1840 West Rosamond Blvd, Rosamond, CA 93560 Map · Phone number

About Stacey Bradley Photography

Weddings are a beautiful start to a new life and every couple should have a photographer that understands the importance of those once in a lifetime moments. Not only do you have a photographer, but I try to make personal relationships with my clients and you become more than just a client. I am not just a wedding photographer, I want to be your photographer for everything from engagement to your childs graduation and be able to capture your life and help you share your story for generations to see.

A little personal stuff about me....

I was a Makeup Artist and Esthetician for 12 years in the Antelope Valley and in the last 3 years have expanded my love for photography and have just opened a boutique studio this year in Lancaster, Ca. I love the creativity and the transformation that comes along with making someone look and feel their best. Now I do that behind the camera.

I am blessed with three very crazy boys and a wonderful supportive husband, I am so grateful for the awesome love and support my family gives me. Sharing and preserving memories is so important and thats why I love my job. We all have a different story and I get to tell yours through pictures. How great a job is that! I look forward to sharing in your memories and making them last a lifetime.

Follow Stacey Bradley Photography on

f8fe73c49178e138 1335592076978 IMG0591
Kelli36RBW16x20

1 Reviews for Stacey Bradley Photography

shannon · Married on 10/13/2012

such an amazing photographer and person!!! i love stacey and will use her for many many years to come!!!!

Sent on 12/04/2012