Southcoast Production Group

San Diego, CA View map
$999 Most Popular Price

$999 Most Popular Price

Southcoast Production Group is a wedding DJ business based in San Diego, California. This husband-and-wife team is honored to be chosen to help you celebrate your love. With professional customer service and high-quality equipment, they strive to help you and your loved ones make lasting memories together.

Southcoast Production Group offers a variety of packages to suit your needs and budget. With an initial consultation, you can meet with their team to discuss your music preferences. To ensure a smooth and flawless event, these DJs are happy to create detailed timelines for your ceremony and reception. Their packages include four to seven hours of entertainment, state-of-the-art sound systems, microphones, dance floor lights, and uplighting. For additional entertainment, Southcoast Production Group can also provide a photo booth. To enhance your event, a range of add-ons is available such as custom monograms, custom music editing, and karaoke.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$599

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$999

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
MC
Photobooth

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$200

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
MC
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

4.7
    Jules M. Married on 01/29/2022

10/10 would recommend

Rick made our wedding a 10/10. He’s the best DJ that understands that he has to
    Cater to different styles of music and he took our style of music and made it into the best mix.
    We were looking for a DJ that would keep our wedding in the vibe and style we were going for and I’m so glad that we picked Rick. He has made this part of my wedding the easiest and stress-free. His attention to detail with the vibe of the room and mixing up the songs to get everyone involved was incredible. I had to re-schedule my wedding and he was very flexible and understanding during covid. I highly recommend him. Fun working with someone so experienced!!!!!
  • Angela
    Angela K. Married on 02/22/2020

Phenomenal DJ

Richard was the best DJ and MC for my wedding on 2.22.2020 his set up was professional and looked like all the other DJ's who wanted to charge me three times as much as Richard. He played so much good music that it was hard to get me off of the dance floor. It rained on my wedding day and Richard had checked out the ceremony site ahead of time to explain my different options in case it did rain during my ceremony. He was a great communicator the whole time and did exactly what I asked for as far as music goes. He even helped my husband roll some alcohol to our truck after the wedding was over. 10\10 would recommend him for any event that needs a DJ. Thank you so much Richard and I will make sure to recommend you to anyone I know! Thanks for helping my day go smooth
    Shawna L. Married on 02/15/2019

The best!

We had an amazing experience from beginning to end! Richard was so affordable, answered our emails and calls so promptly and made our wedding day such a perfect day. From ceremony to reception everything was more than we ever imagined. Perfect timing, announcements (thank goodness he is NOT cheesy at all .. I can’t stand a cheesy DJ that talks too much) and music selections. So happy with our choice! Thank you Richard!!!! Highly recommended

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

2738 Adrian St San Diego, CA, 92110
6197936359
323-776-9304

24/7
Location of (Southcoast Production Group)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding