with my wonderful wife Danielle and our two kitties, Chloe and Simon. I have a penchant for remembering odd factoids, offering riddles, and telling terrible (i.e., amazing) jokes. As someone who can easily geek out about science, design, and art, I've always been naturally drawn to photography.

But I've found that photography isn't just a passion or a career, it allows me to connect with people in a unique way. It gives me the opportunity to celebrate human togetherness, reflect peoples' own character through images, and create something meaningful.

As your photographer, you can be sure that I'll bring a creative eye, technical expertise, a friendly smile, and a big heart to capture your personality and document the story of your day. I'll probably even throw in a dad-joke or two. Take a look around at my work, and feel free to contact me if you'd like to talk more. Thanks for stopping by!

www.stephenwangphotography.com

www.facebook.com/stephenwangphotography

Instagram: @StephenWangPhotography

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,150

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,150

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

Loren Married on 09/28/2019

Steve is the BEST

Steve is the BEST. We got married 6 months ago and had the pleasure of having Steve as our wedding photographer. It has taken me this long to write a review because I cannot find the words to describe how amazing he is. From our first meeting to after the wedding day, Steve was incredible. He is professional, organized, and so personable. Not only is Steve an awesome photographer, but he is also a wonderful human being. He was the perfect person for our small, intimate wedding. My husband and I are so happy that he was part of our wedding day. Every time we look at our wedding photos (which is often because they are so amazing) we are immediately taken back to that day - Steve has a way of capturing the emotion in his photos, it is truly incredible. Everything you want from a wedding photographer, Steve’s got it: He takes amazing photos, he is so talented and creative, he is easy to communicate with, he is prompt, and he is a pleasure to be around. I could go on and on… If you want an AMAZING wedding photographer and a new friend call this guy. He really is the best.

XO Loren & Bill
    Celeste L. Married on 09/08/2019

Steve is the man!

We hired Steve on an hourly basis to take photos prior to our wedding ceremony and couldn't have been happier with his level of communication and professionalism! The day of he was organized, easy to work with, flexible, and fully maximized our limited time together. He returned the photos to us even faster than promised and we were extremely happy with the results. We highly recommend working with Steve who, as the title endorses, is the man!!
    Victoria Married on 02/16/2019

Winter Wedding with Stephen Wang Photography

My husband and I recently worked with Stephen Wang Photography for our winter wedding in Beacon, NY. From start to finish, Steve was incredible to work with. Prior to our wedding, he kept a constant line of communication, answering our many questions, accommodating any changes we wanted with ease and flexibility, and guiding us through exactly how the wedding day would be structured. Prior to meeting us on the wedding day, Steve scouted out several locations for photos and came prepared with great ideas. He seamlessly moved between locations, organizing group photos, couple shots, and even our first look, all while keeping us on schedule and exuding a much-needed sense of calm! We just received access to our photos online, and couldn't be more thrilled with the quality and breadth of photos in the album! We hope to work with Steve again in the future, and highly recommend him to those looking for a wedding photographer!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Fritz Photography Fritz Photography Wedding Photographers

Stephen was our wedding photographer and he blew us away with his images! He is a genuine down to earth person with a great sense of humor. He kept us laughing on our wedding day and even dressed up for our Halloween wedding reception. He has such an eye for photography, works fluently with other vendors and the final images blew us away. We are so grateful to Stephen for such a wonderful gift of his work! You won't go wrong hiring Stephen for your special day!

Bridget Caviness, Justice of the Peace Bridget Caviness, Justice of the Peace Wedding Officiants

With a warm smile and bow-tie, Stephen is your gifted story teller who creates incredible images of your special day and memories that will last a lifetime. I had the opportunity to work with Stephen at a wedding in Wallingford, CT. He never skipped a beat and always had a smile on his face. Stephen is truly gifted photographer and I would highly recommend him to everyone who are looking to capture their important moments in time.

32 Mechanic St New Haven, CT, 06511
Location of (Stephen Wang Photography)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding