New Haven, CT 06510 Map · Phone number

About Brigham & Co.

Ciao, dahhhling! I'm Jessica, a wedding photographer with a métier for naturally-lit, romantic, and candid imagery as well as creative jack-of-all-trades (which is a nice way of saying I have way too many hobbies and interests). I'm an early riser, a tidy house keeper, an avid yoga goer, and if I don't have at least three artsy fartsy, extracurricular projects going on the side, my brain would implode.

I'm a chef on the side, a chronic house rearranger, a DIY-er who likes to get her hands dirty, and a green thumb kinda gal. I'm married to my dashing California-bred husband, Chris, and we live in a beautiful 1934 Craftsman Bungalow abode with our two cooky cats and one dopey mutt, which - fun fact - we closed on two days before the day we got murried (yeah, we cray ).

I have a knack for making up my own old sayings, which I correlate to my Mom making up words to song lyrics in the car throughout my entire childhood. Actually, who am I kidding? She's my "Ma." Thanks, Ma!! I was born and raised in Queens, New York, and raised by off-the-boat Italians, so I'm well known for being vivacious and talking with my hands (this is currently my favorite emoji). On a related note, I use emojis like they're going out of style.

That's enough about me, let's get real. My process is simple: I want you both to feel comfortable and at ease. I wear my heart on my sleeve in my life, and I'll do the very same with you. I'm the kind of gregarious gal that'll tell some pretty bad jokes to get you laughing (a daily practice ) with eyes wide open for those "in-between" moments. I'm a creative guide, with Type-A organizational flair, and a big smile on my face, who plans to show up at your day not just as a photographer, but as a friend, and an artist, you really trust. That's how I'll capture the candid essence of you two.

I want you to look back at your images and feel a tug on your heartstrings. I want to transport you to exactly what the day *felt* like. I want you to always remember how special this one, giant celebration in your life was. Yours to remember forever.

Follow Brigham & Co. on

Train
Train
10ce6f102135b045 1479153498046 04 best ct wedding photographer brigham and co f
Wedding car

8 Reviews for Brigham & Co.

Brigham & Co. 1
Brigham & Co. 2
Brigham & Co. 3
Brigham & Co. 4
Brigham & Co. 5
  • Helen

Helen Herrle · Married on 09/21/2019

Stunning work.

Working with Jessica of Brigham & Co. was easily the best decision we made in planning our wedding. Not only was she our most organized, flexible, and communicative vendor, she immediately put us at ease with her down to earth and joyful personality.

We just got our pictures back and are in awe of how she captured our day with such warmth and detail. Thank you, Jessica, for being part of our day and for giving us art that we will cherish for our lifetime.

Brigham & Co. 6
    Brigham & Co. 7
    Brigham & Co. 8
    Brigham & Co. 9
    Brigham & Co. 10
    Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Susannah

Susannah · Married on 09/29/2018

Best vendor of our wedding day!

My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding photographer. She was incredibly warm, energetic and listened to ALL of our requests. When we met with Jessica, we told her that we wanted something less traditional that captured the candid and fun loving moments from all of the guests at our wedding, and she went above and beyond. I was a bride who didn't really know how weddings are supposed to go - so I had moments where I was indecisive and moments where I was very particular. Jessica catered to that and helped to guide us through the whole process. I would 100% recommend her to EVERYONE.

Brigham & Co. 11
    Brigham & Co. 12
    Brigham & Co. 13
    Brigham & Co. 14
    Brigham & Co. 15
    Brigham & Co. 16
    Sent on 10/17/2018

Brianna · Married on 09/15/2018

Lots of fun working with Jessica! She is extremely talented and a true professional.

Working with and getting to know Jessica was an absolute pleasure. She is extremely professional and organized, talented, down to earth and super fun to work with. Jessica made it very comfortable for my husband and I to be in front of the camera (which is something we're typically not), and she captured so many beautiful details and moments of our wedding day - which we has expressed was most important to us. The photos came out absolutely amazing AND we were so impressed with the way they were organized!!
    Our family and friends also raved about how great they thought Jessica was and how impressed they were with the way she worked!

Jessica is truly fabulous and extremely talented - we would highly recommend Brigham & Co.!!

Brigham & Co. 17
    Brigham & Co. 18
    Brigham & Co. 19
    Brigham & Co. 20
    Sent on 10/23/2018

Brigham & Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3800.00
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums