Special Occasion Hair Design

Special Occasion Hair Design

About Special Occasion Hair Design

"On location for your Special Occasion"

Luxury Beauty Services on Locale.

Let our team of professionals come to the site of your special event and pamper your entire party.  We offer up to date, gorgeous up styles, finish work and flawless photography makeup.   Now Featuring On Site Sunless Tans and Gelish Nail Services by Sunless 2 Go.  Don't trust just anyone with your styling needs. Contact us today for your complimentary consultation.

Now booking for 2018...Dates are filling up fast, don't wait..

Call NOW!  585-330-4089

Eye Makeup (1)
Natural Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)

I cannot say enough good things about Special Occassion Hair Design. We used them for our wedding this past weekend and everything was perfect! Chrissy and Dena did an incredible job on hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party. They are so professional and personable and do a wonderful job on hair and makeup. They also listened to each girls requests and made sure that everyone loved their hair and makeup and was comfortable. I am so happy we booked them for our wedding, and highly recommend them! They are wonderful!!

Profile Picture Abigail, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My hair and makeup looked fantastic and for once in my life the curls held! :D They were able to take my inspiration photos and make it a reality.

Profile Picture Caroline, 9/16/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Special Occasion Hair Design FAQ

1:06 minutes
Happy Couples
1:35 minutes

5 ENDORSEMENTS
I have used Special Occassion Hair Design twice. Normally I don't wear make up or if I do, it's pretty minimal. I also don't do a lot with my hair. Both times I was a client I became the best version of myself. I didn't look "made up" - I just looked flawless and beautiful. My hair looked amazing! If anyone has an event or a wedding, I would highly recommend Special Occassion Hair Design!!!!!

Special Occasion Hair Design is top notch!! Chrissy and her girls are the perfect team. They know how to make a Bride and her girls feel comfortable and relaxed on a very exciting and sometimes stressful day! She offers everything a girl may need to be ready for her big day! Special Occasion Hair Design is the perfect choice for any bride!

Special Occasion Hair Design provides a unique and luxurious hair and makeup day off experience that allows the girls to relax together while truly receiving high end treatments at the desired location. No salon hustle and bustle, just bride, bridal party, moms and refreshments, in a relaxed setting, with great services. Location transformed to set up for the professionals and quality time spent. SOHD portfolio speaks for itself.

Professional, fun and friendly to work with; and the hair came out GORGEOUS !

Events

Rochester, NY 14612   See On Map
585-330-4089 (phone)
Special Occasion Hair Design is a wedding hair and makeup stylists from Rochester, NY. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Upstate, NY, fingerlakes, and surrounding areas. Special Occasion Hair Design is a professional wedding hair and makeup stylists that has been part of the Rochester wedding industry for 16 years. We specialize in wedding stylist, wedding hair, wedding updos, hair stylist, hair, makeup artist, wedding makeup, eyelashes, weddings, photo shoots, boudoir, commercial, senior, prom, engagement, pin up, editorial, on location stylist, special event hair and makeup, on location wedding hair and makeup, on location wedding hair, on location wedding makeup, on location wedding stylist, bridal hair, bridal makeup, bridal stylist, fashion, runway makeup, platform stylist, makeup lessons.