Stems Market

Grandville, MI View map

• Megan
    Megan Married on 06/25/2021

Florals were beautiful

We loved working with STEMs. The coordinator made some great suggestions during our consultation on how we could stretch our money and what flowers would be best for our weather / time of year. They were fresh and gorgeous
  • Helene
    Helene Married on 05/15/2021

Highly Recommend!

I knew about this florist from an ad I'd seen years ago and remembered to call them when we were planning the wedding. I was not disappointed. Not only did they schedule an appointment to meet with me in person, but there was also an online portal for me to upload information about the wedding and pictures for "inspiration" before the meeting. The wedding coordinator was very flexible and creative, which I liked. The small size of the event did not deter them and they were very helpful. The flowers were ready to pick up from a distribution center the day of the wedding and came with vases for the bouquets, which was greatly appreciated! After having called around, I felt like Stems was reasonably priced and I was very happy with the customer service. I would recommend Stems to anyone who is looking for a florist.
  • Megan
    Megan B. Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing, stunning, wonderful!

Stems was absolutely amazing with every detail and I am so grateful I found them for my wedding! The whole process was easy and that goes a long way when planning a wedding! I did an over the phone consultation and uploaded pictures to their portal and they brought my vision to life! The portal system was super convenient and they were so accommodating when I needed to make changes too. My bridal bouquet was absolutely stunning!!! I can’t thank them enough and would highly recommend them to every bride!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

4445 Chicago Drive Grandville, 49418
Location of (Stems Market)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding