32 Mechanic St, New Haven, CT 06511 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,150
Availability Check your date

About Stephen Wang Photography

Hello, and welcome! I'm Steve Wang - photographer, explorer, tinkerer, and all around super nice guy. I grew up in Haddam, CT, and now I live in Wallingford with my wonderful wife Danielle and our two kitties, Chloe and Simon. I have a penchant for remembering odd factoids, offering riddles, and telling terrible (i.e., amazing) jokes. As someone who can easily geek out about science, design, and art, I've always been naturally drawn to photography.

But I've found that photography isn't just a passion or a career, it allows me to connect with people in a unique way. It gives me the opportunity to celebrate human togetherness, reflect peoples' own character through images, and create something meaningful.

As your photographer, you can be sure that I'll bring a creative eye, technical expertise, a friendly smile, and a big heart to capture your personality and document the story of your day. I'll probably even throw in a dad-joke or two. Take a look around at my work, and feel free to contact me if you'd like to talk more. Thanks for stopping by!

www.stephenwangphotography.com

Stephen Wang Photography 4
Stephen Wang Photography 5

Celeste Lipkes · Married on 09/08/2019

Steve is the man!

We hired Steve on an hourly basis to take photos prior to our wedding ceremony and couldn't have been happier with his level of communication and professionalism! The day of he was organized, easy to work with, flexible, and fully maximized our limited time together. He returned the photos to us even faster than promised and we were extremely happy with the results. We highly recommend working with Steve who, as the title endorses, is the man!!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Victoria B · Married on 02/16/2019

Winter Wedding with Stephen Wang Photography

My husband and I recently worked with Stephen Wang Photography for our winter wedding in Beacon, NY. From start to finish, Steve was incredible to work with. Prior to our wedding, he kept a constant line of communication, answering our many questions, accommodating any changes we wanted with ease and flexibility, and guiding us through exactly how the wedding day would be structured. Prior to meeting us on the wedding day, Steve scouted out several locations for photos and came prepared with great ideas. He seamlessly moved between locations, organizing group photos, couple shots, and even our first look, all while keeping us on schedule and exuding a much-needed sense of calm! We just received access to our photos online, and couldn't be more thrilled with the quality and breadth of photos in the album! We hope to work with Steve again in the future, and highly recommend him to those looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Valerie · Married on 10/14/2017

Stephen Wang did a great job on our wedding photos. Guests mentioned several times how unobtrusive and friendly he was. It's quite obvious because the candid shots came out great. We certainly found him extremely easy to work with and his price is fair. Our photos came out so beautiful! You cannot go wrong with choosing him as your photographer.

Stephen Wang Photography 6
    Sent on 04/11/2018

Stephen Wang Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3150.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4150
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Slideshow
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• Fritz Photography
    Fritz Photography Wedding Photographers

Stephen was our wedding photographer and he blew us away with his images! He is a genuine down to earth person with a great sense of humor. He kept us laughing on our wedding day and even dressed up for our Halloween wedding reception. He has such an eye for photography, works fluently with other vendors and the final images blew us away. We are so grateful to Stephen for such a wonderful gift of his work! You won't go wrong hiring Stephen for your special day!

• Bridget Caviness, Justice of the Peace
    Bridget Caviness, Justice of the Peace Wedding Officiants

With a warm smile and bow-tie, Stephen is your gifted story teller who creates incredible images of your special day and memories that will last a lifetime. I had the opportunity to work with Stephen at a wedding in Wallingford, CT. He never skipped a beat and always had a smile on his face. Stephen is truly gifted photographer and I would highly recommend him to everyone who are looking to capture their important moments in time.

• 32 Mechanic St New Haven, CT, 06511 See on map