Long Beach, CA 90899 Map · Phone number

6 Reviews for Sposto Photography

• Crystal

Crystal · Married on 03/09/2019

Superb Style, Timeline Master, Fun

Shauntelle from Sposto Photography is AMAZING! Have you seen her photos before? They're absolutely stunning!

She makes you feel comfortable because she is so relaxed around you. She is quick to respond and asks the right questions to make sure you are thinking about what is important for you to get photos of on the day of your wedding.

When it comes to the wedding day and trying to corral people, she's great. She commands everyone's attention, in a good way, and is able to make sure people are listening to get the shots that are needed in the time frame we have.

As a day of wedding coordinator myself, this is HUGELY important because people often under estimate the time and organization needed for photos or people you have on your list for photos disappear. Shauntelle is cool, calm and collected and keeps everyone on task!

She's the best!

Sent on 03/17/2019

danielle · Married on 06/24/2017

Shauntelle is AMAZING!! Seriously cannot recommend her highly enough! Her professionalism and attention to detail was impressive and much needed. She's so organized, very chill and is just an all around rad person. We had guests go out of their way to compliment us about how great and efficient Shauntelle was. She made our special day even more special. This girl rocks!!

Sent on 06/30/2017

josephine · Married on 05/21/2016

Shauntelle is amazing!!!

We worked with Shauntelle for our engagement shoot and wedding, and we couldn't be more pleased. Despite Sposto being based in LA, I knew it was worth it to fly them out to my wedding because her work is so beautiful. Shauntelle is truly so good at her craft and a true artist.

Shauntelle is extremely professional, friendly, and fun, and despite us not being great at posing, she made us feel instantly at ease and did an amazing job giving us a bit of direction. We got our engagement photos back super fast, and we were blown away by how great they looked!

For the wedding, I flew Shauntelle and Shelby up to Napa, and she texted me when they got in the night before to put my mind at ease. They both arrived right on time, and just started doing their thing, working directly with my day of coordinator to get everything they needed without me having to worry.

Shauntelle was great at keeping us on schedule, making sure we had all the shots we needed, and taking time to ensure she photographed any special details that were important to me. She and Shelby are an amazing team!!!

You end up spending quite a bit of time with your photographer on your wedding day and I am so glad we got to work with Shauntelle and Shelby because they are just great energy to have around and such sweet people.

Our wedding photos are so gorgeous, and I'm beyond grateful!!!

Sent on 10/26/2016