Sprung Photo - Victoria Sprung Photography

Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sprung Photo - Victoria Sprung Photography

Creative Documentary Wedding Photography

Hello! My name is Victoria Sprung, owner of Sprung Photo. I’ve photographed over 440 Weddings, and I’m in my 11th year as a Full-time Wedding Photographer. This means that I’ve got your back. I know where to be, when to be there, and when to take the picture that tells the story of that moment. And I have the practice and experience to combine art and technique. You’ll get consistently beautiful, creative, well lit, and in focus photographs. I’m a strong believer that amazing photography should be among your most important investments for your wedding, and I strive to make the images you receive absolutely stunning and emotionally impactful.

I would love to hear from you! Please contact me so we can get started :)

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Canvas (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Negatives (1)
Proofs (1)

We had Victoria as our Photographer, and we are very happy with our decision! She was helpful, organized, and our photos turned out awesome. We really appreciated her attention to detail, and we love all the variety of photos she took for us. I would recommend her to anyone getting married!

Profile Picture Angela, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Having a great photographer is one of the most important parts of planning a wedding. Victoria and her team at Sprung Photo were freakin’ fantastic to work with and the photos they took of our wedding were truly remarkable. I can’t imagine the day without here there.

Victoria was a gem to work with. She made everyone feel super comfortable and really did a wonderful job capturing the subtle, special moments of our event. The qualities of the photos are amazing. Communication was stellar. The turn-around time from event to finished product was super fast.

There are only really great things to say about Sprung Photo. So if you are reading this, give them a call and book them for your next event. You won’t regret it!

Profile Picture Aaron, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I just had this feeling that Victoria was going to work out well. I mean my lovable niece is named Victoria - all the Victoria's I met I have always liked and this continues to be true! We had easy email exchanges and was within our budget. I feel like we got very lucky that she was available, but was hopeful that since our wedding was on a Friday that it would work out, and it did. She arrived on time and is a true professional. I feel horrible that I didn't even get to appropriately welcome her into our place as my sister was pushing me to get make-up on. I didn't say much, but she was able to run with things and I just loved that, especially since I wanted to be as far away from a Bridezilla as possible. Victoria had the right blend of engagement with us. She wasn't so talkative that it was overwhelming and wasn't so quiet that it was like we didn't know her. She wasn't annoying like you saw her everywhere and was like a paparazzi, and she wasn't bossy like directing people to do something or to get out of her way. She thought of everything setting up my dresses and shoes for display when I didn't even think about it. She really captured things that other people saw that I didn't see in myself and the essence of me and our family. She certainly has an eye for details. The photos were ready when she said that they would be. The pictures turned out fabulous! I am not sure how to narrow them down to printed ones that we'll display in our home. The photo gallery of pictures ranged from emotionally captivating, to breathtaking, and just perfect. I might have gotten teary-eyed all over again. I am so glad that we had her capturing this unforgettable moment in our lives, and I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Leang, 8/18/17, 4 Reviews

Proofs
Save the Date
9 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Every time I work with Victoria she's trying something different. Shes creative and efficient. Also she communicates well with Videographers making it easy for both of us to stay out of each others way.

Windy City Mix had the pleasure of working with Victoria Sprung and it has to be one of the smoothest weddings we have done. Very efficient, on time and very professional! I most definitely recommend her services for a super smooth, flawless wedding!

Events